I just broke up with my girlfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
    Bro you doing alright??? I never said anything about women. They got you hooked; line and sinker!
    Hook, line, and sinker? Lmao
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
      Hook, line, and sinker? Lmao
      Haven't fished all summer....literally or metaphorically speaking. "Fish in the sea" or whatever lol
      The past 2 relationships have left me jaded ... now, when and if a female looks my direction I'm like definitely giving off a fuck off leave me alone vibe. I am trying to look at women as a possibility or something fun and a good experience...
      All I see them as is resembling pain and heartache for sex? I dont need sex . I love sex when with someone I'm connected with. But that may be a long time before I open up again. ��
      "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion"

Comment

• Classes started that the woman's university and I got an STI screening from the clinic. It cost me $75, and gave me piece of mind to know that I didn't test positive for HIV. I will have to wait anfew days for gonorrhea and syphilis tests result, but I'm sure those are negative too. The doctor was cool, she understood my situation and recommended I get some sessions with the mental health clinic. She also advised me against shaving to prevent the risk of STI infection.

I also had to speak with a lot of aadvisors while taking care of some school forms, and I ran nto a lot of my professors from classes I failed this year, and old friends, they were all wondering what happened to me because I was an A student until the relationship went south. It was actually right around the time she first cheated on me, before I even knew, there was this subconscious shift and my grades tanked. But they really understanding when I just said that I was having relationship problems and went through a bad breakup.

I alsi broke no contact yesterday because a friend I was Snapchatting after I mistook his country slang. I just said "Can we talk" before I went to sleep and regretting it later. But I'm not punishing myself for it or going back on my decision to cut her out of my life. I had a momentary lapse of judgement and forgot about the worst memories for a minute. My friend helped me remember why I broke up with her and told me that he's not taking her side because she's two-faced.

I think I need to go I to therapy for a little while. When I was trying to make an appointment for disability services I passed through their sandwhich shop afterwards and the smell of roast beef triggered a memory. The ex and I were sharing a Ruben sandwhich and she was being really cold to me, then she broke down into tears and said something I can't remember about how she was unworthy of love. That was right around the time she kissed him. That was right before she started showing me she wasn't worthy of my love.
        Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

• Yesterday, I went to the community college to see my old friends after class and learned something about my ex that made me feel a million times better. One of my best friends, C, told me he had heard about the news through the LGBT circle (he's bi) and we got to talking about last semester. I told him how she kept bringing his name up to make me jealous. Well, it turns out that wasn't the reason why.

Turns out she was playing the victim back then to get him to write an extremely important paper for her, but he forgot. He was laughing about it be he said that he hadn't heard from her in a while because she hated him ever since then. She told me that he was helping her with a paper, "helping" not doing it for her. I'm willing to bet she was trying to get the other guys to do her work for her as well.

Here I was blaming myself and feeling like an asshole for getting on her case about her not doing her work and making me taking an online class for her, because she was procrastinating everything and was going to flunk out the entire semester, and she was plagiarizing papers the whole time. That's something they can kick you out of school for which follows you around for life.

My friends, as dick-headed as they can be, were actually really supportive when they found out. I did get a couple of jabs about dating a 12 year old (She's 19) but they had my back. They knew I really loved her and cared for her the whole time we were dating, and they saw how badly it was wearing me out physically and emotionally. And apparently I'm a legend for getting busted while having sex with her in the dressing room bathroom because the assistant director of the drama dept. caught me washing my face and acting suspicious.

I can't believe I almost sank to her level. She got me in to marijuana and I don't even like drugs. I just wanted to impress her so she wouldn't leave me... She was even trying to get me to make and sell marijuana lollipops. I couldn't have gotten a felony charge for that! I quit smoking weed because I don't like the effects. And I don't like remembering how she used to get me so doped up I couldn't even function. I'm not loser pothead like her, I'm a brilliant but misunderstood STEM major.
          Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Working...
          X