07/2017
    8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
    5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

09/2019 (Restart from 2 Year Break)
    7.625" BPEL (6.5625" NBP)
    5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
    4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

Please let us know, I would love to get one or two.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
      Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
      Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

I just found this thread. I'd buy one if there's an official one. Would it be frowned on if I made my own? This site has made a big positive change in my life. I wouldn't sell it, or want to make any profit or whatever. Just accumulating lots of cool ideas in another thread too.

Comment

Id be happy to draw designs for the tshirts if someone could get them printed etc :-)
          Start date ~ 3/8/11 as of 3/9/11

6.29Bpfsl 6.49
          5.07Bpfl 4.96
          4.5Fg 4.52
          6.29Bpel 6.49
          4.72Eg 4.92

Current goal

Anything over 7" bpel and 5" eg

Comment

ill take one, also any thoughts on PEGYM thongs for the girls? PEGYM lube, PEGYM creams, PEGYM devices etc etc... oh and a mug, i want a PEGYM mug for my green and erection tea...but a big one... actually do normal size and a big one...

they should have one of those heat changing pictures on.... you can have it as a penis that gets bigger as the cups filled and as you drink your drink it gets smaller.... you can even put measurements on it.... and a tea pot... give us some teapots.. functional ones of course. PEGYM wraps, heat packs and socks ppl can put rice in.

ermmmm ermmm. thatll do for now.. can i have a free tshirt too??
            When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Comment

to the guys who are requesting making their own, in my opinion it would be nice to see designs that people come up with, we could even vote on who's designs could be used as official merchandise. i think it would be fun to do and the whole community could get involved. i also honestly dont see aproblem in lets say...i do a design 2 people like it.... i get them printed up and the recovery costs go to the gym... then i get a free t-shirt or exchange tokens etc..i think exchanges could also be somehow incorporated if the admin approved..

just food for thought.
              When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Comment

Originally posted by TINKERBELL View Post
                i think Pirate should get a customized eye patch
                Yarrr!!!!!!!
                Pirate Diplomacy:
                The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Think about what a conversation piece a t shirt like that would be at your next pool party?? lol
                  It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I like the PEGym mug for erection tea idea blulite

I'm okay sometimes at making designs. I like the idea I had about different PEGym veteran member's avatars on a t-shirt, but there's a lot to get and I haven't been here for that long, and I wouldn't want to step on any toes by leaving out any big cahunas, and also the resolution of the pictures is probably not high enough for the quality to come out right on a t-shirt.

I could design MurphKitty's Handyman one with the okay hand shape though. Easy peasy.

Comment

Damn a entire line of PEGYM products! That would be awesome!!!
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by schlittle View Post
                        I'd probably wear it when it's dark. I mean if i wore it out in the light here in Britain guys would indeed take a keen interest in it then make my life a misery.
                        Yeah I agree, Brits find Any reason to take the piss or be a first class dick over here. We have an evil sense of humor in the UK.

Comment

WOW schlittle and 8x7 that is sad that the guys would do that to someone.

Comment

Any news on the shirts yet???

Raider

Comment

How about PEGym boxers with a built in rice sock?
                              Pirate Diplomacy:
                              The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                                How about PEGym boxers with a built in rice sock?
                                Jesus Christ he's right!

Comment

Working...
                                X