Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bold, italics, underline, font... that entire bar.

I'll be typing a paragraph and I'll want to colour a word, or italicize it. I'll continue typing, and then it'll jump me back to where I used the font change.

Let me give you an example.

I'm going to start typing. I'll italicilike this see? I didn't touch the mouse. a word and then it;ll jump me back at a

Here, let's try again. I'll coloarted colouring. Isn't that annoying? a word and then i'll jump back to where I st

It's very frustrating.
    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post

I'll be typing a paragraph and I'll want to colour a word, or italicize it. I'll continue typing, and then it'll jump me back to where I used the font change.

I'm going to start typing. I'll italicilike this see? I didn't touch the mouse. a word and then it;ll jump me back at a

Here, let's try again. I'll coloarted colouring. Isn't that annoying? a word and then i'll jump back to where I st

It's very frustrating.
      Toady, you doing all this on mobile? I can't get those functions to work for me while I'm on mobile, that's why I ask.
      Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
      If you want love, give love.
      If you want honesty, give honesty.
      If you want respect, give respect.
      You get in return, what you give.

Comment

It's very frustrating.
        Toadstool, Have you tried clearing your cookies?
        PEGym Technical Admin

Comment

No, I'm going this on chrome from my macbook pro.

I cleared the cookies the last time you asked me. It's a problem that comes back pretty fast.

Comment

Try blowing your nose. Saying, coloarted colouring.
            has got to make your nose stuffy.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I keep getting gateway timeouts today, 1/3 of the time the pages are real slow to pull up and load.
              ~ If.....
              ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
              ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Exact same thing for me. Maybe control is working on the site?

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

It's very frustrating.
                  That has been happening to me for months actually!
                  My progress log

Comment

I keep getting these 504 gateway time-outs. Annoying as hell! It loads very long to get to another page and eventually, you guessed it, I get a gateway time-out.

Comment

Even now I wanted to get back to the forums-mainscreen and I got timed out.

Comment

For the last day or so I've also been having many timeouts and having to refresh the page multiple times for the site to load
                        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

By the time this post goes through, I think I'll have had the 504th 504 time out error of the day.

And what do you know, as I typed that, on another tab open, 504 Gateway Time-out
                          nginx.

Comment

...and now not only can I not see what hopefully was just posted, I got this error/message after hitting the "Post Quick Reply" button.

"This page is asking you to confirm that you want to leave - data you have entered may not be saved."
                            What's going on?

Comment

I have been having a bunch of problems too the last couple of days.
                              ColtAR-15
                              Last edited by ColtAR-15; 09-22-2012, 08:04 PM.
                              Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

It's sloowwwWWWWWWWWW

Comment

Working...
                                X