Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girlfriends thoughts on size. But confusing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
    Get your pelvic floor balanced so you can avoid PONR, because once your sensitivity comes back, pussy is gonna feel oh so so wonderful.
    i can control my ejaculation really easily surprisingly, i dont even do any pelic floor exercises. but lets see how much that changes when i take a break haha
    Initial stats - 27th May 2014:
    BPEL - 6.15"
    EG - 4.7"
    Current:
    BPEL - 7.3"
    EG - 4.7"

Short term Goal:
    BPEL - 7.5"
    EG - 5"
    Long term Goal:
    BPEL - 8"
    EG - 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by marrah101 View Post
      They say a vagina is supposed to feel tight. When I have sex with my gf, it does not feel tight AT ALL. Were both 18 and she has been with 6 men. She had sex less than 10 times before me, im pretty sure. Now, she SAYS my penis is the PERFECT size for her(6.2inches long, 4.2 girth) and I know that I make her have multiple orgasms. Its just that she honestly feels loose because I dont feel much when we have sex. Is she lying about me being the right size? I told her about doing PE and she said I can do what i want but i dont need to. Its just I cant really believe her because the fact that it doesnt feel like a tight fit at all. I know I'm a low avg in girth so maybe she thinks im long enough but not thick enough. What do you think? She claims bigger penises hurt but im almost possitive they guy(s) with big ones were TERRIBLE at doing things. How much bigger should I go, assuming I even can?
      If she's having multiple O's, then I don't think she's lying to you about how she interprets your size, or your ability to satisfy her. The proof is in the pudding. lol

But if it isn't feeling good / tight to you, then there are some things that can be done, such as expanding your girth and having her work kegels, etc...

But I don't think she has any issues with you not being ample in size if she's getting off multiple times.
      Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

Originally posted by bolkonsky View Post
        okay let me explain my thoughts on making her feel guilty..

If she feels loose to you then trust me, you feel thin to her.. I know thats shitty to say but it is what it is.. I would make her feel some sort of responsibility in this. Actually i would give her the majority of responsibility because a woman has the ability to change the size of her vagina fast and easily through keggles... Men are stuck with what they have, as far as society is concerned. So put the pressure on her to tighten up.

I've recommended this book 100 times on this forum and it addresses this issue straight forward to women. 'a good girls guid to bad girl sex'; Have her read it and have her start keggling her ass off.

So I stand by what i say. Make her feel responsible. Make her feel a little guilty. This ball is in her court.
        make her feel guilty? the same type of guilt for a man having a small penis? dude this is bad advice and will make her feel self consious there are more appropriate ways of getting her to do kegels then to make her feel guilty.... theres a huge thread on this forum about guys moaning of horror stories where girls have laughed or made bad comments about their penis and it causing them emotional trauma. well making her feel guilty about being too lose would have the same emotional trauma. OP address the situation without making her feel guilty unless you really dont care about her feelings...
        BPEL - 6.15"
        EG - 4.7"
        Current:
        BPEL - 7.3"
        EG - 4.7"

Short term Goal:
        BPEL - 7.5"
        EG - 5"
        Long term Goal:
        BPEL - 8"
        EG - 5.5"

Comment

"The proof is in the pudding"-joint-expansion. Amen.
          What motivates me? The fear of being average.

Comment

Originally posted by growstrong View Post
            make her feel guilty? The same type of guilt for a man having a small penis? Dude this is bad advice and will make her feel self consious there are more appropriate ways of getting her to do kegels then to make her feel guilty.... Theres a huge thread on this forum about guys moaning of horror stories where girls have laughed or made bad comments about their penis and it causing them emotional trauma. Well making her feel guilty about being too lose would have the same emotional trauma. Op address the situation without making her feel guilty unless you really dont care about her feelings...
            ***repped***
            "Those who know others have knowledge,
            those who know themselves have insight.
            Those who master others have force,
            those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by GrowStrong View Post
              i can control my ejaculation really easily surprisingly, i dont even do any pelic floor exercises. but lets see how much that changes when i take a break haha
              Yeah I think that will all change when you regain sensitivity lol
              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

make her feel guilty? the same type of guilt for a man having a small penis? dude this is bad advice and will make her feel self consious there are more appropriate ways of getting her to do kegels then to make her feel guilty...
                The bolkster doesn't believe in any of that stuff. He's alpha through and through, meaning he gets to call all the shots while being utterly impervious to any destruction or hurt feelings left in his wake.
                -- If it ain't rock hard, then it ain't worth doing

Comment

Originally posted by burtybasset View Post
                  ***repped***
                  thanks mate appreciate it
                  BPEL - 6.15"
                  EG - 4.7"
                  Current:
                  BPEL - 7.3"
                  EG - 4.7"

Short term Goal:
                  BPEL - 7.5"
                  EG - 5"
                  Long term Goal:
                  BPEL - 8"
                  EG - 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                    Yeah I think that will all change when you regain sensitivity lol
                    i bet ill become a one pump hero hahaha
                    BPEL - 6.15"
                    EG - 4.7"
                    Current:
                    BPEL - 7.3"
                    EG - 4.7"

Short term Goal:
                    BPEL - 7.5"
                    EG - 5"
                    Long term Goal:
                    BPEL - 8"
                    EG - 5.5"

Comment

i bet ill become a one pump hero hahaha
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...echniques.html
                      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

LOL!

Originally posted by turtler View Post
                        The bolkster doesn't believe in any of that stuff. He's alpha through and through, meaning he gets to call all the shots while being utterly impervious to any destruction or hurt feelings left in his wake.
                        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

i have delayed ejaculation at the moment so i think it would probably take like years of nofap to get sensitive to the point of preE haha.
                          thansk for the link though, was a interested read
                          BPEL - 6.15"
                          EG - 4.7"
                          Current:
                          BPEL - 7.3"
                          EG - 4.7"

Short term Goal:
                          BPEL - 7.5"
                          EG - 5"
                          Long term Goal:
                          BPEL - 8"
                          EG - 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDD View Post
                            Interesting OP.
                            I've had around 30 women and only 2 who weren't tight & a couple almost to tight.

That said, try this: Since the vagina adjust to what's in it, use one finger in her a while then when her box has started to grip your finger, ram your cock in really hard.

I think he means ram your cock in really hard while your finger is still inside of her... lol stupid.

But along these lines they make a sex toy (yes i've used it and its pretty awesome) where one part enters the vagina and the other part vibrates on the clit... I spent like 200$ on it and only used it 10 times or so then my fucking dog ate it. Its meant to be used with inter-course; so the toy vibrates inside her vagina on her G-spot and your dick also enters her at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by bolkonsky View Post
                              I think he means ram your cock in really hard while your finger is still inside of her... lol stupid.

But along these lines they make a sex toy (yes i've used it and its pretty awesome) where one part enters the vagina and the other part vibrates on the clit... I spent like 200$ on it and only used it 10 times or so then my fucking dog ate it. Its meant to be used with inter-course; so the toy vibrates inside her vagina on her G-spot and your dick also enters her at the same time.
                              lol your dog must have thought it tasted interesting ;P
                              BPEL - 6.15"
                              EG - 4.7"
                              Current:
                              BPEL - 7.3"
                              EG - 4.7"

Short term Goal:
                              BPEL - 7.5"
                              EG - 5"
                              Long term Goal:
                              BPEL - 8"
                              EG - 5.5"

Comment

make her feel guilty? the same type of guilt for a man having a small penis? dude this is bad advice and will make her feel self consious there are more appropriate ways of getting her to do kegels then to make her feel guilty.... theres a huge thread on this forum about guys moaning of horror stories where girls have laughed or made bad comments about their penis and it causing them emotional trauma. well making her feel guilty about being too lose would have the same emotional trauma. OP address the situation without making her feel guilty unless you really dont care about her feelings...

nonsense. Reread what i said... She can change her vagina size MUCH more easily than you can change your girth.. If your too chickenshit to tell her to do kegels because your afraid you might hurt her feelings. Then buy her that book i recomended. That books tells her to do kegels..

Emotional trauma.. If your seriously so frightened at the possibility of hurting her feelings and you want to be the nice guy then tell her : "hunny-bunny. I have a thin penis. Would you mind doing some kegels for me?" Women are much tougher than you all are giving them credit.

I'm not knocking you bro I once had a Girth that i was not satisfied with also. It took me almost 2 years to get up to par. I told plenty of women to start doing kegels because i thought they were too loose for my liking. And guess what? It always always worked..

Like i said in my first post: take my advice with a grain of salt because alot of "guys dont like what i have to say.
                                bolkonsky
                                Banned
                                Last edited by bolkonsky; 07-01-2014, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X