Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long did it take you to gain your first 1/2-inch in length?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm 2.5-3 weeks in and I've gone from 6.25" to 6.5" hopefully soon I'll be at 7.

Comment

In two and a half months I've gone from 5.9 BPEL to 6.7 MEG 4.7 to 5.1. Basic routine, stared to do some OBends at 50% for the last two weeks.

Comment

Has anyone seen good (.25-.75) gains in first 90 days when BPSFL is less than BPEL with JP 90 program. Is there any thing to add in this case?
        I'm in my 2nd week.
        Starting BPEL 5.9 MEG 5 BPSFL 5.5

Comment

EQ is usually 8-9/10

Comment

BB7+, 4 weeks passed...any progress? Just curious..
            --
            15cm (5,9) / 14cm (5,5) (Feb.2017)

1st goal: 18cm BPEL

2nd goal: 20cm BPEL:)

--

Comment

Matt, actually had a good EQ have about a nine this morning and measured my first quarter inch gain. I was very happy to see I’m now 1/8th inch over the 6 inch Mark BPEL. BPSFL went from 5 5/8 to 6 1/8. I had measured on 10/20 but only about a 6eq and it was still 5 7/8” my original measured stars were about 9 EQ do I’m trying to do them all at they level for consistency

Comment

3 months with a troubled hanging routine. Went from 7" BPEL to a solid 7.5" BPEL. Gained 1/4" girth which brings me to an unexpected 6" at the base and 5.75 at mid-shaft. Seems to have leveled out now and the newby gains are all used up. I'm very experimental so my routine was irregular and littered with glans soreness and taking breaks to let the soreness go away.
                Against everyone's advice I started out light but immediately jumped to as heavy as I could hang with the devices I had available. My first two sessions were at 4lbs and then 10lbs,14lbs, 20lbs and I pussied out with from the glans and skin soreness at 24lbs. I am going to buy a Bib hanger when I have the extra money but for now I am staying safe with 14lb sessions using a $50 vacuum hanger. Got tired of all the blistering and will stay light until I get the Bib.

Comment

Originally posted by mightyjolo View Post
                  3 months with a troubled hanging routine. Went from 7" BPEL to a solid 7.5" BPEL. Gained 1/4" girth which brings me to an unexpected 6" at the base and 5.75 at mid-shaft. Seems to have leveled out now and the newby gains are all used up. I'm very experimental so my routine was irregular and littered with glans soreness and taking breaks to let the soreness go away.
                  Against everyone's advice I started out light but immediately jumped to as heavy as I could hang with the devices I had available. My first two sessions were at 4lbs and then 10lbs,14lbs, 20lbs and I pussied out with from the glans and skin soreness at 24lbs. I am going to buy a Bib hanger when I have the extra money but for now I am staying safe with 14lb sessions using a $50 vacuum hanger. Got tired of all the blistering and will stay light until I get the Bib.
                  Man I was about to say your story sounds very familiar to someone I know. Then I realized I do know you

Comment

Hahaha, hey brotha....

Comment

My first half inch length gain came after exactly one month of the JP90 program. Took me about a week to see 0.2" gain, and then all of the sudden, after 3 or 4 rest days at the end of the first month, it went up 0.4" more. Length gains has come much slower after that, but still gained another 0.3" in the following months, probabably due to completed newbie gains and focusing more on girth.
                      Start, May '17: BPEL 7.2" x MSEG 5.5"
                      December '17: BPEL 8.1" x MSEG 5.9"
                      February '18: BPEL 8.2" x MSEG 5.75"

Long-term goal: BPEL 8.5" x MSEG 6.25"

Comment

I had to go back and consort my spreadsheet but I see it took me about 4.5 months to reach .5" in length. This was from manual stretching only...
                        The Ace - going for 8.66 x 5.78 - Original Girth goal reached!!
                        (Original Goal as of 2016 - based on early stat growth)

Current: 8 BPEL x 5.98 EG
                        NEW GOAL - 8.75 x 6.25!!

Comment

2 weeks.

Comment

MY SIGNATURE IS WRONG. I honestly assumed i haven't grown since i started hanging a month ago. I was manual pe ing for about 3 months before that. But I am 6 3/8 to 6 1/2 depening on eq. THANK YOU HANGING AND THANK YOU PE GYM. LOOKING FORWARD TO GAINING MORE.
                            Positive affirmations will bring positive result. "I am hung like a horse"
                            Current: NBPE:6'' MEG: 4 7/8.. Flacid is 4 1/8" x 4 1/8

Comment

First 4 months but to be honest. I haven't added any length or girth since my first 6 months. I've only maintained. The length gains seem to just be a product of the girth gains. I'm ok with that. Still want to get started again to get to my goal of 7.5x6 Meg
                              9th Aug 2014: BPEL 6.25 MEG 4.9 Volume: 11.94
                              7th Oct 2014: BPEL 6.50 MEG 5.45 Volume: 15.37 29% gain
                              9th Feb 2015: BPEL 6.9 MEG 5.75 Volume: 18.12
                              52% gain

My albums
                              https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...20-albums.html

Comment

Thanks men. This venture is long haul it seems like Lewis and Clark's expedition. Just started but I will continue, I want more than 1" gain, permanent gain.

Comment

Working...
                                X