Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can a guy approach a girl he doesn't know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I'd hafta agree that you pretty much blew that one. Don't bother her any more, and move on. Admit defeat and take it in stride.

I'd say, you need to change your point of view. Instead of trying to "win her over", you should think of it as, you're putting her through the gauntlet to see if she lives up to your standards. Take it one step at a time. Take time to check her out, find out about her, discover if she's the kind you want to be with. Don't go all-out, because that'll make you look desparate.

Also, it's kind of pointless to ask if they have a boyfriend. It raises their guard, and reveals your intention way too early. You can ask their friends, but not they themselves. If they have a boyfriend, they will tell you. Or if they have a boyfriend and don't tell you, that means he doesn't matter.

In the beginning, just chat to see if your personalities get along, and if she's your intellectual equal, and also if your senses of humor match. She may very well end up being not too bright, or has a completely annoying sense of humor, at which point you can cut off the chase before it goes any further.

I just met a girl on Monday, she agreed to go somewhere with me on Wednesday, her roommate told me she had a boyfriend, but she didn't tell me herself, so I guess that means it doesn't bother her (although that's a situation I don't want to get involved in...). Doesn't matter, though, because she ended up being intellectually inferior to me, so I filed her under "friend" and decided to move on.
    Starting (3/14/2011) = 5" x 4"
    Current (7/16/2013) = 5.75" x 4.125"

Short-Term Goal = BPEL 6"
    Long-Term Goal = 7.5" x 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Qarzan View Post
      Doesn't matter, though, because she ended up being intellectually inferior to me, so I filed her under "friend" and decided to move on.
      Being witty and intelligent can be such a pain sometimes :P

Comment

Originally posted by Cdn View Post
        Being witty and intelligent can be such a pain sometimes :P
        Very true. But after two evenings of hanging out together, you'd think there would be some kind of serious conversation...

Comment

Originally posted by Qarzan View Post
          Very true. But after two evenings of hanging out together, you'd think there would be some kind of serious conversation...
          Damn, no other word to describe how much I feel for ya.

Comment

I've been around the pickup community for years, including teaching several bootcamps and individual students. Some of the advice on this thread is okay, some not so good.

You seriously need a huge change in your beliefs about yourself. A lot of the "game" is about how you see yourself and the filter through which you see the world. I don't have time right now, but sometime Tuesday I will come back to this thread and write up a GOOD post for you, under one condition: you agree to follow through and get this shit together. You agree to take action.

Comment

Take a look at dAvid Deangelos material on this he's extremely good I'm only a beginner and all of his stuff I have tried worked

Comment

Originally posted by vball View Post
                Take a look at dAvid Deangelos material on this he's extremely good I'm only a beginner and all of his stuff I have tried worked
                David DeAngelo's stuff is a good start, particularly his ebooks "Double Your Dating", "Attraction Isn't A Choice", and "Sexual Communication". The problem with David D's stuff is that people tend to take the cocky/funny thing too far, and just end up coming across like an asshole. Don't get me wrong, ending up and asshole from going too far is better than being a pussy and not saying anything at all...

The problem with ebooks and similar programs is that most people will read them, think that they've got it, then move on to the next ebook. You need to be out in the field taking action. For every hour you spend reading an ebook you really need to spend several out in the real world being social, talking to women, doing approaches.

More on this stuff later

Comment

I don't know if I should take David's stuff seriously ...
                  Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                    How about being honest; hi, I just wanted to come over and introduce myself. I've seen you here a few times and you just look like a fun person to meet and talk to. It just may work! ( try it)
                    +1000000

walk up say hi, start a conversation....there really is no other way.
                    When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Comment

Recently met a girl while walking, LOL!

I have an eye for older women i guess. This one was about 12 years my senior.

I was feeling down on myself, i needed some exercise so I decided to walk to a restaurant about 2 miles away. On the walk there it started to rain a bit but I saw a Rainbow so that was cool. On the way back, there was this woman at a bus stop that I walked by. She didn't look at me when i looked at her, but I think she looked at me while I was looking away. I just smiled in her general direction while she wasn't looking and kept walking. She was on the phone and decided to walk to her destination with me. When she got off the phone I just said something about the walk "It's a long walk, but it's a nice one, right?"

From there the conversation just went from there. I walked her through the path to her neighborhood, exchanged phone numbers and we left it at that. Talked once on the phone but I'm not really interested in pursuing it. I'm already kind of attached and wont break that attachment for anything less than perfectly suitable to me.

The idea of talking to people is to just TALK to them. Nothing wrong with making a silly comment about something you both witnessed or just talking about stuff in general. In order to make something happen you have to do something... You are the only catalyst in your life. That is to say, without your input at the very least, nothing will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by danes_game View Post
                        David DeAngelo's stuff is a good start, particularly his ebooks "Double Your Dating", "Attraction Isn't A Choice", and "Sexual Communication". The problem with David D's stuff is that people tend to take the cocky/funny thing too far, and just end up coming across like an asshole. Don't get me wrong, ending up and asshole from going too far is better than being a pussy and not saying anything at all...

The problem with ebooks and similar programs is that most people will read them, think that they've got it, then move on to the next ebook. You need to be out in the field taking action. For every hour you spend reading an ebook you really need to spend several out in the real world being social, talking to women, doing approaches.

More on this stuff later
                        Agree 100%. I strated with Double Your Dating and took the cocky thing without enough funny. Took some practice but I found that say a 75% funny: 25% cocky mix works really well.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdn View Post
                          Agree 100%. I strated with Double Your Dating and took the cocky thing without enough funny. Took some practice but I found that say a 75% funny: 25% cocky mix works really well.
                          i would agree with the percentage rating, i find you can be cocky and get away with it if your funny to boot. just yesterday i was with my lady friend and we went into a store to buy flour because i said we should bake bread together. the guy behing the counter asked if i wanted a bag and i said "no your ok, i got one" and pointed to my lady...she was sort of pissed at me but also found it pretty damn funny.

because im always bubbling around and being cheeky anyway, i tend to get away with the cockyness when i use it.
                          When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Comment

I start with the funny, then add little bits of cockiness later on. I'd say I'm 90% funny and 10% cocky.

Usually when they give me a compliment like "That looks really good on you" or "You're a good dancer" or something, I respond with "I know, I'm awesome."

Or if they're doing something that looks nice, I'll just come out and say it: "Damn, you really know how to shake that ass, huh?" or "Whoa, hold on, I need a better view; turn around."

Comment

First of all, he could look good. You know, clean shaven-not scruffy. He has to have great shoes. He has to have great teeth and a warm smile. Kind eyes would help. Hands-very important to me-strong hands a big turn-on. Confidence-the quiet type of confidence is attractive to me-you know-someone who is not all over himself. That is so un-real to me. Being really genuine is good.Oh and smell good. There you have it. That's how you start approaching a girl that you don't know.
                              Consciousness and intention matter here.

Comment

[QUOTE=Qarzan;346277]
                                Usually when they give me a compliment like "That looks really good on you" or "You're a good dancer" or something, I respond with "I know, I'm awesome."
                                [QUOTE]

My personal favourite for these situations is "I get that a lot." Gotta have the right tone of voice or you sound like a douchebag though.

The other thing I have noticed is that the hotter the girl typically the more cokcy you can be, I think because they might be more secure, or they are used to more confidence when guys approach in general.

The other thing is that it totally sorts out the frigid, no fun women instantly which is a great time saver.

Regards
                                Cdn

Comment

Working...
                                X