Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update: Too busy with clients with the both of us. Feel like puking, i haven't had a hit from her for a while now. No flirting from both sides.

Comment

• Update: She came over to chit chat with me. I tried to make my voice appealing to her while talking to her. During the conversation i whispered to her to lure her closer to me and she did exactly that (not too close. She just bent her neck down and slouched slightly towards me). At that moment a client came and interrupted our close moment together.

Comment

• Update: She came over to my desk and offered me a chewing gum. I gladly took it and started a conversation with her again. A brief moment later she sat down on her desk. I decided then that i should put in some effort too into our early romance, so i got up, slowly walked towards the window, looked out for a short while (I couldn't care what i was looking at, all i could think of was initiating a conversation with her) and then turned back and initiated a conversation with her (Her desk is situated near the window). For a moment during our conversation we held eye contact for 3 seconds. She was looking up to me and i was looking down at her. It felt intimate. I am enjoying the attention from her and she as well from me.
        Sir_Laid_A_Lot
        Banned
        Last edited by Sir_Laid_A_Lot; 05-03-2016, 06:26 AM.

Comment

• Nobody's interested.
          The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

• Update: Stuck at the office. A client from abroad is in a meeting. Just talked to her a few times since my last update. Nothing too flirty about it. Just regular talk. No touching from her since then.

Sometimes she tends to look in my direction while walking close by to me.

Comment

• Update: She's sharing more intimate details about her home life. She just told me that her father wants her to recharge his phone with credits. She's gone out but will be back in a while I am sure.

Comment

• Ok, look dude. We have always gotten along fairly well. But now I must be honest.

This is not a normal outlet, not a healthy way to post your thoughts. It is beyond creepy, and sounds every bit like a fixation.

You have used the word target and this concerns me and many others.

I am pretty sure if she read this she would most likely puke a little in the back of her throat and then get a restraining order against you but odds are that you only read against you and don't understand the rest if what I said.

You need some help.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

• I really hope this isn't the standard for men in Bhutan. If it is then maybe I should make a trip there and go to town, because the poor women will be starving for a man who acts normal

Stop being a fucking creep and pussy. Stop calling her a "target"; she's not some hot zone in the middle of Syria, she's a fucking person. Stop analyzing every little thing she does (her eyebrows arched SHE'S INTERESTED... she asked me about the printer ink SHE WANTS TO GARGLE MY BALLS)

Ask her out to coffee or drinks. If she says yes, then for some reason God only knows, she's probably attracted to you. This will probably end up with you getting fired, beaten, or worse, but I suspect you don't care. If she says no, then you can stop treating her like a fucking science experiment and making a spectacle of yourself

This is easily the most pathetic thing I've seen on the internet. The ENTIRE internet. Ever. Usually I don't even waste my time with crap like this, but goddamn, man. Get a fucking grip

And you have not slept with 279 women. Paying for it doesn't count. Drugging them doesn't count.

If I had any tech savvy, I would figure out your IP and send it to the cops in your area. You sound like a sexual assault case waiting to happen

Holy shit, you are so, so creepy
                  Lucidity
                  Last edited by Lucidity; 05-03-2016, 07:43 AM.
                  Started Big Al's JFR 12/5/16

CURRENT:
                  NBPFL: 4.5"
                  BPFL: 5.5"
                  FG: 4.5"
                  NBPEL: 5.9"
                  BPEL: 6.9"
                  EG: 5"

Comment

• Have you considered an ' online diary ' where you can record things and keep them private ?

Posting all this in a public forum, where anyone can read what you are doing, may not be in your best interest.

There are many, just google ' online diary'. Some let you select public or private.
                    I am not judging your situation, however, by the responses by yourself and by others, my thinking is you need to do this in a Private media.
                    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

• One last time...

Where is your moral compass STALKING (because, yeah, this is uber-creepy stalking) a MARRIED woman?!?!

You have yet to answer this. I don't know if you believe in some sort of higher power, but even if you're just a normal human with a conscience, you should believe in the Golden Rule - Treat others the way you want to be treated.

If you were married and there was some hyper-obsessed guy in your wife's office flirting with her, would you like it?! Honestly.
                      Kimberly
                      PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

• Originally posted by KMWylie View Post
                        One last time...

Where is your moral compass STALKING (because, yeah, this is uber-creepy stalking) a MARRIED woman?!?!

You have yet to answer this. I don't know if you believe in some sort of higher power, but even if you're just a normal human with a conscience, you should believe in the Golden Rule - Treat others the way you want to be treated.

If you were married and there was some hyper-obsessed guy in your wife's office flirting with her, would you like it?! Honestly.
                        If this was my wife the stalker would be in grave danger.
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

• I know these forums are very open and liberal when it comes to freedom of speech and everything, but I never take chances. I said it already and I say it again, we are witnessing a criminal. This is not the way men behave over there, and I am sure this is not just some joke or fake thread. Nobody has time for so much bullshit. I believe the thread is real and is the mind of a dangerous criminal. The only help this guy needs is jail for a long time. Simple as that. Unfortunately he hasn't committed the actual crime yet, so there could never be a conviction (assuming those 279.37 previous women were under their consent). Unfortunately it will be too late for this poor lady. The reason why is so easy to see something like this online is because countries like that have a broken justice system. Girls from thailand are trafficked left and right all over the world, just imagine what happens inside the country. This guy claims to have 279.34 women before, the number is most probably bullshit, then as he stated a large portion of them are prostitutes, and who knows how many were against their will.

I would ban his ass and send as much info as possible to the CIA or something. A thread like this clearly depicting a crime in progress is not healthy, nor help to anybody joining this forum for the first time or somebody looking for relationship advices. At the very least it sends a misleading signal to people genuinely looking for help.

Comment

• The thread has been closed as the gym cannot condone this type of behaviour as it is morally offensive and does not respect the standard of ethics expected from a member.

To the OP: Please do not start another thread in the same vein as this will also be closed and may jeopardize your membership here.

Thread Closed
                            The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

• These posts looked like trolling.
                              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                              X