Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girlfriends thoughts on size. But confusing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfriends thoughts on size. But confusing...

They say a vagina is supposed to feel tight. When I have sex with my gf, it does not feel tight AT ALL. Were both 18 and she has been with 6 men. She had sex less than 10 times before me, im pretty sure. Now, she SAYS my penis is the PERFECT size for her(6.2inches long, 4.2 girth) and I know that I make her have multiple orgasms. Its just that she honestly feels loose because I dont feel much when we have sex. Is she lying about me being the right size? I told her about doing PE and she said I can do what i want but i dont need to. Its just I cant really believe her because the fact that it doesnt feel like a tight fit at all. I know I'm a low avg in girth so maybe she thinks im long enough but not thick enough. What do you think? She claims bigger penises hurt but im almost possitive they guy(s) with big ones were TERRIBLE at doing things. How much bigger should I go, assuming I even can?

Who's they? I've never felt a TIGHT vagina. I'm 5.5 inches in girth and they all feel loosey to me.

Even this one girl I was with. I remember putting my fingers inside of her and two was tight. I felt how tight it was around my fingers. When i stuck my dong inside her... nope, no feeling. Maybe you're just like me and don't feel tightness.
    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

First of all, Yes she is not telling you the truth about how many men she has been with. I always always double it. Second yes you can increase your girth and should. Why not. I promise its possible. I've done it myself.

If I were you I would make her feel guilty and ask her to do some 'keggles' herself and tell her that she isnt as tight as she could be.

Take my advice with a grain of salt because i'm not always met with agreement here on this site. But i do stand by what i say.

Comment

Originally posted by bolkonsky View Post
        First of all, Yes she is not telling you the truth about how many men she has been with. I always always double it. Second yes you can increase your girth and should. Why not. I promise its possible. I've done it myself.

If I were you I would make her feel guilty and ask her to do some 'keggles' herself and tell her that she isnt as tight as she could be.

Take my advice with a grain of salt because i'm not always met with agreement here on this site. But i do stand by what i say.
        Holy crap, have you not seen American pie? it is the rule of threes darn it, not doubles. I swear, you need to stop reading all them there books and see some good old low IQ movies once in a while. You might learn something.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

See what jacking off with a tight grip does? Oh that death grip, oh that death grip...
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
            Holy crap, have you not seen American pie? it is the rule of threes darn it, not doubles. I swear, you need to stop reading all them there books and see some good old low IQ movies once in a while. You might learn something.

Lol your right i haven't seen it. Once i saw the commercial or trailor of the guy fucking the pie I got the premise for the movie.

But let me revise what i said to support your claim of Partners a girl has been with. .... if a girl gives you single digits then by all means triple or quadruple the number. But once she gets into the double digits then its safe to double it. However if she is age 25 to 30 and has a number less than 20 partners then a triple constant is necessary and a constant of 4 is perhaps applicable depending on the hearsay of others. LMAO... this obviously get complicated quickly.

One would do well to come up with an algorithm program to support my thesis with a website for input and ouput results depending on

Age,
            number of claimed partners,
            Attractiveness on a scale of one to ten,
            Number of times you have heard her say the word 'fuck',
            Does she wear a toe ring?,
            What kind of reputation does she have?

Feel free to add onto my list of dependents as i'm just brainstorming.

am i missing anything?

Comment

Do her parents own a single or a double wide?
              Does she have a nose ring?
              does she lick her nose ring?
              Does she have a tramp stamp?

This is a list that can go for ever.

Comment

I think we could get it into a 20 question list...

Comment

Unless she goes to Confession and the Threat of a Lightning Bolt from above.....you'll never know.

Men always embellish the number of notches on the Bed Post!
                  akaTrex
                  Member of the Month Jan 2016
                  Last edited by akaTrex; 06-30-2014, 11:46 PM.
                  “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

This is true AKA, I think many men and women tell the truth but some do not, just how it is.

Comment

almost none of these have answered my questions

Comment

Sorry, let me try. Many women get very wet when excited, especially when they are younger and the juices can make the penis go in easily.

My wife is tiny and I have large girth but when she is very wet you would not believe how easy I can go in, I can assure you that at times she does not feel tight for me and my girth is 6 to 6.25 so I know I am not small.

Your woman may just be turned on by you and she is easy to enter. The number of partners will not make her loose or tight, that is up to her muscles in her vagina.

Comment

The vagina also "tents" when it's aroused. Meh.
                          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

she is VERY attracted to me as i am to her. i guess its just what you said Big0. Thanks

Comment

Tightness has way less to do with the natural state of her vagina and a lot more to do with her kegels. Women, if well conditioned in kegels, can literally become so tight that they could potentially rip your dick right off (ok, I should probably say woman, considering I've only been with one).
                              Focus on the positive :D
                              -----
                              The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Working...
                              X