• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May-18 : bpel 7.3/4 Χ EG 5.3/4
    July-20 : bpel 8.1/2 Χ EG 6.3/4

Comment

Originally posted by Sticke View Post
      I won't judge that you hook up with teens and you are almost their fathers age. The thing is at 20 many girls haven't experienced their sexuality yet but also she might have hormonal or psycological issues. She says she doesn't feel anything even by herself, I think she should be checked by a doctor.
      And a doctor would say don't worry it will happen, and that would be about all your get, women in the US need to get along to Dr Betty Dobsons class's for orgasms she will learn more that way than any doctor, go to her site www.dodsonandross.com.your find more there about whatI'm talking about

NOWHARD

Comment

I did an answer on this today on this forum, its just that some never orgasm and that is a fact, read through this link below, it should help if its not taken down..

www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/female-orgasm-women-disorder-why-cant-i-male-intercourse-explained-a7562296.html

NOWHARD

Comment

I d like to update this thread by saying that I m making my girl to come 6 times in our sex.

Comment

Hence, where "size doesn't matter" for most women is concerned. Big penis, little penis, who cares, what mattered is that you experimented and took the time to find out what she needed to orgasm and now can make it happen for her.

Awesome work!
            Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
            Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5Ύ"
            Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

Working...
            X