Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girlfriend said she wants a fatter cock...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ellford View Post
    Not sure why everyone jumps to the "dump her" response.

I'd suggest a MFM threesome with someone with a big cock and then switch to a FMF threesome for yourself. But you need to be confident in your own sexuality to start this - it's not for people who are insecure. Could also suggest a swing club (most towns have them). She gets what she needs on the side, as do you. Sure this opens up the whole monogamous debate, but then again, we're one of about 6 species that is - the rest fuck everything that moves.
    Worst idea ever lol

Comment

i dont think having a more desirable dick plunder her would be a solution, sounds like cuckery to me, really poor idea. sure turn the game around and ask her to do some exercises, but of course do some girth exercises, this should honestly be knee-jerk reaction to grown people in my opinion
      on a sidenote cuckery would decrease testosterone and over time this may decrease your size

Comment

Man I if I were you, I would have gotten horny af, and purged her right away.
        closed219
        Last edited by closed219; 09-10-2018, 04:09 PM.
        "The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."

Comment

Originally posted by Eire4500 View Post
          on a sidenote cuckery would decrease testosterone and over time this may decrease your size
          LOL sorry to derail the subject of the OP, but that's the biggest pile of rubbish I've read and you're trying to come off like you know what your talking about. Please don't try to talk facts when you're completely wrong. I can site several independent medical studies, posted in various journals that clearly show the opposite - significantly the opposite actually.

Also you have your term wrong. A threesome has nothing to do with cuckery. That's like saying the missionary position is considered heavy bondage.
          Original/Current Stats:
          09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
          09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
          BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Suggest anal, she will feel it fat

Comment

Find a woman that's at least five to ten years older than her. I'm glad I didn't date/have sex until I was 24. Public school kids are brutal.

Comment

Working...
              X