How do you mesure?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you mesure?!

So i have asked several people how you measure NBPEL and this was my answer they all leed: stand up and measure so that was what i did. My marker showd me 17.3 and i thought - hell yeaah!. Yesterday i was in the sauna and was playing around with my dick so i thought for myself - why not measure?. I took out the marker and measured and saw some gains my dick was 19cm BPFSL (previous was 17.6) and that was some good gains. I sat down and i thought of something i think i was measuring weird. This is how i measure: I stand up then strech it and then i bend my back down so i can see better (i dont have good eye sight). Now the more i bend my back straight or back i get an smaller penis and im getting fucking confused!. HOW the fuck do you measure!?.

Info

Even if im measuring wrong i have had gains but i hope im measuring correct.
    Just4fun - I dont give you pleasure over night, I give you pleasure all day long.

Whats that!?. Is it a bird!?, a aeroplain!?. No its my dick!.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    12/4/09 - NBEL: 16.5cm EG: 13.8cm
    15/5/09 - NBEL: 17.3 EG: 14cm

Originally posted by just4fun View Post
    . Now the more i bend my back straight or back i get an smaller penis and im getting fucking confused!. HOW the fuck do you measure!?.

Info

Even if im measuring wrong i have had gains but i hope im measuring correct.

this happens to me too.I dont know why...Just measure where you have the biggest measure to be happy with....:P
    What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

Haha thanks thats nice bro but i hope there is an good way beacuse its getting on my nerves :/ i dont know how to measure anymore i want an straight answer that i can stick with
      Just4fun - I dont give you pleasure over night, I give you pleasure all day long.

Comment

It does not matter how you measure.
        The only thing that is important is that you measure the same "way" as you did last time.

19 cm BFSL is really impressive,it will become EL in the future
        Start:2008-10-4
        Reborn Alpha Male
        BPFSL (18")
        FG (10 cm )
        BPEL ( 23 cm)
        MEG (15 cm)
        ----
        EQ (~ 8)

Comment

thank you for your advice i will stick to the shit

Comment

I still wanna know what the correct way is

Comment

Length- To measure the length of your penis in the erect state properly, simply take a tape measure and press the end as far back as it will go against your pubic bone on top of your penis (some men prefer to measure from the bottom, but results will be more accurate with measuring from the top.)

Run the tape along the curve of your penis all the way to the end of the glans. Record measurement. Measure every 2 weeks.

Within the first few months, you will progress rapidly. As with all forms of exercise, progress will start to taper somewhat after this. To keep progressing as stated before, you must keep increasing the intensity of the exercises.

For recording purposes, measuring while the penis is erect is the best way of recording progress. Although you will notice a dramatic increase in the size of your penis while it's unerect, unerect lengths vary too much to be an accurate method of gauging progress.

Girth- With your penis fully erect, wrap the measuring tape around your penis directly behind the glans. Record your girth progress as you do your length progress.

Volume- Some men like to measure their penile volume.

The penis is most similar in shape to a cylinder; and the way to measure cylindrical volume is length times pi [approximately 3.14] times radius squared [base area times height]. Because it's difficult to obtain an accurate measure of penile radius, we'll have to use a slightly different approach to measuring penile volume.

Take your average girth measurement (measure your thickest and thinnest points and divide that number by 2). *Then divide that number by 6.28. Now square that number and multiply it by 3.14. Multiply that number by length. The resulting product will give you an approximation of your penile volume.

*Girth divided by pi roughly equals diameter, and diameter divided by 2 equals radius.

Stamina- Record your kegels and super kegels daily as listed in the kegels and super kegels section of this manual.

With your stop and starts, Note how long it takes for you to ejaculate the first time you try this. Try to aim at improving your stamina by at least 3 minutes every time.

When you have reached 25-30 minutes without ejaculating, premature ejaculation should no longer be a problem.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thanks BIG Al

Comment

You're welcome
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

If you want to get all official, like when you read statistics and want to compare, then make sure your penis is perpendicular to your body and measure along the top with a straight ruler. Some bone press, others don't.
                    Started October 2008: 5.50 NBPEL x 4.25 MSEG

July 2009: 6.00 NBPEL x 4.75 MSEG

Final Goal: 7 NBPEL x 5.5 MSEG

Comment

also if you measure sitting down you will have a longer measurement VS. standing up back straight.
                      Starting Stats
                      BPEL 6.375 X 5.4" MSEG

Current Stats
                      BPEL 7.390" X 6.00" MSEG Base EG 6.80"
                      I have something you may be interested in :)

Comment

I have always followed Big Al's recommendation. I like the tape measure because I can get a more accurate measurement than I can with a ruler. There is some curve to my penis and when I measure from pubic bone to piss slit, it makes a difference of almost an inch--8.75" with the ruler, 9.5" with the tape.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                          I have always followed Big Al's recommendation. I like the tape measure because I can get a more accurate measurement than I can with a ruler. There is some curve to my penis and when I measure from pubic bone to piss slit, it makes a difference of almost an inch--8.75" with the ruler, 9.5" with the tape.
                          Holy s#@t!

Comment

And depending on how hard you press into the pubic bone could make a difference of half an inch!

Comment

That, and I think it might also have to do with the configuration of my glans--I'm a solid 2" by 2"--a bit more at the corona. I think some of the length of my dick head is lost when measuring with a ruler.

Comment

Working...
                              X