They have to cum first!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They have to cum first!

I've been hearing much around the forum lately about staying hard longer, decreasing sensitivity to keep going, and all that other silly stuff because the rule is "they must cum first"! My first thought is who's they? I know for most of you guys it's women; for me it's women as well but don't rule out domestic pets or farm animals. It all depends on my mood. Somehow the rule is that the partner must cum first.

I wanted to look that rule up in he rule book but I didn't have one so off I went to Home Depot. Yup they got everything there and in no time I found what I was looking for; the definitive guide to sex, sheetrock, and siding. I had to buy it because the old guy was looking at me funny as I was reading it in the store but it wasn't too pricey.Went right out to the car and opened the sex section although I did take a peak at the siding section; really cool stuff. I was going to find that rule. I went through the sex section 3 times and never found it. Guess what? It's not written. Hey if it's not written than I don't have to follow it do I? If I cum first and then fall asleep and she gets mad because she's supposed to cum first all I have to say is show me where it's written in the rule book. Well it ain't written so I win!

Do we guys have to follow an unwritten rule? Not me! And who do you think made this stupid rule up in the first place? I don't think it was the women folk do you? I mean it would be in their best interest to write it but somehow I don't think that's in their mindset. They would rather complain about it afterwards than write silly rules, even though that rule is unwritten.Did a guy write it? If a guy was the author of this unwritten rule than I'd like to find out who he is and smack him upside the head with a piece of wood. How much stress to guys have been caused by this silly unwritten rule. Man if we cum first we feel like criminals don't we? Well you guys do; I don't. All the tricks we have to try in order to not cum first; is it really worth it? What if the girl is not in a cumming mood? Yes that happens so if it's just not going to happen why are we killing ourselves?

So let's talk about cumming. The goal I guess is cumming at the same time so this way you can both fall asleep with a smile on your face. They call that the simultaneous orgasm; big name huh? We all know the big SO is great but it doesn't happen too often does it? I'm glad it doesn't; with all that hair pulling, digging in of the fingernails into a back, neck biting, well I'm just gladit doesn't happen all that often. Hey the last time it happened the poor girl had marks on her back and ass for a week; kind of felt bad for her but it seemed like the right thing to do at the time.
    Now if she comes first then great, all the pressure is off and we can just relax.Funny but I never think of sex having anything to do with pressure. I just thought it was supposed to be enjoyable and enjoyable for both. Okay so what if we cum first? Well you came but you didn't die so use some other body part to help her along until she comes. Hey you got fingers, tongues, toes, even a well placed elbow can do the trick. Yes I know you're tired but you can still put in a little effort; besides it's fun. Okay so what happens if you cum first and you're really shot? Hell that's what they have vibrators for. Besides it's a great show and you don't even have to pay for it like I did in the old days. Is it a bit selfish? Yes a bit but you can be selfish here and there; there is nothing wrong with it as long as you don't make it a habit. Hell sometimes they themselves might even enjoy it better.

The bottom line is simple although it took a lot of words to get here. Take the pressure off yourselves guys; you're not breaking any written rule. Be a good lover and if you do cum first help her to get there as well. Women want the whole experience; trust me standing there just ramming your dick in and out of them does get boring for them. You may not think so but it does. The experience though, the whole session, that's what makes you a good lover and that's what they remember. One little added bonus you will get if you take the pressure off yourselves by not worrying if you're going to cum before her is that without the stupid pressure you will last longer. Try it!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Great post!

Remember guys, sex is supposed to be adventurous and fun!

It is supposed to RELIEVE stress, not create it!

Now go out there and start humping streetlamps!!
    "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
    "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

My wife and I always pop at the same time. It comes from clear signals and good communication. In the odd occasion it doesn't work out that way there is no worry at all, there is always next time.

Sex would be no fun at all if you couldn't let go and let your mind run free without having to worry constantly
      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I agree with this 90%. But I get my greatest pleasure from watching my girl feel amazing. That's why it's such a high goal for me.
        Focus on the positive :D
        -----
        The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Great post! I think all men need to understand this... Society has put all the pressure on us men and much of this can lead to problems in the bedroom for men.
          12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
          6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
          4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
          The League Of PE Legends
          2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

I am with DJ, me and the old ball and chain usually goo at the same time, she starts firts and then that excites me and its over, goo every where.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Good sirs, we young men have much to live up to.Will we be respected and spoken of in hush whispers if we do not render them quite useless after our activities?
              camaro
              Member of the month June 2013
              Last edited by camaro; 06-25-2013, 01:25 PM.
              Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Meh !

Beats me !
                Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I think it can be a bit rude to not let her cum first and say that it's not in a rule book that she has to come first. Have you heard about norms? Norms are unwritten rules about how you should behave yourself in society. Not every rule is written remember that, maybe it's the same case in this situation, I'm not saying it is but maybe it's worth to give it a second though? I mean you wanna make them happy anyways, you don't wanna make them sad, maybe they come back for more!

Nice post, well written!

Comment

A bit rude to not let her cum first? Have you ever thought that they may be trying to get us to cum first????

Comment

Kumquats, kumquats, I like kumquats.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Hey JP, give Mangoes a whirl. Slippery on the inside, juicy, sweet.
                        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

My wife says get it over already I want to go back on my Ipad..
                          01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
                          03/04/13
                          BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                            Kumquats, kumquats, I like kumquats.
                            Try seedless watermelon; you can put it in the oven and warm it a bit, then cut a hole in the skin and well you can figure out the rest I'm sure.

Comment

Decent post but dude.. sorry man, I'm sure all men know that they don't HAAVE to finish second but as a good man who isn't selfish and wants to please his girl in my opinion should just finish last. Now if its the case that he just blew his load first he has to finish her off. From all of your post on this forum i have seen i swear you seem so selfish for some reason.

leave a rep !

Working towards that BBC.

BPEL: 6.7 | 6.8 | 6.9 | 7.0 | 7.1 | >

EG: 5.3 | 5.4 | 5.5 | >

Comment

Working...
                              X