karezza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• karezza

has anyone heard of and tried "karezza" with good results? it is gentle intercourse, with lots of affection and relaxation, but without the goal of orgasm. This practice has apparently been used to deepen and harmonize relationships for millennia, going by many names through the ages. Sounds good and id like to try it. can any one vouch for it?
    "psh yeah, in fact, I been getting ready.. i been doing cock push ups.." -Jack Black

Tantric sex?
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Yes, that sounds extremely similar to tantra. I haven't tried tantra, but I'm very interested in it. Hopefully I'll find someone who's also interested in it, and we can try it together. It sounds freaking amazing.
      Starting (3/14/2011) = 5" x 4"
      Current (7/16/2013) = 5.75" x 4.125"

Short-Term Goal = BPEL 6"
      Long-Term Goal = 7.5" x 5.5"

Comment

My research into male multi orgasm reaulted in me hearing of tantric and taoist sex many years since .
        I first heard of "karezza" a couple of days ago. It seems to be a form of tantra. The internet site which all reports of it seem to stem , seems to me to have wowserish leanings. But perhaps given my mmo background I am just into orgasms. Certainly the soft mmo styles can be used in a similar way but with orgasms.

Comment

Working...
        X