No announcement yet.

Unpopular Opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As Peg has indicated elsewhere, an above average cock limits oral and anal. My Cowpers Gland worked overtime for the length of my marriage (52 years) so we never had the soreness problem. What I regret is that we failed to tell each other what turned us on, early on in our marriage. This came later. Open and honest with each other is always better.

Comment

I stumbled upon a youtube video and I am not sure if it acceptable or not. If not please forgive me. It got over 1 million views.
      Let me sum it up. Some guy asked college aged girls if penis size mattered and they ALL said YES! Like what. Anyhow, keep in mind that they are college girls and really don't have life experience etc...

The older women had different opinions.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tiRLg5rtvA
      I want to be as big as possible. I'm greedy.
      I want more curves too. I guess I'm really greedy.

Comment

It's old, but this thread is still intriguing.
        I can say with 100% certainty that there is something women dislike much more than a small dick.

Being insecure and without confidence.

I've had Sex with 2 girls by now.
        One pretty good looking 19 year old chick and a 45 year old married woman.

The former had small A-B cups and the latter had C-cups. I personally prefer smaller boobies, ass and a smaller size in general. But I'm small as well at 5,7 with around 65 kg.

But even though the younger one had the more attractive boobies to me, she felt really bad and insecure about them.

And that's the thing. Of course we have our preferences and they are all still unique.

But whether we are attracted to someone is often not based purely only physical traits.

Both of those two girls I was with and ended up having great Sex with had a great time while we were together.
        But even being highly insecure about my size, I just switched into a really dominant guy, which I never thought was possible and only reserved for guys with big dicks.
        I had the "Big Dick Attitude" without even having one.
        And after I stupidly asked the young one how much she liked it, she told me that she is in heaven when I go down on her and Sex is a 10/10 with me.

And at that time, my EQ was horrible and I couldn't last longer than 2 minutes, except for our magical first time where I was able to last around 20.

Bottom line...

Physical traits definitely play a role.
        But the confidence is what draws the the women to us.
        And keeps them as well.
        Both of those 2 testet my confidence regularly. But once a man actually aquires true confidence, those tests all just become a breeze.

I'm still going to continue pe, even though both really seemed to enjoyed it, and never made a remark about my size. I would have kicked them out of my life immediately. Maybe it was female intuition.

I am doing pe because I want to have this bs off the table, ideally making it into benefit, rather than a possible issue from the getgo.
        And it just feels much better, filling up a girl. There is literally no reason not to do this at my dicksize.
        Start 08. July 2019

BPEL: 15cm / 5,9 in
        MSEG: 10,2cm / 4,0 in

Current: (16. March 2021)

BPEL: 16cm / 6.3 in (+1cm/0.4in)
        MSEG: ~10,8cm / ~4.25 in (+ ~0,6cm/~0.2,5in)

Only consistency and dedication will get you to your goals.

Comment

Working...
        X