Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My girlfriend found out about my account here....what should I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if she's that insecure... maybe you do deserve each other.

Either drop off of PEgym and apologize to her, or have her set up an account so she can write about this you. In any outcome, outlook not so good.

Your best bet is to be totally transparent with her, apologize like a man without trying to kiss up to her or buying her anything, and then give her plenty of space without contacting her for any reason. If she loves you she'll come back, but realistically..... Since this is your first girlfriend and you're both very insecure I doubt things are going to work out in the long run.
    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Not sure what to say. End of day, I don't hugely care if anyone was able to connect the dots of me. I guess it is because I'm not insecure with my size...I just want to be bigger if not huge (if I can get there). Worst thing that can happen imo is either it makes things a little awkward with the finder-outer, or scares them when they see my end goals. lol
      Original/Current Stats:
      2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
      2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
      Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
      Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
      Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

If you find that your girl, is in any way attempting to manipulate or control you, by using your activity on this site, then red flags get thrown up.
        |My opinion, that is crossing the line. Supporting the other, not controlling the other, is optimum.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

To put a spin on things, if it does go pear shaped at least you've either got a big dick or your on your way to a big dick so at least you wont be out of action for long!!! Just trying to cheer you up, don't mean anything bad about it
          Happy with what I've got but who doesn't want more???

Starting stats: 06.30.2015
          Fl 5.25"
          FG 4.25"
          EL 6.75"
          SFL 7 3/8"

New stats: 16.11.2015
          FL 5.5"
          FG 4.5"
          EL 7"
          EG 5 3/8"
          SFL 7 5/8"

Comment

Originally posted by jcwhs7 View Post
            I know its an anonymous safe place...not so safe though since she was able to find this account.
            If you don't mind my asking, how exactly did she find out that you had an account here?
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
              If you don't mind my asking, how exactly did she find out that you had an account here?
              I ask myself that same question... is there a way to check? because I keep this pretty private.

Comment

Originally posted by Uk_sceptic View Post
                To put a spin on things, if it does go pear shaped at least you've either got a big dick or your on your way to a big dick so at least you wont be out of action for long!!! Just trying to cheer you up, don't mean anything bad about it
                well my measurements are 7.1 bpel and 5.6 mid eg .... I am a bit insecure, but more than anything I just want it bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                  If you find that your girl, is in any way attempting to manipulate or control you, by using your activity on this site, then red flags get thrown up.
                  |My opinion, that is crossing the line. Supporting the other, not controlling the other, is optimum.
                  Yeah, thats what I thought to myself because I have no idea how she managed to find this site and my account in particular.

Comment

She must of went through your laptop or phone, your account was probably logged in, unkless you posted names and specific details and she came across this site but I doubt it.
                    A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
                    Pelvic Floor Balance./
                    Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
                    JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

I ask myself that same question... is there a way to check? because I keep this pretty private.
                      We sincerely do not wish to stir up any trouble in your relationship, but unless you've posted sensitive information here where it can be found in search engines, then it's likely that your device itself was accessed for the information.

PEGym wouldn't have given any of your personal details away.
                      Big Al
                      Administrator
                      PEGym Editor
                      Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by Big Al; 07-29-2015, 10:30 AM.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

btw, if she remember the name of this site and your nick name, she still can read you.
                        If you're a Pumping expert and want to give some advices...here: :)
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journey.html

Comment

don't sweat it. whether they say it out loud or not, women know us men are all about our cocks.

I just don't see the harm of her finding out that you are on a site to improve and strengthen your fuck-pole. if anything, she should be complimented that you want to put your 'best-cock' into her cunnie. if, on the other hand, your gal uses her finding out about your 'dick-improvement' hobby to pussy-whip or emasculate you, that's not such a happy story.

I've been married and divorced 4 times, and during my bachelor phases, I get my fair share of snatch. I've see how a lot of women operate from instinct and their woman's intuition. if a lot of women didn't have the urge to pussy-whip men, the term wouldn't exist.

if your woman is going to the dark side about you wanting to stiffen or lengthen your crank, ya gotta convince her it is all for her. otherwise, she'll think you wanna sleep around on her.

when it comes to men, women generally don't always think the best.

good luck, dude

Comment

well my measurements are 7.1 bpel and 5.6 mid eg .... I am a bit insecure, but more than anything I just want it bigger.
                            Whats to be insecure about? That's a good sized cock pal. Im 7.25" and im happy with that but im doing it because ive finally found a way to make it bigger cos at the end of the day which bloke doesn't want more than what hes got??
                            Happy with what I've got but who doesn't want more???

Starting stats: 06.30.2015
                            Fl 5.25"
                            FG 4.25"
                            EL 6.75"
                            SFL 7 3/8"

New stats: 16.11.2015
                            FL 5.5"
                            FG 4.5"
                            EL 7"
                            EG 5 3/8"
                            SFL 7 5/8"

Comment

Damn dude I would just tell her how it is. At this point trying to weasel out or use any excuses might look bad. Times like these it pays to be honest, and again unless you are here to somehow cheat or talk crap on her, she should be taking it as a compliment and supporting you. If you tell her straight up and honestly and she reacts negatively, that may be a sign that other ends need to be worked out, not this one.
                              Starting Stats (6/30/15):
                              BPEL- 6.8"
                              MSEG- 5.4"
                              BPFSL- 6.7"

Current Stats (7/28/15):
                              BPEL- 6.8"
                              MSEG- 5.4"
                              BPFSL- 7.0" (+.3")

Goal:
                              BPEL- 8"
                              EG- 5.5"

Comment

Just invite her on. That's what I did with my wife, and my daughter. And sons, and sons in !aws, and friends, and coworkers, and shoot anybody else I think might want to come over. What the hell.
                                ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
                                X