Refractory period and ageing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
    How do you feel if you don't take your meds?
    Physically I have endless energy, like a shark always moving and getting a runner's high from biking and walking all over creation. Sleep little, and sexually hyper. Mentally though things were a little bizarre.
    "I will lick my dick"

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/677...html?highlight=

Comment

Hmmm, same info as usual. Just explaining it and saying that it is a natural human occurrence with little in the way of prevention. So far I have picked up a few things in relation to foods for blood flow to the region and a few supplements that are supposed to help the refrac period. I am surprised the Gym community hasn't done more research/theory/ideas about it, as it is something that ALL guys would want to reduce. MMO and dry orgasm is the only real alternative, and as mentioned in other threads on refrac, it is difficult to train at for a lot of guys. Must try getting back into it again though myself.

League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

34, mine has never been longer then 5 minutes but my EQ takes a hit the second time round and chance of cumming twice sometimes diminishes. Mostly for this reason been working on just maintaining the distance on the first one.

I think it's probably all linked to your mental/ dopamine levels. It would suggest that a lot of people with pre e could have short refractory periods. Having the right libido supplements should kickstart the process thou.
          Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
          Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
          Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
          Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

It strikes me a lot of guys are so busy convincing others their refract is short that this area gets less attention than it deserves . Likwise libido takes a hit.

Comment

Yeah,like what kind of supplements?

Originally posted by Stealthpeman View Post
              34, mine has never been longer then 5 minutes but my EQ takes a hit the second time round and chance of cumming twice sometimes diminishes. Mostly for this reason been working on just maintaining the distance on the first one.

I think it's probably all linked to your mental/ dopamine levels. It would suggest that a lot of people with pre e could have short refractory periods. Having the right libido supplements should kickstart the process thou.

Comment

Yeah,that is probably true. I was hoping that there were some exercises,practices,methods that would help. I wanted to avoid going down the "take tablets for it" path. I tried finding threads on it on the forum and there is surprsingly very little info and analysis of it. I reckon mmo and dry orgasm might be the only real option.

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                It strikes me a lot of guys are so busy convincing others their refract is short that this area gets less attention than it deserves . Likwise libido takes a hit.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                  I think cycling supplements helps me. I take l-arinine, macca, HGW, and lecithin daily for 10 weeks, then cycle off 2 weeks to retain efficacy. HYDRATION is KEY, too! Seems to work well for me....
                  Jock try 5 days on and 2 days off, your find that will be better for you, its the way I work most of the time.

NOWHARD
                  Last edited by NOWHARD; 08-07-2017, 11:05 AM.

Comment

I found a libido supplement here (NZ)but don't think it's the same overseas. The ingredients should be the esame thou.

The ones I take a called go man plus from a brand called go healthy.

Has heaps of good stuff in it
                    Horny goat weed (15000mg)
                    Mauira Puama(2000mg)
                    Arginine
                    Deer velvet
                    6 other ingredients.
                    Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
                    Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
                    Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
                    Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Yeah, those ingredients have been well used and documented on the forum. I have tried the horny goat weed and arginine quite a bit. Never heard of deer velvet before though.

Originally posted by Stealthpeman View Post
                      I found a libido supplement here (NZ)but don't think it's the same overseas. The ingredients should be the esame thou.

The ones I take a called go man plus from a brand called go healthy.

Has heaps of good stuff in it
                      Horny goat weed (15000mg)
                      Mauira Puama(2000mg)
                      Arginine
                      Deer velvet
                      6 other ingredients.

Comment

When I began to notice that my RP was getting longer, I turned my focus less on my orgasm and more on enjoying all of the sensations involved in sex. I learned more about tantric sex, edging, DO, and MMO.
                        I also upped my interest in kegels.
                        The results have been most gratifying.
                        Yarr!
                        Pirate Diplomacy:
                        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Hello friends.

I would like help too. Sometimes it takes me a while to get another erection after I cum, I'd like to slow down that time.

I am 25 years old and rarely try a second sexual intercourse because the girlfriend ends up sleeping

Please send me the links if I should take some supplement or something more specific.

I practice every day 30min ~ 40min of JELQ.

Thank you
                          15/03/2017 --- 15/08/2017
                          - BPEL: 14cm --- 17,8cm
                          - FL: 3cm --- 10cm
                          - SL : 6cm --- 14cm

Photos in my album.

Comment

Working...
                          X