I'm A Woman, Ask Me Anything!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
    We should organise a group booking to bring down the price.
    Maybe start a Groupon?
    2/07/17 Start BPEL 6.00 MEG 5.00
    Current BPEL 6.5 MEG 5.5

I'm not saying doing PE has boosted my confidence but I have been practicing handsfree helicopter shakes... :becky:

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
      Being male, I've always wondered why the vast majority of women seem to prefer "planned sex"; I mean where you BOTH know it's going to happen, and it's "PLANNED"!... with candles & a jacuzzi full of bubble-bath, champagne glasses and the ice bucket within arm's reach kinda thing. As a guy, I've always LOVED "SPONTANEOUS SEX", outdoors, unplanned, "combustable" spur-of-the-moment kind of sex that's "hardly" anticipated (by us), but totally "uplanned"! Maybe it's just me, but some of my BEST MOST MEMORABLE SEX was TOTALLY SPONTANEOUS & UNPLANNED!

In my (embarrassingly vast) experience sexually, unplanned sex was ALWAYS better than even the most exotic PLANNED sex (for me), even when I was "GUARANTEED" having sex, it just seems "spontaneous combustion sex" was always more powerful, erotic & sinfully delicious, EVERY TIME! Am I just weird, or is there just such a major difference between men's & women's psyche when it comes to sex? Women who were willing to embrace that reckless, spontaneous, spur of the moment kind of sex were always the BEST (for me), btw! I just wish a greater % of females would "turn themselves loose" emotionally to allow their raw physical sexuality & desire to flow naturally, without reservation. Guys are ALWAYS horny and READY for sex, so it would just be better if more females shared our natural "animalistic" nature for sex! Those few who are free-spirits are just SO MUCH MORE FUN! Unfortunately, they are a small minority, but I've been lucky enough to "discover" a few in my life's journey!...I just wish there were MORE! ...YOUR THOUGHTS?
      I can only go by my experiences: I think with the introduction of tinder and other hook up sites your generations dates with the expectation it is going to end in sex. In my generation we dated and neither knew when you were going to explore that avenue with each other, it wasn't a given and therefor when the time was right and the passion was high we would let into or "anamalistic nature" and it was very spontaneous.

At different times in our lives it became difficult to be spontaneous as we had kids to take to soccer practice, school events, doctors appointments, etc. and so in order to get "us" time in we had to plan. Now that the kids are older they are always out and about and we can be more spontaneous.

I think most women crave the same thing you do. Maybe try not expecting every date end in sex and build up the anticipation and excitement until neither of you can take it anymore and you just ravage each other.
      TheZZMan
      Member of the Month Sept 2018
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by TheZZMan; 05-29-2017, 06:18 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by Qandisa View Post
        I know this is ZZWoman's thread and hopefully she'll forgive me for butting in but I thought I'd offer my own insight into this as well:

1) I don't always prefer "planned" sex - spontaneous sex is fabulous. But I so also like planned sex.
        2) I think in general there's just more preparation for sex for women, especially for some women. If I know I'm going to have having sex then I like to make sure I'm showered as close to the time as possible. I like to make sure that all the "bits" are as clean as possible, including nicely shaved etc. I want to make sure that *I* am at the best that I can be at the time because that's going to make me feel more relaxed, more confident etc and that means I'm going to enjoy it more and be more into it. I don't want to have to be worrying about stubble or odor or anything like that. And if sex is likely to include anal then there's even more preparation to do.
        3) Related to #2, I know that men are very visually-oriented so I want to make sure that things are as set as possible to heighten interest, arousal, enjoyment etc. This means that if I know my partner has some favourite things then I'm going to make sure to make use of those, whether those are items of clothing, foods, scents etc. For example PL loves the perfume I usually wear and he has a particular fetish for PVC and leather clothing. If it's a planned encounter then I might try and make sure to wear something that I know he's going to like.
        4) Related to #3, teasing and anticipation can be powerful things. To go with PL's PVC/leather fetish, let's say we have a planned date night, which almost always means it's going to include sex. I might try and put together a nice blouse/skirt combination, with some high heel shoes or the boots that I know he really likes. And I might wear a PVC corset underneath, and make sure that now and then during dinner glimpses of the PVC are visible and that he notices. That's going to pretty much instantly turn him on and drive him wild, and in essence the entire meal is going to be a type of teasing foreplay. And it also probably means that we'll end up fucking in the parking lot (and then again when we get back to my place).
        All women's insights are welcome, thank you Quandisa

Comment

Originally posted by Pensivepenis View Post
          I am going to take a huge risk, using the anonymity the forum provides and ask something forbidden.

What's your weight?
          What's your age?

Heheh, sorry ma'am! Just kidding.

Np questions as of right now, but I will come to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
          I am 52 and a size 6, 5' 9" tall attached is my doppleganger.

Julia Roberts.jpg I think my boobs are bigger than hers. A women that is confident in herself does not care about telling her age or any other aspects about herself, so I am not offended.
          TheZZMan
          Member of the Month Sept 2018
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by TheZZMan; 05-29-2017, 06:28 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by Jobe8302 View Post
            Why do some women enjoy the thought of 50 shades of Grey dominance but as soon as you ask them to role play as Ned Beatty's character​ from Deliverance, and you mutter the words "you remind me of my little piggy", they call hard limit?

Yes I wrote this into a joke but for reals why do women want a dominant partner but can't handle a finger in the butt, although they can give birth to a watermelon?
            I don't know if they can't handle it or maybe it just doesn't do anything for them and so that is not their thing. There is no anal play in my relationship, it is a mutual agreement. Yes, sometimes we want to be dominated and other time we want to take control.

Why do people try to rationalize one action with another that has nothing to do with the first. Child birth has nothing do with anal sex. A women's body adjusts to give birth and then goes back to its normal form but we don't push a child out of our ass hole. So what does one have to do with the other?

Please explain your obsession with putting a finger up the ass - there's a perfectly good acceptable hole approximately 2 inches away where all the right spots can be hit.
            TheZZWoman
            Member of the Month Jan 2018
            Last edited by TheZZWoman; 05-29-2017, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Am i to big?
              1/2017
              Bpel:8.39
              Nbpel:8
              Eg:5.75

Current
              Bpel 8.66!
              Fl:6"
              Eg:6.1
              Still growing!!!

Never injured and so proud for it!

Comment

Originally posted by 8.39 View Post
                Am i to big?

I am sorry that you're feeling the need to ask others if you're big - I liken this to asking my husband "Does this make me look fat". A little annoying and a turnoff.
                TheZZWoman
                Member of the Month Jan 2018
                Last edited by TheZZWoman; 05-29-2017, 06:58 AM.

Comment

I'll bite the size bullet since this is PEGym -- How many guys have you been with, and what has the ranges in size been? Also any preference (eg. some seem to like to be maxed out, others like shorter so there is no risk with hard thrusting, etc).
                  Original/Current Stats:
                  2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                  2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                  Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                  Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                  Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZWoman View Post
                    I am sorry that you're feeling the need to ask others if you're big - I liken this to asking my husband "Does this make me look fat". A little annoying and a turnoff.
                    I m just kidding,ofcourse i know the answer.
                    1/2017
                    Bpel:8.39
                    Nbpel:8
                    Eg:5.75

Current
                    Bpel 8.66!
                    Fl:6"
                    Eg:6.1
                    Still growing!!!

Never injured and so proud for it!

Comment

...and lets put some of these myths to rest.

What say you?
                      I say that one person can't speak on behalf of an entire gender, though I have no retort if you're speaking only for yourself.
                      Start | BPEL: 6.2500, EG: 5.0000 |
                      Current | BPEL: 7.0625, EG: 5.0625 |
                      Goal​ | BPEL: 7.5, EG: 5.5 |

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix7672 View Post
                        I'll bite the size bullet since this is PEGym -- How many guys have you been with, and what has the ranges in size been? Also any preference (eg. some seem to like to be maxed out, others like shorter so there is no risk with hard thrusting, etc).
                        To be honest - I think 5 - very low for today's standards. I couldn't tell you size, just that some where smaller than others. My first, I don't remember actually seeing his dick, as I was very nervous - I would say it was large but that is probably because it was my first and it felt large. I think ZZM is large and he tells me that since doing PE he has grown an inch but to be honest, if he didn't tell me, I wouldn't have noticed. I am personally into the experience. Sex is a very emotional thing for me and I can be quite fickle. Sometimes I want it fast and furious and you can't give me enough and others just nice and slow and easy feeling every fiber of his body. This is why I think having a strong relationship is so important because we can read each other and complement each others moods/moves. I sense what he needs at the time and he instinctively reads my moods and adjusts to my needs/wants. The others I have been with never really cared about that, only getting off. So whether they were big or small was not part of the equation as to if it was a great experience or not. I think I am a typical woman and so assume that other women want the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtisticAnarchist View Post
                          I say that one person can't speak on behalf of an entire gender, though I have no retort if you're speaking only for yourself.
                          I think this thread hits to the very heart of what this forum is - A Womans Perspective. It should be taken as such, there is and never would be that her perspective speaks for all women. And while she is my wife, I want to commend her for "putting herself out there" for you guys to use as a sounding board. This thread is of her own making and not a request from me. She will give you honest, from the heart answers without a lot of fluff. To be truthful, I think even I will learn a thing or two from these discussions.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtisticAnarchist View Post
                            I agree, can only give one woman's perspective. There are other women on this site that are more than welcome to add to the conversation and I in fact encourage them to.

Comment

I agree, can only give one woman's perspective. There are other women on this site that are more than welcome to add to the conversation and I in fact encourage them to.
                              are you and TheZZMan the same person?

Comment

Originally posted by iDemandU2Grow View Post
                                are you and TheZZMan the same person?

No, I assure you he has a dick and I have a vagina. But after 30 years couples do start to look alike

Comment

Working...
                                X