How to "correctly" sleep with women?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheRipperupper View Post
    lol it's humorous yet has a hint of subtleness to it haha works fine in my opinion(plus chicks dig sir mix a lot)
    You think that has a hint of subtleness? REALLY??

Here's my personal perspective, as one of those women that would have blocked you as soon as you gave that line:

First of all, I'm not really into one night stands. I'm all for casual sex but I much prefer to set up casual, repeat FWB situations. For me part of the joy of sex is discovering what my partner likes, what really turns him on, so that I can take pride in giving him the best damn experience he's going to get.

For me, Tinder is like the fast-food equivalent of sex. Fast-food is okay once in a while, but I'm a gourmet.

Even on something like AFF or CL I'll insist on an email/text exchange for a while before meeting. I want to make sure that the guy is going to be worth my time. I like young guys, but mature enough to appreciate the difference between a fantastic encounter and a quick fuck. To me, that line of yours doesn't give me confidence in that. So I'd be one of those women that probably wouldn't respond to you after that. Not because I'm not down for casual sex, but because I don't think that we'd be a compatible match. And because I have high expectations from my partners
    Qandisa
    Member of the Month March 2016
    Last edited by Qandisa; 02-24-2015, 09:47 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Qandisa - Thank goodness for intelligent women!

Comment

Originally posted by mangina_49 View Post
        if that's the type of girl you want to attract then great. it works. However, i would bet any girl you sleep with using the anaconda line, would also sleep with you using a slower roll.

I think you're putting too much pressure, and stress on them with such a direct approach. Don't worry, girls like sex and if you are someone they are interested in sleeping with, don't worry. You're good, it will happen.

Most passion and seduction, less pressure and force.

i do think you have the key (humour) , it's a funny line.
        Yup, that seems to be the general consensus around here, I'm' too aggressive. But how can I become more passionate? Are you suggesting I actually take these women on dates and potentially catch feelings? :O

Comment

Originally posted by Qandisa View Post
          You think that has a hint of subtleness? REALLY??

Here's my personal perspective, as one of those women that would have blocked you as soon as you gave that line:

First of all, I'm not really into one night stands. I'm all for casual sex but I much prefer to set up casual, repeat FWB situations. For me part of the joy of sex is discovering what my partner likes, what really turns him on, so that I can take pride in giving him the best damn experience he's going to get.

For me, Tinder is like the fast-food equivalent of sex. Fast-food is okay once in a while, but I'm a gourmet.

Even on something like AFF or CL I'll insist on an email/text exchange for a while before meeting. I want to make sure that the guy is going to be worth my time. I like young guys, but mature enough to appreciate the difference between a fantastic encounter and a quick fuck. To me, that line of yours doesn't give me confidence in that. So I'd be one of those women that probably wouldn't respond to you after that. Not because I'm not down for casual sex, but because I don't think that we'd be a compatible match. And because I have high expectations from my partners
          Sounds fair enough, I like my tinder meals though(not trying to sound like a pig or anything). I'm not used to this getting to know women first thing and then having a fwb kind of relationship. But thanks, you've answered my question. Come to think of it, sex is a pretty big deal, so I would imagine( if i was a woman) I would want to do it with some guy I was comfortable with and knew I would be compatible with, provided he wasn't going around screwing other women.

Comment

Originally posted by downthere View Post
            Qandisa - Thank goodness for intelligent women!
            lol tinder doesn't really have intelligent women then if guys like me are getting a decent amount of laid on there(and believe me, there are worse men out there. Super model type men can get laid from a different women every other day on tinder).

Comment

Originally posted by TheRipperupper View Post
              Sounds fair enough, I like my tinder meals though(not trying to sound like a pig or anything). I'm not used to this getting to know women first thing and then having a fwb kind of relationship. But thanks, you've answered my question. Come to think of it, sex is a pretty big deal, so I would imagine( if i was a woman) I would want to do it with some guy I was comfortable with and knew I would be compatible with, provided he wasn't going around screwing other women.
              Just to clarify, I'm not looking for an actual *relationship* with these guys. I just a) have certain criteria that I expect in a lover and b) don't want to have to be out looking for new ones all the time. I'd rather have a set of them that I can rely on. And yes I said set - I typically have more than one FWB at a time, so I don't really care if they've got others that they see as well. As far as my criteria go, here are some of them:
              1) They have to play safe. If they're not responsible types that are going to be taking proper precautions then they're not my type. I don't care how cute the guy is or how much of an attraction there is, I'm not risking my health.
              2) They have to be able to hold a conversation. Not that I'm planning on launching into discussions on quantum physics or anything like that. But I'm a fan of marathon sex - one quick round just doesn't do it for me - so assuming we get a chance to do that then there's going to be that lull between rounds. Or in really long sessions, breaks for nourishment. It's really nice to be able to actually talk about something then instead of just looking awkwardly at each other.
              3) I have to actually *like* the person I'm fucking. At least it's definitely more enjoyable if I do. I have been in the position of realizing partway through the act that you know what, I don't I actually like this person and it's not a fun thing. I don't care how big his dick is or how skilled he is, if I don't like the guy then it's just not happening.
              4) There has to be some indication that he's actually concerned with giving ME a good time, and I don't just mean "bitch, I'm gonna rock your world". If the indications from him say that it's all about him, or that his basic interest is just in him getting off and getting out, then it's not happening.

And that's just the start of things.

Yes it's more complex than just "hey, wanna fuck?". But as far as I'm concerned I'm worth it.

Comment

Working...
              X