Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just venting I guess (I already know its dumb)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CaptainJohnson is my favourite and the wisest of all superhero contraceptives

Comment

Originally posted by XitemeM View Post
      CaptainJohnson is my favourite and the wisest of all superhero contraceptives
      Thanks, I make an effort to be a comfortable fit and informative all at the same time. I am also hypoallergenic, since I am not made with a normal latex, but made with a similar chemical called 'awesome'.
      "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
      "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Ummm, since Mrs. vette can read this it sort of well, comes off a bit strange. Sorry, thats what I read.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

lol she doesnt get on here unless I ask her to now. We are going to couples therapy and the councelor things we are doing great. He just cut our meetings from weekly to Bi weekly. I think we will be fine I just get in these weird moods sometimes. I should probrably stay away from the computer when I get in those moods but it feels good to share it with someone especially when I dont want to bother my wife because we have beat the subject to death.

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
            I thought you said he was 8"? https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...al-8-25-a.html

So you are already bigger than him, by 0.25"
            Yeah I know but that guy isnt into PE or up to speed with term and different measurements he just said "I rekon im about 8" " and that was it real vague. He didnt care and you could tell he had no insecurities. Its probrably more girth that bothered me yesturday but oh well. I really think im over it now. If she doesnt care never did and it didnt matter and truly cant tell the difference I guess it shouldnt bother me either?

Comment

Originally posted by 2009vettez51 View Post
              he just said "I rekon im about 8" " and that was it real vague.
              Lol also known as "im 7 and a bit but I'm just going to say 8"... I'd say your already bigger then him because my money is on that hes not going to round down with his "vague" answer. I knew my size to the nearest 8th long before I even knew what pe was and I was very far from being concerned with penis size. I think everyone has measured atleast once.
              My Progress Log

Comment

i have to say thank yall for not beating up on me. I am very glad my hubby and i are going to counseling. i love him and hope to grow old together and watch our grandkids grow up when the time comes lol. my huuby is a very good man im very attracted to him in many ways we have been together fora long time to let my stupid mistake break us apart. i love you snuggler.
                2009vetteZ51's Happy Wife

Comment

love you too baby thank you for posting.

Comment

I'm a little moved here. You guys are going to be okay, you have a lot of love for each other. Have a nice weekend.

Comment

If you can't forget then you cannot forgive. So what's it going to be?
                      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Well I absolutely choose forgive and forget but saying it knowing thats what I want and doing it are 2 different things. I hope I can and I hope if it comes up in my mind again I can reference this thread before it gets to bothering me and then I bring it up again with the wife. I truly hope this is it. I hope I drop it.

Comment

I never said it was easy; try!
                          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by 2009vettez51 View Post
                            Well I absolutely choose forgive and forget but saying it knowing thats what I want and doing it are 2 different things. I hope I can and I hope if it comes up in my mind again I can reference this thread before it gets to bothering me and then I bring it up again with the wife. I truly hope this is it. I hope I drop it.
                            Well then drop it, carrying on about it here on a thread that is going to stay around here surely isnt going to help. I am not saying this in a mean way, just saying that this is not the way to let it go.
                            You will never forget it as no one could. That is why you must forgive it. You will know every time that you look at her that she has done this, what you must be able to do is look at her and say no matter what she has done you love her enough to forgive it and once you truly forgive her then and only then can you move on. No couple is perfect. Whether it is drug or alcohol abuse, bad financial decisions from the past or even infidelity, just about all couples have issues. I beleive even when someone cheats they can be forgiven depending on the circumstances.
                            I have seen comments about once a cheater, always a cheater and I dont always buy that, some people cheat out of neglect others do it for selfishness. Once you fully accept why it was done it is easier to get past it. If you know it was your fault she cheated or that you at least helped to push her away then you also can forgive yourself, that makes it easier to forgive her. I am not saying it was your fault, just offering a few things to consider.
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Reading your posts and knowing her desire to be with you and another man I think you better be careful. What if this guy you two choose is bigger than you? Are you going to be able to handle that? I'd also be concerned that she wants to add another man but is apprehensive about doing so with a woman. Knowing her past indiscretion that would worry me. Just something to think about.
                              Starting: 1/14/12
                              BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
                              BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
                              BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

Originally posted by Hopeful&dedicated View Post
                                Reading your posts and knowing her desire to be with you and another man I think you better be careful. What if this guy you two choose is bigger than you? Are you going to be able to handle that? I'd also be concerned that she wants to add another man but is apprehensive about doing so with a woman. Knowing her past indiscretion that would worry me. Just something to think about.
                                I dont know honestly if it would bother me or not. I do know I wanted somthing like that before any of this because I wanted her to feel good and experience it. I still think about it and I dont think its the same as long as Im involved. Truthfully it is still something I want to do but I dont know when and I dont want to if she doesnt.

Comment

Working...
                                X