Thoughts on a Sugar Baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uxorious101 View Post
    She wouldn't be in my circle of friends and any friends she would talk to don't know me.

It would be like me showing a pic of her and giving her a score 1 - 10.

He's never going to tell her or her friends and her friend is never going to tell me or my friends.

Correction:

She wouldn't be in my circle of friends and any friends she would talk to don't know me.

It would be like me showing a pic of her and giving her a score 1 - 10.

He's never going to tell her or her friends and her friend is never going to tell me or my friends.

Comment

Why the hell not. Jeez. No different than dickieng a girl after a date. Find out. Hey. This a working. Then MCKVE ON.
      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

bro..please go rock some girls world. You don't even need to pull your pants down to do that. And you know what..don't make it like you're pulling your trou down. Transitioning is key. If you're doing it right the girl won't be looking at your dick. Her eyes will be rolled up before you even enter.

Comment

Originally posted by arlos View Post
          bro..please go rock some girls world. You don't even need to pull your pants down to do that. And you know what..don't make it like you're pulling your trou down. Transitioning is key. If you're doing it right the girl won't be looking at your dick. Her eyes will be rolled up before you even enter.
          I did that more than half the time and yes it works.

But then you've got the whole trying to use a condom thing going on....

In the end you don't use one and that's not good.

A sugar baby doesn't want your dick she wants your money so it doesn't matter what you have.

And lot's of college women doing it.

Comment

Hey you prefer a pro fine do it .

So why is this form of pre prefered?

Comment

I did that more than half the time and yes it works.

A sugar baby doesn't want your dick she wants your money so it doesn't matter what you have.

And lot's of college women doing it.
              I gotta apologize. Honestly I relate to you. I missed out on a lot because of stuff in my head. I wish I did what you've done when I was younger with my generously measured 4.5 incher. I didn't though- to be uncouth I was a b*tch. Part of me wants to go into detail about every time I shrinked out of being with a woman I found attractive. That was a lost decade for me.

My honest opinion on play for play (p4p)..It's great. I've traveled all over and most civilized places have legal sex work. Personally I wouldn't do a sugar baby in the U.S. It's not worth the value for me. I'd rather go to a strip club and find some girl that I like and spit game. It's a safe environment and you can actually work on your social skills. For me p4p should be a tool that helps you improve.

Read my "fiction" story which is real. It's fiction in the sense I transposed hair color and ethnicity with the girls but those things happened.

So, the sugar baby p4p is going to get you next to a woman but is it really help you develop social skills and confidence?

If a sugar baby is going to get you to talk and get close to a woman then do it. My warning is that p4p is fake and easily is a crutch. Some people never get out of it. They don't ever have a real relationship.

On the other hand these girls are real people with real feelings. I can't even tell you how many friends I've made. My longest relationship started from some hottie giving me a lap dance- half a decade and even though I moved out of the country she's my best friend.
              arlos
              Last edited by arlos; 03-08-2021, 07:55 AM. Reason: fix a wrod

Comment

Ay amigo

Pro tip: If you've got good EQ you can put a condom on with one hand. Ripping a condom wrapper open can be a quick movement. What I've done is to make eye contact while using one hand to play with her. The other hand to put the condom on. Regardless the penis size putting a condom on can interrupt the flow. I think of it as a skill. Being able to move from different stages of foreplay to sex.

Pro tip for the ladies: A woman putting a condom on with her mouth is really sexy.

Okay, so measure yourself and then buy a bunch of condom brands that fit you. Try them all and keep the ones you like. Carry those with you.
                arlos
                Last edited by arlos; 03-08-2021, 09:38 AM. Reason: fixup markup

Comment

I had a girl who put the condom on with her mouth. That was fun.
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Okay, so measure yourself and then buy a bunch of condom brands that fit you. Try them all and keep the ones you like. Carry those with you.

I did that and then thought all it takes is someone looking in this drawer and everyone is going to know I have a little dick.

So I threw them all away...

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                      I had a girl who put the condom on with her mouth. That was fun.

Someone's signature on here says "I'm going to lick my dick".

I'll going to make mine "I'm going to put my condom on with my mouth"...lol

Comment

No let the girl do it.
                        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I was thinking about this thread and something popped up in my mind. Sexual compatibility. I started with maybe 4.5 inches nbpel. But I had some girlfriends that really seemed to enjoy my size. For example, one gf would get so wet it would be down her thighs to her knees. I've only had that a few other times in my life and I'm now about 6 inches bpel. She also begged me to make a cast of my penis. At the time I took the request negatively because I thought she would laugh with her friends about my dick.

Even recently an ex gf who found out I was doing PE was upset. One of the reasons was because she liked my current size. One of the last times we had sex I poked her somewhere in the vagina - maybe her cervix. She wasn't happy.

My point is the only way to know if you are sexually compatible with someone is to have sex. My philosophy now is that there's some optimal size which gives you the largest pool of sexual compatible partners. But even right now there's women out there for whatever size you are.

Comment

I was thinking about this thread and something popped up in my mind. Sexual compatibility. I started with maybe 4.5 inches nbpel. But I had some girlfriends that really seemed to enjoy my size. For example, one gf would get so wet it would be down her thighs to her knees. I've only had that a few other times in my life and I'm now about 6 inches bpel. She also begged me to make a cast of my penis. At the time I took the request negatively because I thought she would laugh with her friends about my dick.

Even recently an ex gf who found out I was doing PE was upset. One of the reasons was because she liked my current size. One of the last times we had sex I poked her somewhere in the vagina - maybe her cervix. She wasn't happy.

My point is the only way to know if you are sexually compatible with someone is to have sex. My philosophy now is that there's some optimal size which gives you the largest pool of sexual compatible partners. But even right now there's women out there for whatever size you are.

I had a woman in love with me a long time ago but we were sexually incompatible so I ended it.
                            That wasn't my only reason but it was a big part.

I've read another post that said they were also at 5.5 nbpel and women liked their size.

5.5 is my minimum to be comfortable but also it's all in the presentation. I would retract to 2 inches and it's a turnoff.

With my surgery and other things I'm doing I should be at 3.5 to 4 fl.

That's what will make the most difference....

Comment

Working...
                            X