No announcement yet.

Is she interested (in sex)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't ask too many questions. Just go over. You can always watch and On Demand movie or go out for something to eat. When a girl says "I'm home alone" she's offering.

Comment

I say post a pic or it didn't happen
      Before PE

Nbpel 7.25
      Bpel 8.0
      EG 5.75-6.0

Goal

Bpel 9.0
      EG 6.5
      Consistent EQ

Comment

Thanks for putting me ever so subtly on the right track everyone, haha. I'll see what I can do to make the evening or night a great time for the both of us. If it turns out to be nothing related to sex whatsoever, I'll continue being overly suggestive, lol.

I'll add that it would be more of a one night stand, my first one at that. How should I deal with that? The aftermath in particular (waking up next to each other) is something I wonder about.

Comment

Originally posted by Picard View Post
          Thanks for putting me ever so subtly on the right track everyone, haha. I'll see what I can do to make the evening or night a great time for the both of us. If it turns out to be nothing related to sex whatsoever, I'll continue being overly suggestive, lol.

I'll add that it would be more of a one night stand, my first one at that. How should I deal with that? The aftermath in particular (waking up next to each other) is something I wonder about.
          If you've been friends that long, why not consider a relationship?
          Focus on the positive :D
          -----
          The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Give her the gift that just keeps on giving and enjoy

dick-in-a-box-lg.jpg

And in the real world if you enjoy your friendship and don't want to risk stuffing it up don't do it just friend zone that shit right now
            but if you think there could be more take the risk but see how she feels about you first don't put your self out there if your not going to get the same thing back be safe brother and enjoy your night or weekend or the rest of your life
            DirtyNerd
            Last edited by DirtyNerd; 07-08-2014, 01:56 AM.
            Start Stats
            27/07/2013

6.0 BPEL
            5.0 MEG

03/07/2014
            Current stats

6.9 BPEL
            5.4 MEG

Year Goal
            7.0 BPEL
            5.5 MSEG

Comment

Haha, I think I'll give her a dick in a box. Lonely Island certified.

The thing is, I don't want a relationship until I graduate from university. My ex and I broke up three months ago after two beautiful years. During the final months of our relationship, I kept giving, but got almost nothing in return. I don't want to go there again, at least not for a while. I'm pretty much over her, but I'm definitely not ready for a long term relationship. I do, however, miss sex, and being close to a woman. There is just nothing more beautiful that this world has to give imho.

Comment

It's a subtle hint that she wants to you to come over.

Ask her what she likes to drink and bring that bottle over.

Don't read into it too much or over analyze.

No one said you had to be in a relationship.

If it is a ONS and nothing weird happens then great.

I say go over there and do the deed.

Whatever happens next is a learning experience.
                Sebt1890
                Last edited by Sebt1890; 07-08-2014, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Well, she chickened out. Haha, though somehow I couldn't care less. We're still hitting the movie theatre.

Comment

Working...
                  X