X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfriend turn off

a
    Sparta12
    Last edited by Sparta12; 05-18-2014, 03:09 AM.

Before you go down on her, put on a scuba mask, that aught to get the message across.
    Focus on the positive :D
    -----
    The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Originally posted by aBone2pick View Post
      Before you go down on her, put on a scuba mask, that aught to get the message across.
      i dont go down on her because of it lol

Comment

We need a women to chime in on this one...
        12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
        6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
        4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
        The League Of PE Legends
        2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

but yeah like i said i love her too bits, more then any otther girl...but it is really driving my crazy and i dont want to hurt her feelings

Comment

It is a touchy subject for females and can damage them emotionally if it isn't said in the correct way. I had a girlfriend that smelled at first and I told her I would go down on her for as long as she could handle it. But I told her it had to be bald and squeaky clean this marathon. She cleaned it well...not sure how, but it didn't smell like it did before. Well lets just say I worked hard on her several times that day. It was a great day for her Then every time after that it was clean because she wanted another marathon haha. A boys tongue can only do so much work! Geez girl!
            12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
            6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
            4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
            The League Of PE Legends
            2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

If you want to improve the smell in a real subtle way, you buy loads of melons - and pray that she likes it. And you eat it as much as you can. Especially around the periods where you are to go down on her. Melons has a positive effect on the vaginal juices and make them smell and taste nice.

Edit: And I forgot to add that melons contain naturally the substance citrulline, which creates nitric oxide in the blood. Another benefit which makes at least you as a male extra horny.
              ino
              Member of the Month June 2017
              Last edited by ino; 06-19-2013, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmac123 View Post
                hey guys im in need of a bit of advice, first off i do love my gf more then anything, but when it comes to sex and even just kissing her sometimes something gets in the way, and that is smell!
                She has quite a smelly vagina and sometimes bad breathe and i dont know how to tell her, its effecting our sex life as i cant get as hard due to being put off by the smell.... what can i do?
                I would much rather comment on how great your dick looks than answer this question.

I will answer, but I need to know a few things first.
                Her age?
                How long you two have been together?
                Is she shy being naked around you?
                Her profession?

These items will help me give the best advice possible.
                WAY to touchy a subject to just throw something out...
                "A negative mind will never get you a positive life.”

Comment

Originally posted by Frog72 View Post
                  I would much rather comment on how great your dick looks than answer this question.

I will answer, but I need to know a few things first.
                  Her age?
                  How long you two have been together?
                  Is she shy being naked around you?
                  Her profession?

These items will help me give the best advice possible.
                  WAY to touchy a subject to just throw something out...
                  she is 20-21, we have been together for about 4.5 years, shes not shy around me and she works at myer...she plays ALOT of basketball though (two teams)

Comment

Tell her you want to shower with her (ask to seductively wash), feed her mints or pass them from your mouth to hers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmac123 View Post
                      she is 20-21, we have been together for about 4.5 years, shes not shy around me and she works at myer...she plays ALOT of basketball though (two teams)
                      I believe this can be narrowed down to two culprits diet and exercise.

Chronic bad breath can be related to tooth decay or cavities, lack of flossing, diets rich in animal proteins(fast food etc), sinus infection and or smoking.
                      Next............
                      Trapped moisture from her lifestyle(sports), excess pubic hair trapping odors, wiping from back to front, yeast infection, diets rich in animal protein.

Possible solutions: Long Term Solution
                      AS "ino" posted eat fruit.....Mostly change your diets together for a healthier lifestyle. Use hydrogen peroxide as a mouthwash instead of the minty crap. Set the example and use it yourself. Get a dental cleaning/checkup. My husband had bad breath even after brushed his tongue and his teeth. I was always putting a piece of gum in his mouth. It pissed him off, but I couldn't stand it! He had broken a piece off of one of his fillings, it looked disgusting! He went to the dentist, cleaned out the decayed section of tooth. No more chronic bad breath. My husband brushed and flossed twice a day and never new the tooth was bad until the piece broke off......This could be something???? Suggest to her you both go in for a dental check up. Have her go first

Some women have sweaty pussies. Trim the bush and never buy her or let her wear nylon/satin panties no matter how sexy they are! They don't breath and trap moisture. Buy baby wipes (unscented all natural) and place them on the back of the toilet. You both use them. They give that extra step of clean for those impromptu moments of passion. Have you ever watch her go to the bathroom and wipe? If she wipes from rear to front this is bad. It's way to easy to wipe fecal matter into her vagina. Always wipe front to rear for health reasons. Suggest to her the wet wipes and front to rear for her health. Strong smell is also directly related to diet also. Any with with animal protein when processed by the body will put out a garlicy/fishy odor. Change your diets if this is the case.

Short Term Solution:
                      Breath: Always have gum, tic tacs and binaca mouth spray handy. Avoid garlic and onions and peppers
                      Vagina: Tell her you like shaved pussies and never go down on her without showering together (You can help wash her)

I know you were hoping for a miracle solution, but I don't know your girl or her sensitivity. I tried giving you possibilities to help you make the right decision. Ultimately honesty is the best policy. Talk to her, at least now you may have a logical approach to minimize the possibility of hurting her feelings.

If she was older I would say the "polite direct" approach.....20-21 is a different story. Lead by example and make it her idea....Good luck! My prayers are with you on this one. Just be kind, if she gets made don't react negatively. Be supportive until she calms down and realizes your just trying to make things better for the both of you.
                      Frog
                      Member of the Month March 2017
                      Last edited by Frog; 06-20-2013, 12:47 AM.
                      "A negative mind will never get you a positive life.”

Comment

Just tell her dude.

leave a rep !

Working towards that BBC.

BPEL: 6.7 | 6.8 | 6.9 | 7.0 | 7.1 | >

EG: 5.3 | 5.4 | 5.5 | >

Comment

Breath: Always have gum, tic tacs and binaca mouth spray handy. Avoid garlic and onions and peppers .
                          A general great post Froggy! I just wanted to add that against bad breath, the best products must be those with a zink ion solution in them (fluids or or in tablet form), and such products completely eliminate bad breath.

Such zink ions don't act against the bacterias that causes the bad breath, but instead acts against the volatile sulfur compounds (VSC) that cause the bad breath.

But as Frog72 said, her teeth should be checked.

Comment

Short Term Solution:
                            Breath: Always have gum, tic tacs and binaca mouth spray handy. Avoid garlic and onions and peppers
                            Vagina: Tell her you like shaved pussies and never go down on her without showering together (You can help wash her)
                            Agree

and when you like the smell then go tell her "I like your smell today, its makes me turn on even more". That way she would pay attention to her smell. She would eat melons without you telling her... Good luck

Comment

I believe this can be narrowed down to two culprits diet and exercise.

Chronic bad breath can be related to tooth decay or cavities, lack of flossing, diets rich in animal proteins(fast food etc), sinus infection and or smoking.
                              Next............
                              Trapped moisture from her lifestyle(sports), excess pubic hair trapping odors, wiping from back to front, yeast infection, diets rich in animal protein.

Possible solutions: Long Term Solution
                              AS "ino" posted eat fruit.....Mostly change your diets together for a healthier lifestyle. Use hydrogen peroxide as a mouthwash instead of the minty crap. Set the example and use it yourself. Get a dental cleaning/checkup. My husband had bad breath even after brushed his tongue and his teeth. I was always putting a piece of gum in his mouth. It pissed him off, but I couldn't stand it! He had broken a piece off of one of his fillings, it looked disgusting! He went to the dentist, cleaned out the decayed section of tooth. No more chronic bad breath. My husband brushed and flossed twice a day and never new the tooth was bad until the piece broke off......This could be something???? Suggest to her you both go in for a dental check up. Have her go first

Some women have sweaty pussies. Trim the bush and never buy her or let her wear nylon/satin panties no matter how sexy they are! They don't breath and trap moisture. Buy baby wipes (unscented all natural) and place them on the back of the toilet. You both use them. They give that extra step of clean for those impromptu moments of passion. Have you ever watch her go to the bathroom and wipe? If she wipes from rear to front this is bad. It's way to easy to wipe fecal matter into her vagina. Always wipe front to rear for health reasons. Suggest to her the wet wipes and front to rear for her health. Strong smell is also directly related to diet also. Any with with animal protein when processed by the body will put out a garlicy/fishy odor. Change your diets if this is the case.

Short Term Solution:

I know you were hoping for a miracle solution, but I don't know your girl or her sensitivity. I tried giving you possibilities to help you make the right decision. Ultimately honesty is the best policy. Talk to her, at least now you may have a logical approach to minimize the possibility of hurting her feelings.

If she was older I would say the "polite direct" approach.....20-21 is a different story. Lead by example and make it her idea....Good luck! My prayers are with you on this one. Just be kind, if she gets made don't react negatively. Be supportive until she calms down and realizes your just trying to make things better for the both of you.
                              excellent post, thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X