No announcement yet.

Oral Sex and Hygiene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, it depends what makes it "taste" bad. Some women enjoy bitter, salty, creamy, it's really subjective.

I drink pure 100% cranberry juice, tastes like complete shit, but I know my girl appreciates it. And I mean, she is going to drink me, so I can bare drinking some cranberry juice... it's the least I can do.

As I've stated before... it's a big deal to me that I get it and I want to be sure I do all in my power to make it as... enjoyable? Who are we kidding... bearable, as possible.

As for the after taste, I hear it has the same effect as fluoride. Meaning it kind gives a numbing, tingling feeling. I'm not entirely sure, as I've never tasted it myself. But nothing turns me into a sloppy jello mess like a woman who downs my man honey and keeps on truckin'. Dear god... I need to stop talking about this now... I miss mah woman!

Also, it takes about one meal/day for you to clean your body. Drink lots of water, until you almost pee clear, eat pineapple for breakfast, drink some cranberry juice, have some kiwi and blueberries as snacks, have celery with a topping, and some of the other things TPW mentioned, wheat grass, stuff like that. And you'll clean out in a day.

I always prep this way before I know a BJ is gonna happen. I cut out all dairy and meat.

Then I got back to a normal diet. If she surprises me, I eat Pineapple every day of my life, drink cranberry juice every day and eat celery/blueberries almost every day. So I'm pretty clean. I mostly eat fish, only eat cheese as dairy and not frequently and rarely have red meat. I will never eat red meat on a date, or close to a meeting. If I live with a woman, and I want a steak, actually it's quite funny because my previous girl knew when I had a steak or burger that she was going to get roggered and didn't have to worry about me in the mouth.

It got to the point where me eating the steak turned her on....

Anyhow, eat clean and live cleaner. And no matter what, swallowing is something that takes time and patience with women. It isn't the greatest thing in the world for them, but when they know it means a lot to us, they usually push through like champs...

Luckily for me, I've only had one women who couldn't bare it.... And my current, well, she loves it. I mean, she tells me it soaks her when I explode in her mouth and she downs it... SOOOOOO I'm pretty much in heaven in that regard :S

Oh.. and her favourite fruit is pineapple toooooooooo!
    bumble
    Last edited by bumble; 01-28-2014, 09:59 PM.
    Start Date January 1st 2014
    BPEL: 6'.6.25' EG: 5.5'.5.65'

My Journal

Comment

It's never bothered me.............it's all good, it's more important for me that my fiancee and myself are having fun than worrying about that stuff.........JMO
      It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Hey MrBigDick,

You make a very good point. Although there are plenty of men who love the idea of finishing in his lover's mouth, the actual percentage of women (and homosexual men) who actually do swallow is very low. Not only do women have difficulty with the taste and texture; some just cannot stomach it...literally. Although semen is made up almost entirely of protein that the human stomach can digest, it also contains enzymes that can interact with the stomach's digestive tract which can cause temporary indigestion and an upset stomach.
        TPW
        Member of the Month Oct 2013
        Last edited by TPW; 01-28-2014, 10:28 PM.

Comment

I like eating out, so I'm a big fan of oral sex. I kiss afterwards anyhow, I don't care; we're both usually freshly showered prior.
          Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
          Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
          6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Originally posted by The Next Big Thing View Post
            I have a question too. Is it a rule to wash genitals always before oral sex?
            in most parts of Asia it is.

Comment

Originally posted by The Passionate Wife View Post
              Hey MrBigDick,

You make a very good point. Although there are plenty of men who love the idea of finishing in his lover's mouth, the actual percentage of women (and homosexual men) who actually do swallow is very low. Not only do women have difficulty with the taste and texture; some just cannot stomach it...literally. Although semen is made up almost entirely of protein that the human stomach can digest, it also contains enzymes that can interact with the stomach's digestive tract which can cause temporary indigestion and an upset stomach.
              Really? It's low? Hmmm... I'm getting married then. :P

My Journal

Comment

Originally posted by bumble View Post
                Really? It's low? Hmmm... I'm getting married then. :P
                Yes...you've got yourself a real gem there.

Comment

Originally posted by The Passionate Wife View Post
                  Yes...you've got yourself a real gem there.
                  Pffft... stop being all making funny of me.

My Journal

Comment

My girl and I are so lost in ecstasy with one another when we have sex that these things never occur to us.

Comment

Repeated the post.....

Comment

I kiss her during oral, and even after she swallows. IDGAF. Hell, I suck my own dick. I guess all this makes me gay.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Hmmm, not sure how to say this, but as far as cleanliness and the like, prior to oral sex, the last thing I want her to do is wash her honey pot with soap and water prior to my dining??????

Comment

Originally posted by almightycrunch View Post
                            Hmmm, not sure how to say this, but as far as cleanliness and the like, prior to oral sex, the last thing I want her to do is wash her honey pot with soap and water prior to my dining??????
                            Depends what kinda soap... I have an all natural citrus soap, makes me taste like oranges...

Gotta sprouse the goose if you want her to let loose.

My Journal

Comment

Maybe I just eat too much garlic? ( but it's so good)
                              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by bumble View Post
                                Depends what kinda soap... I have an all natural citrus soap, makes me taste like oranges...

Gotta sprouse the goose if you want her to let loose.
                                forgive me for being blunt, but I wanna taste pussy, not oranges, I'll have an orange when I want one. ))))))

Comment

Working...
                                X