2 questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 questions

Why does the desktop version on a mobile phone not work properly?

Why is it not possible to post photos in your album on the mobile version?

Mobile desktop only works in landscape mode. Turn that phone sideways.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I suppose if you could upload pics from your phone, this place would be nothing but a site full of dik pics. The instagram of cock. Home of the ultimate "selfie".
      How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
      And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Thanks guys, and thanks for the laugh Ravenously 🤣

Comment

Actually the desktop version doesn't work sideways either on my iPhone 6s plus =\. Also another question, why aren't we able to edit our posts in the mobile version?

Comment

Originally posted by Nikitis View Post
            Actually the desktop version doesn't work sideways either on my iPhone 6s plus =\. Also another question, why aren't we able to edit our posts in the mobile version?
            Why? Because everything is layered and overlapped? That happens on my phone. Usually if I turn my phone back to portrait and back to landscape, it fixes everything. Sometimes I'll have to refresh the page in landscape and that'll do it, and if that doesn't do it, then I'll have to open a new tab while in landscape and revisit PEgym, and that fixes it.

You can't edit posts in mobile site mode as far as I know.
            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikitis View Post
              The site never worked on my iphone neither. I've moved to a galaxy 8 and it works fine on this.
              Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Working...
              X