cheated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dontrike View Post
    Yes, that stuff happens, almost everything happens somewhere, but to call someone on this forums something like that is definitely uncalled for. If I were you, I would apologize swiftly. Tink is a very nice person and has helped me greatly and I believe her when she says who she is.
    This is true, Tink helps so many here and to spew that crap about her or any other female, or member of these forums will get you a swift kick through the out door.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by TINKERBELL View Post
      Saying no offense doesn't make it any less offensive
      and i guess i am the 1% in your crap view of females.
      The mom is probably to blame in general and my mom does wonder why I do not like talking to her.... It's complicated. Dominant mom weak dad.. I still have some issues because of this. but in the end it's a damn good thing I had the mother son bond with my grandma she did pass away 7 years ago. I think because of this she(my actual mom) made it her mission to wreak my life, by trying to make me homosexual.
      Thick_Unit
      Banned
      Last edited by Thick_Unit; 06-22-2012, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMusician69 View Post
        I smashed my car into a tree from finding out the girl i was seeing for 2 years, lived with was sleeping with her boss who was 20 years older than us... life sucks, and women are whores... fuck them and enjoy it. thats all you can do
        We will not say stuff like this again will we!! And I'M NOT KIDDING!
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
          OK, dude, I'm really sorry this happened to you but NO WOMAN is worth you having suicidal thoughts. You're going to give her THAT much power over you? If she was cheating on you then she obviously wasn't worth much to begin with NOR did she have respect for or truly care for you as well.
          This.

Also to the OP, one cheat does not mean she has cheated before. But it does mean that she is so lost, so selfish that she could not think as the women you had hoped she was. The important thing is to release this action of HERS from your life. Choose the right person to honor (be with etc..). If they are not like you move on. Dont force something, no give me this I'll do that, you cant change people nor should you change. Its the hardest thing to not want more or better for someone you have deep feelings for but bottom line is, they want to be the person they want to be. Let them be that person, just not with thee (I had to use the thee because it rhymed)

Good luck to you!
          The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Thick_Unit: On a planet of 6 billion+ people, it would be rare to find a woman who isn't a cheat??? That is a mathematically and logically unsound conclusion!

Comment

Men are just as inclined to cheating as women. It isn't fair to say that ALL women are like that just because you wouldn't cheat...

The best thing to do right now is to move on. If she cheated on you, she obviously wasn't the right person for you. I'm sorry it ended the way it did but one day you will find the right person who wouldn't dare cheat on you. Good luck.

Comment

I will admit I could go for some strait up sex with any girl anytime anywhere I am always ready and I barely trust myself. Thats why I avoid those situations completely. My wife cheated on me once and I know it wasnt to hurt me, it wasnt because I have a small dick and it wasnt because she didnt love me. She loves sex just as much as I do and she let herself get into the wrong situation. It really really hurt me but I know it coulda been the other way around just as easy. I love my wife and Im glad we made it through it and I feel as though our bond is stronger for it. For me anyway once I made it through that nothing else mattered there were no more secrets or insecurities nothing. I really felt like I could open up about ANYTHING and so did she and we did. We are so close now and I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by kelthuzad1986 View Post
                  Thick_Unit: On a planet of 6 billion+ people, it would be rare to find a woman who isn't a cheat??? That is a mathematically and logically unsound conclusion!
                  Were you replying to me?
                  Thick_Unit
                  Banned
                  Last edited by Thick_Unit; 06-23-2012, 07:55 PM.

Comment

It's getting harder by the day, I'm dead inside. I remember she used to tell me she loved me I used to tell her not as much as loved her, just proves I was always right
                    Starting roughly nbp 6.75x 5.25
                    Current roughly nbp 7.25x 5.5
                    Bpl 8
                    Goal 8x6
                    Dream 10x7

Comment

You know what? I don't think you should be talking about your gf cheating on this site, and I will tell you why.
                      First off, this is an issue you should be bring up with her and finding out if it something with your relationship or something habitual with her because this is a serious matter between you two and other that are in your immediate circle if need be. You don't know most of the people on this site nor do I to discuss certain issues.

Secondly, your making your personal life an open book for all to read and her as well. Forgive me for saying this but it really shows a lack of character on your part regardless of what she may or may not have done.

Maybe you don't see it this way but there are perhaps 10,000 or more individuals registered on this site. Now ask yourself this, is this topic about your cheating girlfriend (which does you some injustice) something you want 10k persons or more to know? Also, didn't your immediate circle tell you the same as most others here already? Do you really need that many affirmatives?
                      Begin 7/25/2011:
                      NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                      FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                      NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                      UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Eh I'm to embarrassed to tell anyone I know what she done I'm just venting hoping To hear others stories its tough if your gonna be negative just don't reply like simple
                        Starting roughly nbp 6.75x 5.25
                        Current roughly nbp 7.25x 5.5
                        Bpl 8
                        Goal 8x6
                        Dream 10x7

Comment

Sorry?

Comment

Originally posted by crackincock View Post
                            It's getting harder by the day, I'm dead inside. I remember she used to tell me she loved me I used to tell her not as much as loved her, just proves I was always right
                            I just got through the same thing and TIME will tell you everything, flashes of bits in the past and things you took for granted.
                            Going suicidal or went mad drunk doesn't make you any clearer than you should already be.
                            Is she a kiddo that never thought about the consequences of this? She threw it all away when she was having $$%^& hella good times with another A-hole.
                            It was HER who decided to leave you for another person she thinks worth it. Does it make you feel worst? Maybe but only for now.

Confront yourself. Reflect deeply on what happened; things that you had been careless or insensitive or had she been displaying odd signs?
                            You might have noticed it but only obvious at this time.

I say don't jump into another r'ships when you aren't ready. Thing is there are tons of things out there you put aside long time ago and why not dive into it?
                            What she chose in her life is already done and i tell you what- to cheat is a moment of impulse. The guilt that she has to endure is way more punishing than yours.

LOVE? if she is CHEATING isn't possible.

Comment

Been there myself man. It took me around 2 years to get over it (I was still with her after it happened as I forgave her). If it's the first time it happens to you I think the biggest pain is really that your whole image of women have been ruined and not the actual cheating itself. Most men don't think these small cute creatures would ever do something like that. Now that it has happened to me once and I got over it I won't really care the next time if it happens again as it made me adopt a new perspective on the whole thing. Not that I "expect" it to happen in my new relationship, but I know it's pretty common and almost unnatural to only be with 1 person. Everybody feels attraction for other people while in a relationship. Some act on it some don't. What is important is that it doesn't take anything away from your relationship. As long as you still enjoy each others company, have good sex etc. who cares what she does when you are not with her? If you have a problem with her being with somebody else when you are not there that is some kind of ego-problem or insecurity you have. I know my mindset is kind of radical but I really feel like I have more freedom now and don't constantly have to worry about what she is doing behind my back. The funny thing is that the chances seem a lot smaller that she will want to do it when I don't really care that much. I'm sure my post won't help you much and sorry in advance if it seems too provocative, but in time I hope you will try to learn something from your experience.

Comment

^ that only works if you're fucking other girls too. Otherwise, you're just a cuckold.

Comment

Working...
                                X