Free Penis Enlargement Guide Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Penis Enlargement Guide Feedback

What did you think of our free penis enlargement guide? Hate it? Love it? Tell us whatever you want.
    Last edited by remek; 09-03-2007, 10:31 PM.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

What are your thoughts on the warm-down theory? I've been reading that some suggest that this hinders gains. Could the opposite be used eg.ice or cold towel to cement gains made during the pe session. Any thoughts?

Comment

hg5,

A cooling down with a cold cloth for a period of 5 minutes will help.
      Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
      Some people see things, and say, "Why"
      I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Hg5,

I concur with Dustpan. I don't advocate using a warm-up towards the end of workout at all. You want to keep the penis enlongated post-warm up, not stretchy. . .

But I also don't recommend ice, as it could hinder blood flow to the penis. Ever been swimming in a cold pool? So instead, I rub some cold water on my penis for about a minute.
        "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Impressed

The time and dedication that has been put into this website is amazing. I have found no site that is more helpful and honest, and even more suprising... free of charge. It's hard for me to believe anyone would give away such valuable information, but it is also reassuring to me that there are good helpful people in this world. I will be sure to make a donation when I am able. Thanks for everything, this is what I have hoped to find, but never thought I would.

Comment

Elephant,

Glad you found this place useful. It was a team effort, and I'll pass the word on to the guys, they'll be pleased with your comments.

By the way, how did you find us?

Comment

free exercise

thanks so much for such a helpful website. Keep up the good intentions to all mens

Comment

Handson: Good to have you aboard. If I may ask, how did you find out about our site?

Comment

Originally posted by remek View Post
                  Handson: Good to have you aboard. If I may ask, how did you find out about our site?
                  Very interesting informations. I know it's an old topic, but I've just finished reading the "penis enlargement guide", and I want to thank you all for the useful information. I was wondering if penis enlargement was real, but I think it's time to start doing something about my little boy instead of being mad at my parents for giving me such a little penis.

To answer your question, I found out about your site by surfing on other sites. Now, time to introduce myself to the community, see you around

Comment

Working...
                  X