My Girlfriend's Vibrator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Girlfriend's Vibrator

Last night my girlfriend was giving me a massage. I was so tired and relaxed that I fell asleep in the middle of it. I awoke to a buzzing sound. I asked what it was. The buzzing stopped.

Then with one hand I held her free hand. With the other, I started caressing her body. The buzzing started again. I kissed her, caressed her, squeezed her nipples, and ran my nails along her thighs until she came. The buzzing stopped again, and she was breathless.

And then I said, "I'm glad I could be a part of that." And kissed her again.

This morning, I had some amazing morning wood. We fucked. Then I reached under her pillow and pulled out her vibrator. I played with the settings a bit. She said, "I only use the lowest one." I turned it on, pressed it against my own leg to find out what it felt like. Then I started running it along her thighs. She gave a sharp exhale once it ran across her pussy lips. Then I moved it ever so slowly, carefully observing her reactions, until she finally just grabbed my hand and directed it.

"What are you searching for?" I asked.
    "My clit," she said.
    "It's hard for me to feel it, because there's a vibrator in the way. And it's vibrating." I grinned.

And then I decided to just let her take control of it. I had better use of my hands on her body. I continued to kiss, caress, scratch, bite, and pinch her all along her body until she came again. I basked in her afterglow, and said, "That's such a huge turn on for me." I discovered myself with another raging erection. We fucked again.

She just left, on her way to a job interview. Before she left, she said, "So much happening today. Sex, then masturbation, then more sex. I don't want to do anything else."

I told her, "When you come back from your job interview, I'll congratulate you." She pranced off with a smile.

------------------------------------------

And that, gentlemen, is how you deal with your girlfriend using a vibrator.
    Starting (3/14/2011) = 5" x 4"
    Current (7/16/2013) = 5.75" x 4.125"

Short-Term Goal = BPEL 6"
    Long-Term Goal = 7.5" x 5.5"

Okay now will there be more to this story or should I go take my cold shower now?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Qarzan View Post
      And that, gentlemen, is how you deal with your girlfriend using a vibrator.
      There is no better way indeed, thanks for sharing Qarzan, I'm sure many would benefit from your story.
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I bought my ex a vibrator and made her use it on herself.
        She stole it when we broke up.
        I need to get a new one.
        You should try having her use it on herself while you have sex.
        will be awesome for you both.

I will never understand why men would feel intimidated by a vibrator. I can sorta understand a dildo (although I would love my girls to use a dildo), but never understood why guys freak out over a vibe.

Comment

Originally posted by WantGirths View Post
          I need to get a new one.
          You should try having her use it on herself while you have sex.
          will be awesome for you both.

I will never understand why men would feel intimidated by a vibrator. I can sorta understand a dildo (although I would love my girls to use a dildo), but never understood why guys freak out over a vibe.
          Me Either!

Comment

Great story sharing Q, vibrators are a great way to explore and enjoy different things together. My wife and I have several.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

We enjoyed one along with blindfolds, handcuffs and nipple rings!

Comment

< G A S P>

Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                  We enjoyed one along with blindfolds, handcuffs and nipple rings!
                  Occasionally I am deaf, dumb and blind and have sore nipples due to using wrong washing powder (allergies), but I guess it is not really the same as to achieving erotic heights?

Comment

Originally posted by WantGirths View Post
                    Ditto, BUT I hid the Vibe from my girlfriend when we broke up. She tore up the house looking for it and never found it!

Ahaaaa Sweet Revenge!
                    akaTrex
                    Member of the Month Jan 2016
                    Last edited by akaTrex; 09-03-2013, 10:16 PM.
                    “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

I bought a "Water Dancer" Vibe for my wife. She was her late twenties and had never experienced a Vibrator. Great little Vibe and Water Proof!

When I brought it out she said no way. Then with a little coaxing she let me apply the little Buzzer to her button.

At first she was like....whoa.....whoa and then she started singing “Oh, sweet mystery of life at last I've found you!"

Ok, ok I stole that line from Young Frankenstein, but it was pretty dam close to what I heard!
                      “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Great story Q, thanks for sharing.
                        Last edited by BigO; 09-04-2013, 10:04 AM.

Comment

I used to be intimidated by them. One of my ex's ALWAYS wanted to use one(a bullet) during sex, and it made me feel like I wasn't good enough. But I got over it and I like to use them on my current gf. She was a bit shy about it at first, but loves it now when we do it together. It would be a little different tho if she came home with a john holmes replica or something.
                          BPEL - 6.75
                          NBPEL - 6.1
                          BPFSL - 7.0
                          NBPFL - 4ish
                          EG - 5.6
                          FG - 5.0

Goals

7.0 NBPEL
                          6+ EG

Comment

I just LOVE this vibrator stuff!!!!! I find that having OPEN communication about it is just SUPER!!! I never look at it like it takes away from my manhood at all. It just enhances the heck out of everything!!! I find that after a hard day, if I buzz my baby she goes off to a great UNSTRESSED place and usually dozes off soon afterwards. When the action starts flaring up, she'll usually be on her back and she will spread herself with both hands while I "teasingly" buzz her button and surrounding areas....Damn,,,,I'm hot just thinking about it,,,,can't wait til she gets home now!! ;-)
                            Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Originally posted by TacoBell View Post
                              I used to be intimidated by them. One of my ex's ALWAYS wanted to use one(a bullet) during sex, and it made me feel like I wasn't good enough. But I got over it and I like to use them on my current gf. She was a bit shy about it at first, but loves it now when we do it together. It would be a little different tho if she came home with a john holmes replica or something.
                              I saw a replica of John Holmes' tool at the Hustler store in Hollywood about 10 years ago...........thing was fucking HUGE! I don't know how ANY woman could take him......he was freakishly huge.......
                              It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X