Sex once a week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2009vettez51 View Post
    I am going through something simular. My wife is helping others or going to the gym or going out with freinds and she always comes home too tired or she stays up until im too tired. the way I see it its important to me a I will gladly make time for it in my life hell I'll miss work for it. It upsets me and I feel as though she is being insensitive to my needs actually. We have been together 18yrs and im honestly debating leaving her for this reason sometimes.
    Sorry to hear that buddy. I was in your shoes for a long time. I feel your frustration. The good news is that once you learn to get your wife's engines started you both will have all the sex you need. That is what happened with me and my wife, anyway.

So what have you done to try to make your wife "want" you more? It will take effort on your part. Just keep this in mind, it is easier to re-ignite your wife's passion than to start from scratch with a new woman. Besides there is no guarantee your "new" woman will want sex more than your current wife, and that's even if you are lucky enough to meet another woman. Besides, what a waste to throw away 18 years of your life. I say put your energy into your wife, and forget the "grass is greener" stuff.

I suggest getting a 6 pack of bud lite lime and sitt down with your wife and just spill the beans. Let her know what you want and let her tell you what she needs too. Then figure it out. It isn't a bad idea to visit thepassionatewife.com website. She has a lot of great articles to keep the passion going. Good luck. You can win this battle.
    "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

I'd have to agree with all the input already said; however, I'm one who only has sex about once a month, so I'd consider yourself fortunate.
      Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
      Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
      6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Originally posted by Koh View Post
        I'd have to agree with all the input already said; however, I'm one who only has sex about once a month, so I'd consider yourself fortunate.
        You make an excellent point. Not everyone enjoys sex daily, and for some they are perfectly satisfied once a week, and sometimes even less.

With that said, Vette, perhaps your wife is satisfied having sex less frequently than you, and therefore doesn't really think about how it my be affecting you and your relationship. You definitely need to talk to her about it though before it does serious damage to the relationship!
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Third eye, you already receive wonderful advice from the members. Keep it real let her know you are attracted to her not just her sexuality that being said change it up and once i a while take her to a hotel (it can't be freeing to focus on enjoyment when you know Momma is outside the door). Also be creative with your love making for me an the Mr we started with mild bondage, sensation play things that make you both feel sexy and adventurous. Straight up sex is wonderful too but is not going to hold he interest if you want it more than once a week. If he is tired from work, invite her over and take care of her. giver her a message cook for her, show her that she means more to you than just sex. She might be getting the impression of being a F-buddy or FWB when it sounds like you see her as your girl. Good Luck!
          ​Mrs. L4M
          BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
          Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
          MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

I am going through something simular. My wife is helping others or going to the gym or going out with freinds and she always comes home too tired or she stays up until im too tired. the way I see it its important to me a I will gladly make time for it in my life hell I'll miss work for it. It upsets me and I feel as though she is being insensitive to my needs actually. We have been together 18yrs and im honestly debating leaving her for this reason sometimes.
            Oh hey, I've called out sick before to go over to her apartment when the kids are at school and we'll have sex mid morning on a Wednesday.........it's the BEST sick day I can take and worth it.
            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by minds eye View Post
              Im the the same position. I still live at home and my moms room is right above mine. My girls also loud but, i love covering her mouth when shes about to cum. To me its the sexiest fucking thing hearing her muffled moans and feeling her breath on my hand as i'm pumping away lol
              RIGHT???? I didn't cup her mouth but I was doing the "SSSSHHHH!!! SSSSSHHHHH!!" while I was laughing and pumpin' that pussy good.....

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
                You make an excellent point. Not everyone enjoys sex daily, and for some they are perfectly satisfied once a week, and sometimes even less.

With that said, Vette, perhaps your wife is satisfied having sex less frequently than you, and therefore doesn't really think about how it my be affecting you and your relationship. You definitely need to talk to her about it though before it does serious damage to the relationship!
                Personally, I'd love it once a day but since that isn't realistic for us given our circumstances, I'll take it when I can get it........so if it's a quickie in the garage or bathroom, so be it.....

Comment

Yeah, personally, I'd be content with say once or twice a week. I know I wouldn't want it everyday, that's overkill. I'm 21 too, which feels ironic.
                  Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
                  Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
                  6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                    Oh hey, I've called out sick before to go over to her apartment when the kids are at school and we'll have sex mid morning on a Wednesday.........it's the BEST sick day I can take and worth it.
                    Do you choose Wednesdays because it is....wait for it....HUMP DAY???

Comment

Originally posted by thepassionatewife View Post
                      Do you choose Wednesdays because it is....wait for it....HUMP DAY???

GEICO Hump Day Camel Commercial - Happier than a Camel on Wednesday - YouTube
                      “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

My wife can be OCD, so I clean the house on Friday before she comes home. Dishes, clothes, dust and vacuumed.

Also their is a gal in the neighborhood that cleans etc. for a nominal fee when I'm working from home.

No excuse for her to get her OCD related stress and dive me crazy Friday night/Saturday morning cleaning.

Leaves the night and morning free for "recreation" if you know what I mean!
                        “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

LOL...love this commercial!!

Comment

well I think its going better. Everything else in the relationship is fine to my knowledge. We have had some great sex over the weekend & this morning. We had a few beers and talked saturday night and I feel better.

Comment

well I think its going better. Everything else in the relationship is fine to my knowledge. We have had some great sex over the weekend & this morning. We had a few beers and talked saturday night and I feel better.
                              That is so wonderful to hear 2009vettez51! Communication is key, my friend!

Comment

Working...
                              X