Marriage Drought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by getinbig View Post
    I've learned that my wife still loves and longs to be kissed...long and hard...if I remember to affirm my love in this way, I often get rewarded...and long and hard too...actually longer and harder thanks to PE!
    Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
    So true. After the dating phase is over men seem to forget the kissing.

Kissing is what leads to a lot of sex in the beginning. It should never be forgotten about.
    A thousand times yes...Just introducing the 10-second kiss to my wife has helped our connection plus kissing during sex is a must for me.
    How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
      So true. After the dating phase is over men seem to forget the kissing.

Kissing is what leads to a lot of sex in the beginning. It should never be forgotten about.
      I'm sending this to my wife to let her know we''re on the same page...
      6.jpg
      Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
      Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
      Goal 8x6
      Getinbig's progress log
      Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
        A thousand times yes...Just introducing the 10-second kiss to my wife has helped our connection plus kissing during sex is a must for me.
        Yup...Kissing my wife passionately at the right time can help bring her right of the edge when we're making love...amazing!
        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
        Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
        Goal 8x6
        Getinbig's progress log
        Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

"Lovers Swap Genes While Kissing: DNA Lingers in the Mouth Even After a Light Peck"

Kissing is a physically affectionate act of pressing the lips against someone or something. The act is commonly used to express a multitude of human emotions like love, respect and friendship. However, what is less obvious is that when two lovers share a passionate kiss, they are also swapping their bacteria, bodily fluids and parts of their genetic code.

And no matter how brief the encounter, the DNA of your kissing partner will linger around your mouth for at least an hour.

(Source: Medical Daily)
          How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
            Just a point to our Christian friends . Many of us are not interested in your religious beliefs .
            And that is your prerogative.

Comment

Working...
            X