Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know how to feel about this..

Hey guys,

Im tryna keep it simple: me and my gf had sex for the first time. I have a problem that I can't maintain an erection with a condom on. When the condom touches my penis it loses its erection and its hard to put my penis inside her. So the first time was without condom, it was good, we had sex for an hour and she enjoyed is really much. She told me that I was amazing.

I wanted to do it with condom, and she said no, we should do it without it. I asked why? She said because she can feel me more and enjoy the sex more without a condom.

I got freaked out and I told her to go home because I dont want to talk to her. I felt like she said "my penis is small" even though its above average and never had problems with it.

We had sex with a condom but I was not hard at all. Had to pull it out to remove the condom because I couldnt finish it while not being hard enough.

So, what do u think?

U got stressed it affected your erection.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      U got stressed it affected your erection.
      I know, I just dont know if she meant that my penis is small. Ah the struggles.

Comment

Originally posted by Qloz View Post
        I know, I just dont know if she meant that my penis is small. Ah the struggles.
        No she didn't . I have had a girl so that to me and I am 8 by 6 .

Man you just got to slap yourself upside the head and get some use out of the pussy you are too jittery to enjoy .

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          No she didn't . I have had a girl so that to me and I am 8 by 6 .

Man you just got to slap yourself upside the head and get some use out of the pussy you are too jittery to enjoy .
          You had a girl who said that to you? Oh well..thanks for this dude, I feel better now!
          I have to think clearly.

Comment

All girls can feel more with out condom, jus like it feels better for you without it.
            Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
            Recommended Routine
            2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
            BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
              All girls can feel more with out condom, jus like it feels better for you without it.
              Yeah, but the problem is that I can't get hard and fully erected with a condom on.

Comment

Is it too tight?
                Recommended Routine
                2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                  Is it too tight?
                  I don't know, it's not tight when it's on, but when I pull it down I can see a red ring circle on the beginning of my penis where the condom ends. And my penis is kinda red but not hurt or anything.

Comment

Get a large size condom. Put lube inside the condom. This will enhance the pleasure. I prefer Skyn Large.
                    Recommended Routine

Comment

Originally posted by Qloz View Post
                      Hey guys,

Im tryna keep it simple: me and my gf had sex for the first time. I have a problem that I can't maintain an erection with a condom on. When the condom touches my penis it loses its erection and its hard to put my penis inside her. So the first time was without condom, it was good, we had sex for an hour and she enjoyed is really much. She told me that I was amazing.

I wanted to do it with condom, and she said no, we should do it without it. I asked why? She said because she can feel me more and enjoy the sex more without a condom.

I got freaked out and I told her to go home because I dont want to talk to her. I felt like she said "my penis is small" even though its above average and never had problems with it.

We had sex with a condom but I was not hard at all. Had to pull it out to remove the condom because I couldnt finish it while not being hard enough.

So, what do u think?
                      You told her to go home because you don't wanna talk to her? Is this the same girl you told to **** off because she said your penis is just right?!

Comment

She doesnt want a condom so leave it off, I dont see any problem with that. Actually you also have some negative feelings about the condom. Seems straight forward to me.
                        May-18 : bpel 7.3/4 × EG 5.3/4
                        July-20 : bpel 8.1/2 × EG 6.3/4

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny D View Post
                          You told her to go home because you don't wanna talk to her? Is this the same girl you told to **** off because she said your penis is just right?!
                          Yes.

Comment

You're all up in your head about your size and have to find a way out. You have misplaced insecurities which you're taking out on your girl and, because of it, you're not giving her what she wants.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny D View Post
                              You're all up in your head about your size and have to find a way out. You have misplaced insecurities which you're taking out on your girl and, because of it, you're not giving her what she wants.
                              She told me the sex was amazing and she wants to feel me inside of her all day. The problem is the condom..I get soft when I put the condom on.
                              But, honestly yeah..I should stop thinking about sh*t and clear my mind.
                              Qloz
                              Last edited by Qloz; 04-20-2019, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X