6 1/2 inches is small 2 sluts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hele16 View Post
    all the sluts around my town say 8 inches is average. and 6 inches is small.. Sluts must have a different average size.
    Most women who claim to have been with an 8"er or that 8" is average probably have no idea what 8" looks like. Most guys who claim to have an 8" penis are lying.

Comment

It's all perspective for girls. If you're a small, skinny bloke with a 6 incher, it'll look like 8... If you're a tall, hulk of a man with an 8 incher, it'll look like 6.

Makes me wanna drop 2 stone so my dick looks bigger;-)
      8th Aug 2010 - 7" NBPEL x 5.4" MSEG
      Current - 7.25" NBPEL x 5.5" MSEG

Aiming for - 7.5" NBPEL x 5.75" MSEG

Comment

if your 6 inch dong is small to her then I cant even imagine what she would say about my dick... hell I'm only 5.4 and I avoid sluts and females as much as I can because I am scared of them spreading rumors that I have a small one to everyone. Hoping PE will work for me

Comment

ya i'm 5'11 215 so compared 2 sum 5'7 160 pound guy with the same size, mine looks smaller

Comment

This is the same reason why i am retreating from a woman at work. I am anxious about my size and my worst fear is that she goes into work the next day and does that. Maybe she will be patient enough and by which time i may have gained some size, just an inch will do. On a positive note i am well on the way to conquering my ED that i have been battling with for the past 3 months so my EQ is improving.
            Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
            Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
            Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

Update: I've been doing half-assed peing for a few weeks now (dry jelqs with no warm-up, stretches, a few flaccid bends here or there) and I just measured myself because I was so frustrated by that chics comment. I'm now 6 3/4 bpel and 6 1/4 npel. I've gained a full 1/4 inch in a few weeks of half-assing it. I measured 3 times and used the same method I did before so I'm not bsing myself.

Imagine what it'll look like in 6 months?!? I'm so freaking giddy right now.

Comment

Start a proper pe program hayo, I am worried you will hurt yourself doing something half arsed.

Comment

I was just thinking the same thing....
                  My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

will do. wasn't entirely sure that pe worked but now that I've seen a 1/4 inch gain from just a few weeks of doing this, I'm a full fledged believer.

thanks for the good advice.

Comment

Hi hayo, I agree with Pegasus & Blink that you should start a proper routine. But I would keep in mind that you have started to gain whilst doing a low volume of work, therefore just to keep this in mind. Perhaps you will continue to respond to a lighter work load - just a thought.

I am sorry to hear you had this comment from this girl - she was obviously motivated by shame or fear of being made to look like a slut ~ so goes on the offensive. Try not to take it to heart. Don't let yourself hate her, just rationalize that she has issues & proceed with your PE without any revenge in your head.

Like others have said, it wouldn't have mattered what size you were because that is not why she made the comment.
                      But you are close to 7" now, so the gains you make from here on should help to erase her words from your mind.
                      Vulcan
                      7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                      5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Hayo, I am stunned that anyone would call 6 3/4" small. It isn't, trust me. Vulcan and the other guys are completely right -- it would not have mattered what size you were (short of elephant size) because that is not why she made the comment. Put this all behind you and enjoy your life and your cock. PE if it makes you happy, but don't think that you need to do it to please women. Just pick your partners better in the future!

Comment

simply reply that is prob why she insisted on anal and ask them if they'd like to watch the tape :-)

Comment

It happens man, my ex girlfriend told me and anyone with her who bothered to ask about guys i used to know in school she slept with or had seen there dicks and somehow they all had tiny dicks. After we broke up, my mate is still going with her friend and she is telling him, her friend and pretty much everyone i have a small dick, it's just pathetic and i laughed it off, my current gf also wants to kill her lol and she(my girlfriend) has also said she has no idea why i PE, im the biggest she has had and more than big enough for her, some girls are just pathetic, spiteful and have a complete lack of respect for men. As for the height thing im pretty average built, 11.3 stone and 179cm which i think is roughly 5"10 1/2
                            Brian98
                            Last edited by Brian98; 09-17-2010, 01:06 PM.

Comment

I am once again amazed at the vigor and enthusiasm that human-beings have for hurting one another. Find a women that has no desire to hurt you and even finds that hurting you is repulsive and treat her like the one only women that ever lived. She will fill your needs without fail.
                              eompow
                              Last edited by eompow; 09-17-2010, 02:06 PM. Reason: spelling
                              Envy Of Men, Pleasure Of a Woman

Comment

this girl was a drunken 1 night stand. neither of us had any intention of pursuing a relationship, she might've pretended a little but only so she wouldn't look like the ho she is.

She's now fucking with 2 guys that are best friends and they both know about it. Her "boyfriend" came over that night while I was there, had no idea she had a "boyfriend" at the time. Then she hooked up with the two other guys the next night. Trust me she's about at slutty as slutty gets and extremely insecure. Anytime anyone says something negative about someone she thinks it's about her.

The between the line crap talking continued a little today but I carry myself with a lot of self-respect so they don't push it and stop it abruptly when I look at them. I wish I could just pull it out and prove to everyone i'm not small but It's my job and getting into a war of words with her is beneath me.

She'll get what's coming to her though. Living that fucked up has it's consequences.

Comment

Working...
                                X