No announcement yet.

She been making me feel like a MAN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, Go to the clinic. You can get all that stuff free if she doesn't have Medical Insurance. Just get her tested. She could be trying to pull a fast one on you...

And I'll tell you like my mom told me and continues to tell me... "Get a DNA test!" My Family has some "Gotchas" in our family tree and you'll never know what a baby will look like when it comes out, so any girl I'm with HAS to take the prenatal DNA test as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post
      , so any girl I'm with HAS to take the prenatal DNA test as far as I'm concerned.
      If you trust her that much why sleep with her?
      4/13/11 NBPEL 5.125" FL 4.5"
      10/7/11 NBPEL 6.81" FL 5.5" BPEL 7.13" BPFSL 7.88"
      Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"
      It's coming along just nicely. Thank you PEGym.com

View progress at https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...y-journey.html

Comment

Well she's pregnanat FOR SURE!!!..and Im not tripping on that fact. But now her people talking marriage........in a month....YEA OK. Why must people feel that a baby means marriage???
        How bad do you want it?....O Yea, you say you want it that bad huh?.....Well let me see you push it to the next, NEXT level!

Comment

Damn man. They equate baby with marriage because marriage is supposed to mean you'll stay and take care of the baby.
          Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
          Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Well Stretch congratulations she did bring the man out of you. Make sure your both in love for marriage, ether way you helped to bring a new life into the world, and the responsibility that comes with it.
            Hard 8 1/2" BPEL 6.5" EG

B height: 6' 1" (185.42 cm)
            P diameter at the glans in Inches: 2
            P diameter right in the middle in Inches: 2
            P diameter at the Penis radix in Inches: 2.10
            Penis length in Inches: 8.25
            Penis Volume: 26.81 Inches³ (390.56cm³)
            Penisfactor of 2.37

Comment

Originally posted by funflyer View Post
              If you trust her that much why sleep with her?

that little, you mean? It's not about trust. If she tries to make it about trust, I'm not listening.

You wouldn't buy a car without the title right? You can't just run in a dealership, write your name on the Window Sticker of a car and say it's yours.

That's equivalent to writing your name on the birth certificate. You have to have the proof it's yours before you claim it.

A Paternity Test is my title... If it's all clear, I'll sign the paper work to take ownership. If my DNA isn't on the Title, there's no way I can legally and morally take ownership. It's as simple as that.

Nothing about trust... It's an assurance in writing that my child is mine... that the co-creator of this life is me.

Originally posted by StretchPE View Post
              Well she's pregnanat FOR SURE!!!..and Im not tripping on that fact. But now her people talking marriage........in a month....YEA OK. Why must people feel that a baby means marriage???

Grats, and *wince* at the same time...

If i remember correctly, many latin cultures do not look favorably to children out of wedlock. Bastard Children are very frowned upon... Not having them in wedlock would make the girl look bad. Even though it's a veil, people buy it... Many times "marriage" comes after the baby is conceived just to save face.

That's why you gotta be careful wear your rubbers or use some form of birth control!
              somebodyelse
              Last edited by somebodyelse; 08-30-2011, 07:34 AM.

Comment

make sure whatever choice you make about marriage is for the benefit of the child, I know many think that its best for people to get married but you and the mother should be in love with each other first or the baby gets cheated in the deal. ihope it all works out for you. You dont have to be married to be a good daddy but you do have to be a good daddy.
                Last edited by BigO; 08-30-2011, 08:00 AM.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by StretchPE View Post
                  Welcome to the club!

Stretch every day is important during her pregnancy
                  Hopefully she has a good support system, reads the books, gets medical attention etc

Good luck to you ALL and may you all be blessed
                  The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post
                    that little, you mean? It's not about trust. If she tries to make it about trust, I'm not listening.

You wouldn't buy a car without the title right? You can't just run in a dealership, write your name on the Window Sticker of a car and say it's yours.

That's equivalent to writing your name on the birth certificate. You have to have the proof it's yours before you claim it.

A Paternity Test is my title... If it's all clear, I'll sign the paper work to take ownership. If my DNA isn't on the Title, there's no way I can legally and morally take ownership. It's as simple as that.

Nothing about trust... It's an assurance in writing that my child is mine... that the co-creator of this life is me.
                    Fully agree and thank you for the metaphor I'll keep it in the back of my mind for future arguments.

Regards
                    Cdn

Comment

Hey thank God that idea only works with a birth certificate
                      islander
                      Last edited by islander; 08-30-2011, 09:09 AM. Reason: Flick
                      The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Working...
                      X