No announcement yet.

If she NEVER gets jealous?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The funny thing is, women inherently get jealous... We, as humans, get jealous. if you/she say you/she doesn't and list instances where you/she didn't, that means you're/she's consciously counteracted her instinctual nature to get jealous with a desire to trust.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't even notice that flirting was happening. So if she cared, she'd feel off. If she didn't care she wouldn't notice. your answer is in biology.

I didn't know I flirted until my partner pointed out to me. She also let me know she's kind of possessive, and can be very jealous at times, right from the beginning. She's done lots of things to protect herself, from herself and thus protect me from herself. Sh*t happens.

I'll admit I'm a bit of a jealous type, but I don't really get angry... I divest.

Comment

Anyone can become jealous when insecurities dictate. If you are playing a woman and she sees through it than she is probably leading you on. If you are in a relationship with a woman and she is not jealous, more than likely she trust you even if she thinks you can find better unless you have proven yourself a cheater.
      Begin 7/25/2011:
      NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
      FL 5.25, FG 5.2
      NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
      UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Fully agree

Originally posted by Cdn View Post
        Probably because she doesn't care. Not to be rude but a relationship is easily replaceable, she is likely intimately aware of this.
        As for the cheating or whatever, no probably not. Jealous people tend to be the cheaters, kinda like the robbers are the guys who worry about being robbed.

Regards
        Cdn
        The most jealous girls I've known have been cheaters. They act like everyone's like them so they fear you'll cheat on them.

It could be a lake of sexual interest. Not directed at you just in general. I say this because sometimes girls will not fear cheating because they don't understand sexuality when it's right in front of them.

The best scenario is that she's sexually open, meaning that she's sexually adventurous.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSnitch View Post
          Yeah, showing naked pics of your ex-girl to your new girl is pretty bad.
          It's not pretty bad, it's down right fucked up!!

If I had a girl do that shit to me, she'd find herself at the curb PDQ..........
          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Maan,imma be real with you, she is cheating and she doest not got a damn about you. I have been through this many of times until im num to it. I put my life on this bro that this is what exactly what is going on, sorry that this happend to you, just know other people have gotten it worser then you.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsmooth View Post
              Maan,imma be real with you, she is cheating and she doest not got a damn about you. I have been through this many of times until im num to it. I put my life on this bro that this is what exactly what is going on, sorry that this happend to you, just know other people have gotten it worser then you.
              Ooo looks like you got negged for that. I guess you've got to leave some room in your comments for alternative possibilities... Don't let it put you off too much. I think it's probably a bit harsh to neg a newbie on his 2nd post. If your next post is cool I'll see if I can get you some green You don't want that hanging over you head for too long. I like how you said this site was the holy grail in platinum information.

Comment

Working...
              X