getting my ex girlfreind back! :/ ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting my ex girlfreind back! :/ ?

well, me and my ex girlfreind broke up on the 30th on june,we was together for nearly 11months :/
    she came out mine last wednesday and stayed the night, and i droped her home on my driving lession n thursday.
    we ended up having sex three times! i made sure she was enjoying herself!

when we first had sex, it started by hugging, then kissing, then i ended up kissing her neck and all over her body, teasing her and licking her out for ages, she was beggin for me to go inside her, soo i gave it to her hard and fast! she was loving it and had an orgasem. when she has an orgasem she can't goo no more :/ lol. At one point she cumed on my bed and also she was saying she's fucked, and it was amazing and loads more
    after the third time,which was the thursday morning, because i suffer from delayed ejaculation :/ she sucked my dick for a bit, and then i finished it off with her licking my dick. after that she was tired and was liying in my bed naked, i had just my boxers on and we was lieing next to each other, i was hugging her from behind, as close as i could, and we both fell asleep together

my ex said that she want to give it time to see if we change and stop argueing soo we are sorting things out, and we are going to take it slow, she says! to see if we argue or w.e.. the main reason we have split up was because we keep argueing over nothing :/ .. But even now that we are sorting things, she won't say "i love you" it's breaking me :/ also seeing each other like 1-2days a week. I asked her to meet up with me for tomoro, but she made up like 100 excuses :'( and ended up making diffrent arragements with her aunty :/ even tho i asked her like 2 days ago about meeting up :'(

Does she really want to get back with me? or is she just trying to make me happy? :'(
    many thanks! xx
    iwanttobebig
    Last edited by iwanttobebig; 07-09-2011, 08:56 PM.

OK, you said your ex told you she wants to take it slow and give it time to see if things could be worked out. To me, that sounds like she's willing to give it a shot but she wants to take it SLOW. Slow doesn't mean you hang out tomorrow. Slow means you give her space, text or call every few days to see what's up and you go from there.
    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
      OK, you said your ex told you she wants to take it slow and give it time to see if things could be worked out. To me, that sounds like she's willing to give it a shot but she wants to take it SLOW. Slow doesn't mean you hang out tomorrow. Slow means you give her space, text or call every few days to see what's up and you go from there.
      I know its hard to do but Mr.BigDick is 100% right on this. Most goes do exactly what they shouldnt when a girl needs space, the smother her, you want the flame back, give it air to breathe and good luck.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

ok! thank you!
        i've been texting her, and i rang her tonight, its 03:04am where i'am in england.
        yeah i will give her time, i'm seeing her on wednesday again anyway soo.. i'm thinking, maybe some candles and a nice dvd, romantic dvd? or a funny one or?? some munch as well lol
        many thanks for replying! x

Comment

Originally posted by iwanttobebig View Post
          ok! thank you!
          i've been texting her, and i rang her tonight, its 03:04am where i'am in england.
          yeah i will give her time, i'm seeing her on wednesday again anyway soo.. i'm thinking, maybe some candles and a nice dvd, romantic dvd? or a funny one or?? some munch as well lol

If I were you, I'd even pull in all the romanticism and just play it cool man. If you start showering her with all those gifts and romantic stuff, you might rock the boat. Just play it cool for a bit and then if things start to show improvement, THEN go for the romance.

Comment

ok! thank you! a good point xx

Comment

ok! thank you! a good point xx
              Just play it smooth and go slow and see how she responds. The LAST thing you want to do is make her feel like she's being smothered......

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                Just play it smooth and go slow and see how she responds. The LAST thing you want to do is make her feel like she's being smothered......
                Exactly! I know I'm repeating what has already been said but giving her space is what might get you guys back together Giving her the space will give her time to think about the good you two have had and how great of a relationship you to may have in the future!!!

I hope it works out man! Remember to try to avoid the argueing at all costs. Good luck!

Comment

Although this sounds like a good idea in theory, since she specifically said "slow" i believe this would backfire and cause her to be more absent from you. Make any sense?
                  Jan '11 - 6.25" BPEL
                  July '11 - 6.8" x 5.5"

Short term goal = 7"
                  Long tem goal = 8======> 8"

Comment

Working...
                  X