Motivation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motivation

So, i just got a new motivation for pe! In the fall, my gf will be going away to another country for about a year, and ill only get to see her intermittently throughout that time. I will miss her a lot, but i know she'll have fun and have a lot of new and interesting experiences. But, i know up to this point, since we've been sexually active pretty frequently, she hasn't really noticed any change from the pe. So I'm excited to make my dick HUGE and see if she notices when i see her!
    Start (Dec 2014)
    bpel: 7.0"

July 9 2015:
    bpel: 7.4375"
    bpfsl: 8.00"

Mar 27 2016:
    bpfsl: 8 and 3/8"
    bpel: 7 and 11/16"

January 2017 (after a 10 month break):

Not only will doing PE keep your mind focused on something positive, but it will help you stay healthy. Doing PE will also help you learn how to hold it back, as well as having a slower or no recovery time in between having sex.

If she knows what you are doing, and is ok with it, have her help you edge while she is away. How you ask? While you are video chatting, she can give you a show and tease you. That will keep you erect and also keep your bond close. And when you do see each other she will be amazed at how long you can go as well as how little recovery time you need for another round. =)

I hope that the time passes fast for you both.
    I will never apologize for being me. People should apologize for asking me to be anything else.

Comment

Yeh that is pretty good motivation! I have thought about this too before, that if I was for some reason away from my girl for a few months if she noticed an increase in size. Cool, good luck with your PE and give the girlfriend a nice surprise on her return
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I will be able to relate to this in a few months time most likely, when me and the lady have to go our seperate ways for school. Last time I didn't know a thing about PE, in fact I had no idea it existed! So I definitely agree! This upcoming opportunity will be good motivation to see if she notices a difference due to the absence and decrease in the bedroom while we're apart!
        Live and Learn

Comment

Mrs workinforit, she does know about the pe, but unfortunately doesn't really approve of it. But that won't stop me from requesting some webcam shows . Hacker, good luck to you! I think this is probably some of the best motivation, to see if i can grow enough for her to notice!
          Start (Dec 2014)

July 9 2015:

Mar 27 2016:

Comment

Originally posted by GettinBig1 View Post
            Mrs workinforit, she does know about the pe, but unfortunately doesn't really approve of it. But that won't stop me from requesting some webcam shows . Hacker, good luck to you! I think this is probably some of the best motivation, to see if i can grow enough for her to notice!
            Let her know that you doing it for her as well as you. It's no different then working out the rest of your body. Maybe you can show her the gym and have her read some stuff. It could be because she doesn't understand what it's about and all of the health benefits from it.
            I will never apologize for being me. People should apologize for asking me to be anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. workin_4_it View Post
              Let her know that you doing it for her as well as you. It's no different then working out the rest of your body. Maybe you can show her the gym and have her read some stuff. It could be because she doesn't understand what it's about and all of the health benefits from it.
              Length is one thing, then the health benefits are another which makes this exercise so special. Gotta love PE.
              Live and Learn

Comment

At first my wife felt I wanted to grow because she was too loose from having babies. She didn't share that right away, but she felt criticized. Try to let her know all the health benefits, and make sure she doesn't feel insecure about her vagina in relation to you growing. Have fun.
                ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

She doesn't approve because she feels as if I'm doing it because I'm insecure about my size. I mean, which i guess deep down is at least a small part of why a lot of people are on here, and it is a small part of why I'm here. I mean, mostly though, it's because I'm HUGE into improving myself in any way i can...working out, school, languages, travel, pe, etc. If a day goes by where i dont feel ive improved in some way, shape, or form, it sorta feela like it was wasted. Anyway, we actually sort of got in a fight stemming from the pe, but after that, i told her i would do it, but not mention it to her again. So that's where we are on that! Haha!
                  Start (Dec 2014)

July 9 2015:

Mar 27 2016:

Comment

And, i suppose i could tell her i am doing it for the health benefits....but that would be a lie. I'm doing it to get huge
                    Start (Dec 2014)

July 9 2015:

Mar 27 2016:

Comment

It's really good that you're into self improvement, not that it's a bad thing to be unhappy with your size and feel you need more. But wanting it so you can be the best you can is a very good attitude.
                      Go with the health benefits thing. It's very true so you won't be lying to her, just...... "forgetting" to mention the desire for GETTINBIG.
                      A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
                      Pelvic Floor Balance./
                      Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
                      JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Hahah! I just laughed out loud. I like what you did there.
                        Start (Dec 2014)

July 9 2015:

Mar 27 2016:

Comment

Originally posted by GettinBig1 View Post
                          She doesn't approve because she feels as if I'm doing it because I'm insecure about my size. I mean, which i guess deep down is at least a small part of why a lot of people are on here, and it is a small part of why I'm here. I mean, mostly though, it's because I'm HUGE into improving myself in any way i can...working out, school, languages, travel, pe, etc. If a day goes by where i dont feel ive improved in some way, shape, or form, it sorta feela like it was wasted. Anyway, we actually sort of got in a fight stemming from the pe, but after that, i told her i would do it, but not mention it to her again. So that's where we are on that! Haha!
                          Awesome mentality. Always looking to become a better version of yourself.
                          Live and Learn

Comment

Working...
                          X