some girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shane_syndrome View Post
    its almost like she wants to keep me to her self but sleep with other guys :S
    Almost like that? I'd say it's exactly like that.
    She's an immature girl with problems, stay away from her if you value your own peace of mind.

Comment

Ok I have decided im going to the beach for the full summer and having a good time even though it will be hard and shes going to try and convince me to stay with her all summer.

Comment

These guys are pretty much on cue. Let go of her for your own sanity and health. She wants to keep you in check but, will do her own thing when she can. No one sane wants to think of their partner sleeping with others unless they live that kind of lifestyle. That takes an awful lot of confidence and personal security. It doesn't sound like you guys have this. She doesn't want a serious relationship but, still wants to be selfish and keep you under her umbrella while she screws around. That's not a relationship. That's what I call ownership. She's using your feelings and lack of confidence to her self thought best interests. She believes she has you hen pecked and wants to keep it that way. Go do YOUR thing.

Comment

well she just toled me she freakd out at this mike guy becasue there not even dating and hes telling every1 they are

Comment

Still makes no difference. This girl is going to cause you a lot of grief. She has a lot of issues, she is consciously manipulating you, but at also half the time she doesn't know she is doing it as well. She's fucked in the head, you don't deserve this. Get your morals in line, follow your principles, and get your head straight. Get rid of this bitch. If she turns her act around she'll be there, otherwise do your own thing, learn from this experience and don't stress or dwell on it.

Comment

okay well I blocked her on fb and msn , im going to try to pretend it doesnt even bother me.

Comment

No, don't pretend my man. Actually overcome the problem, don't hide it. Rise above.

Comment

Working...
                X