Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girlfriend said she wants a fatter cock...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Red, this has been a reoccurring theme of yours for the last year. When asked, it is always you that pressed for the question and answer. To me, I can't understand why you keep exposing yourself to these answers if you are not healthy enough to expect an honest answer from your partner. Better to have fun, continue to have fun and not try to stroke your ego by asking stupid questions that are totally inappropriate to a partner you are having fun with. I feel for the poor girl who has to answer your insecure questions. Someone who cares will answer in a kind way, someone who doesn't GAF will answer honestly or hurtfully and send you straight to the forums like has happened here. Stop the questions and you will enjoy life and your partners more in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
      Hey Red, this has been a reoccurring theme of yours for the last year. When asked, it is always you that pressed for the question and answer. To me, I can't understand why you keep exposing yourself to these answers if you are not healthy enough to expect an honest answer from your partner. Better to have fun, continue to have fun and not try to stroke your ego by asking stupid questions that are totally inappropriate to a partner you are having fun with. I feel for the poor girl who has to answer your insecure questions. Someone who cares will answer in a kind way, someone who doesn't GAF will answer honestly or hurtfully and send you straight to the forums like has happened here. Stop the questions and you will enjoy life and your partners more in the future.
      Maybe. But I’d like to to know rather than live in fantasy land. No point in that. It’s not healthy for either party

What’s healthy is being sexually open. If I’m too thin at 13 cm the i wanna know. Why keep yourself in the dark and make your SO pretend she likes it?

Horrible and I’d rather know the truth that be some osterage.

Comment

Unfortunately I’m being an osterage. And that’s not ok. Being real with yourself is healthiest over the long run. Most women will wantthicker and it’s time to come to terms.

That’s ok. I need to be ok with larger toys people will want and ok with myself.

Being real woth yourself and others allows you to take responsibility and control.

Comment

Also wouldn’t that give me a good goal to strive to?

Comment

Originally posted by RedWilly View Post
            Maybe. But I’d like to to know rather than live in fantasy land. No point in that. It’s not healthy for either party

What’s healthy is being sexually open. If I’m too thin at 13 cm the i wanna know. Why keep yourself in the dark and make your SO pretend she likes it?

Horrible and I’d rather know the truth that be some osterage.
            Please take on board what ZZMan has said. It's valuable advice.

And you're not too thin! Stop it, ya silly willy.

If you are being real with yourself, remember: make you happy, not the girls. That girth you want is for you, nobody else. If you continue to think like this, like you're pandering to the "needs" of everybody else, you'll always be upset, ma man. Your girth journey will be a much smoother ride if you do it for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Light Metal View Post
              Please take on board what ZZMan has said. It's valuable advice.

And you're not too thin! Stop it, ya silly willy.

If you are being real with yourself, remember: make you happy, not the girls. That girth you want is for you, nobody else. If you continue to think like this, like you're pandering to the "needs" of everybody else, you'll always be upset, ma man. Your girth journey will be a much smoother ride if you do it for yourself.
              It's too thin to be ideal and unfortunately within most relationships there are going to be times when she wants more. That's just a fact of life. The sooner this is able to be accepted for me, the sooner it will be to better enjoyment of sex.

You can't get mad at someone for their body wanting more. But what you can do is accept it for what it is and do something about it.

Comment

Ok do something about it get her to do kegels.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                  Ok do something about it get her to do kegels.
                  Or, more simply, just move on. If she wants thicker, she's gonna look for it and, eventually, find it. Your options are either waiting for this to happen, or just prevent it and find another woman who's happy with your endowment. In the meantime, you can di your best to improve your measurements and, perhaps, one day the problem is going to be solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                    This varies depending onpersonal preference .
                    In general a guy should switch to large fit somewhere in the 5.2 to 5.5 range .
                    Some large fit particularly in the US are more just upper average anyway ,so say a 56mm condom would be very suitable . A 60mm might be too big.
                    were is the 72 mm condoms
                    in the farm animal birth control aisle ?

Comment

RedWilly, start with the LG hanger, erect kegels and vitamin C and get more girth to reach close to 6 inches/15cm. If she says then its too thick, then you say fuck you its your fault and you go away and bang all girls you want with your new fat dick

Comment

Like she is fukcing lose man girls are loose many times. Dont beat your self and tell her to start a kegeling programm ffs
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...rspective.html Hard flaccid and why you have it. Recovered.

Link to off site location removed.

Comment

Originally posted by RedWilly View Post
                          How would you respond? What would you do?

Ps 13 cm girth.
                          Your girlfriends trash. Find someone who accepts you for who you are. What type of person would say that!

Comment

Its not about accepting. Like he can find a woman hes size. Like the current one is fucking loose man. Its not hes fualt. He doesnt have bad girth. Btw she should do kegels.
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...rspective.html Hard flaccid and why you have it. Recovered.

Link to off site location removed.

Comment

Originally posted by greg123 View Post
                              Its not about accepting. Like he can find a woman hes size. Like the current one is fucking loose man. Its not hes fualt. He doesnt have bad girth. Btw she should do kegels.
                              Needs to find someone hes compatible with. This lass is only ONE out of BILLIONS. Ditch her and find soneone who your compatible with and wont say stuff like “I want a fatter cock” She wants a fatter cock cos she has a pussy like an airport windsock.

Comment

Not sure why everyone jumps to the "dump her" response.

I'd suggest a MFM threesome with someone with a big cock and then switch to a FMF threesome for yourself. But you need to be confident in your own sexuality to start this - it's not for people who are insecure. Could also suggest a swing club (most towns have them). She gets what she needs on the side, as do you. Sure this opens up the whole monogamous debate, but then again, we're one of about 6 species that is - the rest fuck everything that moves.
                                Original/Current Stats:
                                09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
                                09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
                                BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Working...
                                X