Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girl invites guy to her place . . . does that usually mean one thing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I she was bending over infront of you and showing her slutty outfits to you she is DTF!

Sit next to her on coutch tomorrow and lean over and kiss her. Put your hand over her shoulder to hold her neck and make out.

If she doesn't pull away then you'll know she is wanting to go farther.

Comment

Go for a kiss, dude, and do not stop there. Undressing her is the next important and critical step. You do not want to end up having only a long kissing session. And do not wait for the last moment. Talk less, do more. You have absolutely nothing to lose, so pretend you are an experienced confident macho guy and act accordingly.

And do not talk about a relationship and "I love you." Many young women do not expect to hear it - they just want to have fun and sex (I myself realized it a bit too late). First have sex, then some more sex, and then you can discuss a potential relationship when it comes the moment to say goodbye.

Good luck.
      Initial (06/30/11): BPEL 6.1; MEG 4.1
      06/30/12: BPEL 7.1; MEG 4.7
      12/31/12: BPEL 7.2; MEG 5.0
      12/31/13: BPEL 7.3; MEG 5.1
      12/31/15: BPEL 7.6; MEG 5.3
      Long-term goal: BPEL 8.0; MEG 6.0

Comment

Our plans to meet up today fell through. She began work at 9:00 PM last night (works night shifts), and she sent me a text at 11:30 AM today telling me she still hadn't slept and wouldn't be able to for a few more hours. Translation; she couldn't hang out because she was dog tired. Can't say I blame her really. That's a long time to be awake.

I don't even know how to describe what I'm feeling right now. Shock, disappointment, sadness; I feel numb. Everything else in my world seems grey and hollow, devoid of meaning or comfort. When I left her on Friday, I essentially said "see you later" because I knew I would be seeing her again and would have a chance to properly say goodbye. Not now. If I don't find any more job leads this week, I will probably be sent back home. Due to various factors which don't warrant explanation here, that means I won't be able to see her again *shakes head*

Both of us have reasons that a long-term relationship would not work for us. Still, reasons cannot change feelings. I just wanted to say goodbye. I wanted to see her just one more time. I wanted something more than just aa brief goodbye kiss. I wish I had been more aggressive the last time I saw her. Who knows what she was waiting for me to do? Now I'll never know.

I guess now, I just have to try and shake off the numbness and begin to forget. But how do you forget someone that you've loved for over two years? All the other girls (grand total of three) that I've been with were crushes. I thought I felt something, but not really. This one is the first girl I've loved. How do you get over something like that??? I'm lost here. I want to cry. I want to curl up in a ball and forget everything . . . sorry for the dramatics. I'm sure at least some of you can relate to how I'm feeling right now.

Comment

You never made out, you never went on a date. Sorry to tell you mate but this was also a crush. Maybe a bigger one but a crush never the less. You need to take a chance, stop settling for I am tired or I worked all day, stood up is stood up. I am not trying to be a dick, more like a big brother. Your always going to have sore nuts when you constantly get kicked in the balls.

If she felt the same as you did she would stay up for 2 days straight and still see you. Move on and prosper, this is at least the third thread by you of exactly the same thing in the last year.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Gee, thanks for noticing my terrible track record.

I would disagree though. It was/is more than a crush, and things would have progressed nicely if it weren't for extenuating circumstances. I have felt this way about her for over two years.

And you're right, it does seem a bit strange how she is willing to put sleep ahead of seeing me one last time despite her claim that she's in love with me. I started getting tired of how frequently she "couldn't make it" a long time ago, and if I do end up staying here longer, I'm thinking of just putting her in my rear view mirror.

Although her odd behavior could be due to the fact that she considers us just friends despite how we feel.
            kelthuzad1986
            Last edited by kelthuzad1986; 05-14-2013, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
              You never made out, you never went on a date. Sorry to tell you mate but this was also a crush. Maybe a bigger one but a crush never the less. You need to take a chance, stop settling for I am tired or I worked all day, stood up is stood up. I am not trying to be a dick, more like a big brother. Your always going to have sore nuts when you constantly get kicked in the balls.

If she felt the same as you did she would stay up for 2 days straight and still see you. Move on and prosper, this is at least the third thread by you of exactly the same thing in the last year.
              Exactly! If her feelings mirrored yours, she'd have made an effort to see you. That's one way to gauge a chick's interest.........what kind of effort does she make to make time for you? If she doesn't put forth the effort, she's just not that into you......
              It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Or it could be as I have said that since we're technically just friends, she doesn't feel compelled to go 14+ hours without sleep and then spend several more hours with me. I can't blame her really. At some point, we will never see each other again. If we were in a steady relationship, I think she'd act differently.

Comment

Originally posted by kelthuzad1986 View Post
                  Gee, thanks for noticing my terrible track record.

I would disagree though. It was/is more than a crush, and things would have progressed nicely if it weren't for extenuating circumstances. I have felt this way about her for over two years.

And you're right, it does seem a bit strange how she is willing to put sleep ahead of seeing me one last time despite her claim that she's in love with me. I started getting tired of how frequently she "couldn't make it" a long time ago, and if I do end up staying here longer, I'm thinking of just putting her in my rear view mirror.

Although her odd behavior could be due to the fact that she considers us just friends despite how we feel.
                  I brought this up so you could look at your own words and revisit your threads, break the pattern. If you always do the same things you will always get the same results.

If she loved you the same as you love her she would have made the time, no way around it. There is a lucky lady for you out there, just find her and go for it.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

keltuzhad it looks like both of us have similar outstanding failures, we had the clearest, most obvious occasions that none would have missed and nothing happened and we felt depressed (at least I) because that one simple physical move could have changed a lot.
                    As I am close to you in this respect, I can also say from the external point of view I have you shouldn't wait for love before enjoying life and women, but rather consider it once it happened and both of you add a great connection for some time, it seems to me young women will flee in a hurry if you start talking of love and relationship when nothing physical has happened between both .
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

popol5169, thanks for the thoughts. I would not wish failures on anyone, but it is encouraging nonetheless to know that there are others like me.

I'm still mildly hopeful that by some stroke of luck, I'll see her one last time before I go, and if I do, I'm kissing her long and hard. That possibility is slim though, and I am mentally preparing myself to move on. The sharp disappointment has given way to a constant dull ache, and I'm trying not to think about her.

Comment

I'm moving on. I will be leaving next Wednesday if I don't find a job locally. I was hoping to see her one last time, but she's received some horrible news recently and is in no mood for visitors. She may lose her apartment, and she just found out her father is dying. Of course, once I found that out, I apologized and gave her some space.

It's easier to move on from something painful once you've accepted it. I've concluded I will not be seeing her again and thus, my time is devoted to trying to forget. Many little things throughout the day remind me of her. Sometimes, I'm reminded of details of our last time with each other. Those are particularly painful, and I try to sweep them under the proverbial rug quickly. I guess the only cure is time. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by kelthuzad1986 View Post
                          I guess the only cure is time. *sigh*
                          (Not trying to sound like an ass, just trying to help in the ways that I wish had happened to me, when I was younger)
                          Sorry about your loss. However, the only cure is not time. Go out, hit on some random ladies, and have fun. You seem like a nice guy, but also appear to suffer from pussy on a pedestal syndrome. She was special to you yes, but trust me she will get hit on 1000's of times and chances are your memories will be much more intense than hers. Look you are leaving next Wednesday go out and party like it's 1999, and do not worry about the repercussions as you will be far far away.
                          In the forward progress of society and feminism, masculinity (in my opinion) has failed to adapt. This has resulted in the figurative emasculation of many men. PE is not just about gaining size, it is also about gaining confidence, but most importantly embracing and learning healthy masculinity.

Comment

Good point. Thanks Jm123. I think I'm ready to leave this unexpectedly long thread behind now.

Comment

Plenty of woman out there man, try not to get caught up with this one. Just broken up with my girl so feeling pretty flat myself. good luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X