They have to cum first!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boosie View Post
    Decent post but dude.. sorry man, I'm sure all men know that they don't HAAVE to finish second but as a good man who isn't selfish and wants to please his girl in my opinion should just finish last. Now if its the case that he just blew his load first he has to finish her off. From all of your post on this forum i have seen i swear you seem so selfish for some reason.
    Yup selfish but really really cute!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Cumtwats, I like cumtwats.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Sometime they want us to get it done with, sometimes they are not going to cum and they know it, dont kill her for your ego.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by Boosie View Post
          Decent post but dude.. sorry man, I'm sure all men know that they don't HAAVE to finish second but as a good man who isn't selfish and wants to please his girl in my opinion should just finish last. Now if its the case that he just blew his load first he has to finish her off. From all of your post on this forum i have seen i swear you seem so selfish for some reason.

Try and get a chicken wing from him, you will see selfish and maybe a snalrl.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

hey I was out doing chicken bazoozums w/bbq sauce on the grill. I'll throw one at Cusp <splat>.
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Wait until you guys get old. I consider it amazing if we can manage to cum during the same session much less at the sae time.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

It takes a few years with a woman to be able to do that...
                Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Great post Cusp! I totally agree there are times when i am in the mood to bring him to orgasm, that is what's going to turn me on. I am not looking to have one myself yes, I usually prefer it when we are having intercourse but sometimes I just want to give him his turn. Believe me one of the benefits we enjoy now with that big flaccid is that after he comes, I can't still ride the flaccid and make it happen. I love when I get to give him the fun, even though that is not his preference (He is a Dom after all, very hard to give up control).

Cusp, is not only the added stress people are putting on their relationships because the obsession, she/he comes first, is also the fact that sometimes they are missing out on letting their partner take the lead and get you done. Yes, we feel just as triumphant as you do. LOL

I also like your emphasis that making her come can happen many ways and the whole intercourse stress over it, is asinine. Just have fun when you do it. Like Nike says "Just Do It."
                  MrsLooking4more
                  Retired Super Moderator
                  Member of the Month Feb 2013
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 06-26-2013, 05:28 PM.
                  ​Mrs. L4M
                  BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                  Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                  MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

This may be the only time I discuss my sex life with anyone, but since I started PE my wife controls the action, I think it is because she needs to more time to work-up to my new girth. Anyway, she also manages the action to ensure we have SO. When she is almost there, she will switch-up action knowing that while doing this I can only hold off for no more than 2 minutes.

Then BAM! She's happy and I'm happy.
                    namsokiek
                    Banned
                    Last edited by namsokiek; 06-26-2013, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aBone2pick View Post
                      I agree with this 90%. But I get my greatest pleasure from watching my girl feel amazing. That's why it's such a high goal for me.
                      Exactly. Nothing gets me off more than watching her thrash around (or watch her try not to) when an orgasm hits her. I love that! And coincidentally, the longer it takes me, the bigger the load (she likes to see how much he can get outta me - lol). But Cusp is right - unless you're opening a door for her, there is no rule about who goes first.
                      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Working...
                      X