No announcement yet.

Batwoman Help me from your cave...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoke for about half and hour yesterday which was good and she spoke to me in the normal way as if she would do like we were still in a relationship and she also revealed she is on her peroid which was a suprise she even wanted to speak again. She asked me how my day went at work. She also wished me good night and have a good day with a X at the end.

Im Confused.
    My Long Term Goal To Achieve BPEL: 7.75" X6

Comment

Just go with it, don't think too much!

Comment

im trying thanks for the support your my superhero

Comment

How old are you two if I may? Somethings missing and very scary to me. She sings songs and posts them on your FB, but don't want to talk. Then you talk and she tells you she's on her cycle when you try to hit ( I know you didn't post it but, you asked it ;-) ). Seems either young fling or scary to me.

Comment

Originally posted by DRXXXTASY View Post
            How old are you two if I may? Somethings missing and very scary to me. She sings songs and posts them on your FB, but don't want to talk. Then you talk and she tells you she's on her cycle when you try to hit ( I know you didn't post it but, you asked it ;-) ). Seems either young fling or scary to me.

Im 19 and she is 24.

Yeah when she was just talking to me normally she just said people should be clear of me its that time of the month.

Comment

Working...
            X