Really worried. Need some assurance..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeeMox View Post
    My size is worst than yours but I'm not worried too much. Worrying could not make your dick bigger the action will.

Just like the other members said; have fun, enjoy your life. Life is too short for thinking about this stuff.

Very true, Geemox. I think I'll continue with PE. Going to try just jelqs without the stretching this time, and work up from there. Doing 2 days on 1 off, doing 40 light jelqs (increase 5 each week) and 20 v-jelq (increase by 2 every week). Hopefully by slowly going up in amount I won't hurt/scare myself.
    My Progress Log

Comment

Yeah, it sure can get to you. I used to have size anxiety as well, but over time it's gradually lost its impact. I still PE, but haven't measured in ages. If I gain, great. If I don't, then it doesn't really matter much. Geemox has it right
      -- If it ain't rock hard, then it ain't worth doing

Comment

Well, Good Luck on your PE journey Chunk. Do whatever your plan and don't afraid to fail, failure is a part of learning process

Have a safe PE journey!
        GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Good luck to you as well Geemox! Thank you for your kind and motivating words.
          My Progress Log

Comment

Hi- My name is Dick Whammy, and I have FAT anxiety!

It could be any kind of anxiety, it's up to us to fall prey to the issues that do NOT satisfy society.

I wasn't kidding in my first line. I RARELY go without a shirt, I even wear a tee while making love because I'm so aware and kinda ashamed of my fat belly and chest. I'm 300lbs as of being in Florida the past 2-3 years. Before coming here I was 240 and in almost great physical shape aside from wanting to shed a few more pounds. I wanna get to no more than 220 with a muscular build like I had. I'm my own worse enemy, and I know it. But despite what I've mentioned,,,,,,I still say that if people don't like me,,,,they can go Farq themselves. :-)

So there, I've shared and I was vulnerable- please be gentle!
            Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Working...
            X