No announcement yet.

weird story of how i met a girl..and am now in love with. and some questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to hear thoughts of her are less and less. A good sign and a relief for you.

Comment

• so just checking in, nothing new but her bday is aug 17th i kind of hope that she thinks i might message her out of nowhere and say happy bday, which i wont, and i hope she is terribly broken up about it. just sayin
      Starting Measurements (11/5/2011)
      FL:4
      FG:4 9/16
      NBPEL: 5 15/16
      BPEL: 6.5
      EG: 5 7/16

Comment

• Originally posted by TINKERBELL View Post
        you have known her for two years online and you talk regularly.. she should trust you by now, at least enough to meet up with you face to face..
        I agree with this, as difficult as it may be you just have to ask yourself this simple question..."Do i want to live my life in a relationship over the internet and telephone." And i'm sorry but her not wanting to meet you after 2 years, not adding you on face book, starting starting dumb fights over trivial manners and supposedly being in love with you raises questions. Something doesn't smell right, my friend i think she is playing games with you. I can't really give you a reason but i think you should stop talking to her for a bit, you don't want to be with someone that's going to play games. Keep doing what your doing man good luck.
        Thedude7
        Last edited by Thedude7; 08-01-2011, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Learntolift View Post
          so just checking in, nothing new but her bday is aug 17th i kind of hope that she thinks i might message her out of nowhere and say happy bday, which i wont, and i hope she is terribly broken up about it. just sayin
          Umm I would have thought, you would have long since gone out and got yourself a gf and forgoten this saga.

Comment

• yeah i am talking to a few girls right now i just havent been on this site in a long time and remembered this and then remembered her etc etc

Comment

• Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              Umm I would have thought, you would have long since gone out and got yourself a gf and forgoten this saga.
              I here you on this Peg BUT, if I'm being totally honest, Renee's birthday was 7/13, just a few weeks ago and I didn't forget. I didn't text the bitch but I remembered it.
              It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

• Well I was married for 13years and I don't remember her birthday. Working on forgeting her name. Got a girlfriend and moved on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                  Well I was married for 13years and I don't remember her birthday. Working on forgeting her name. Got a girlfriend and moved on.
                  I can remember all of my ex's birthdays...........how sad is that?

Comment

• Not sad, nice. It only means that you are thoughtful. Just because someone is an ex doesn't mean that you shouldn't still care about them, if only because of shared history.

Comment

• Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                      Not sad, nice. It only means that you are thoughtful. Just because someone is an ex doesn't mean that you shouldn't still care about them, if only because of shared history.

Right on sista!

No one can take away my yesterday!
                      The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

• My thoughts on my ex wife welfare are well known.

Comment

• Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                          Not sad, nice. It only means that you are thoughtful. Just because someone is an ex doesn't mean that you shouldn't still care about them, if only because of shared history.
                          If you say so BW.......I do genuinely care about Cindy. I SUPPOSE in some weird, warped way I care about my ex wife and Renee..........my feelings for her are dead.

Comment

• hey guys. anyone remember this story? so its been like a year and a half since it all fell apart (if you remember, if not it should be in one of the first few pages what happened)

i still think about her from time to time; still never heard from her. no explanation, apology, or anything.

WHY can't i forget about her? i want to just completely forget about her and move on. i mean i've moved on and all but why do i think about her every so often? i think i need some kind of closure, to talk to her once more, but i cannot contact her even if i wanted to. i want to just forget about her so bad but god won't let me. can anyone help me?

Comment

• Well, the Loves in your life are bound to cross your thoughts once in awhile. I still remember a few women very fondly from years past. I'm madly in love with my Lady Love now, but every now and then I remember when, and hope they're happy with someone special. Somehow it makes the "here & now" that much sweeter.

Comment

• I wish I could help you man. I'm still so caught up with my ex as well, I wish I could be done and moved on and be enjoying life but it just hasnt happened yet. Its been 10 months for me and the thought of her crosses (and stays for a few minutes) my mind 5-10+ times a day.. Honestly though I feel like if I found a new girl, the thoughts of my ex wouldn't be so bad anymore. Its just a shitty cycle. I can't really help you, I can only relate

ALSO... I used to want some "closure" with my first girlfriend. I thought it would give me peace of mind, and I could stop thinking about it once and for all. Now I can't speak for both of us, but for me, the "closure" didn't work. I think deep down I really just wanted a second chance at my happiness, and the whole "I need closure" in my head was just pure bullshit. Yea, I could logically make it make sense in my head as to why I wanted the closure so bad, but that may or may not have been just me making excuses for myself. On a psychological level, I think thats where I was at. Think about it yourself, maybe I may have cleared some fog for you.
                                faithandhope
                                Last edited by faithandhope; 12-30-2012, 01:18 AM.
                                I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
                                Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Working...
                                X