No announcement yet.

andractim is a success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suffer from what seems to be an exhausted BC/PC muscle. Could I use andractim to heal it? Like maybe be on a regimen that lasts for a few weeks and then give it up?

Comment

How dose this exausted BC/PC muscle manifest?
      VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by IdealPenis View Post
        How dose this exausted BC/PC muscle manifest?
        Lots of kegeling, clamping, kegeling while clamped, clamped edging, when my penis wasn't ready for it.

Comment

I understand this are the causes.
          I was asking, how this manifest?
          Loos of power to kegel...?
          VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Yeah, when i was doing kegels. I was doing something like 200-250 a day, 2 On/1Off. Then I'd also kegel in the same session while clamped and I would put a lot of power to the kegels, and hold them for quite a long time while edging (stamina training). I would notice that later on when my EQ started to go down, I couldn't kegel to hold an erection for the life of me.

Comment

Too much of a good thing, is not a good thing! You need to take a few days off and see where your EQ returns to
              normal.Over trained
              Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Would testosterone cream from a pharmacy prescribed by a doctor for low test levels be the same as andractim?

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky189 View Post
                  Would testosterone cream from a pharmacy prescribed by a doctor for low test levels be the same as andractim?
                  At a certain degree Yes since when You apply the testosterone gel to the penis skin most is converted into DHT the same hormone's form in Andractim but If You can buy Andractim It's better because with the testosterone You can't know how much Your body will turn into DHT. So the Andractim is the right choice to have some sort of guaranteed growth. http://www.secure-sales.org.uk/clini...gi?id=j04nm013

Comment

a previous post was deleted about the concern of hairloss. So I'll re-ask, doesn't introducing more dht (the chemical responsible for hairloss) induce even further hairloss if you have a receding hairline?

Comment

Hi Guys

Can you please let me know other than allsaintsclinic, can I get Andractim online or from pharmacy in any chance.

Regards
                      Philip

Comment

has anyone else used this stuff?

Comment

has enyone else tried this andractim stuff? does it actually work/safe? and how much do you use per cycle?

Comment

There are several threads discussing andractim in the chemical forum Chemical PE - Penis Forum

Comment

I actually found this site after searching "andractim" on google. A friend had told me about andractim but hadn't purchased it himself because of his dedication to an all natural lifestyle. I being more open to what technology has to offer purchased a kit from the all saints clinic without doing much research on the product. Forgot about it until it arrived, at which point I started researching intently.

After 10 minutes I decided I wouldn't use it, I too know deep down that natural is the best way. I stored it incase I change my mind. The next day I changed my mind. Life is short. I neglected to take the included prostate blood test when I began this experiment, I'm 21, I still know I'm invincible and the instructions were in a foreign language. But, I've decided I will take it before I go any further as it's better to monitor all the measurable effects that this will have on the body.

I also workout strenuously for 2-3 hours everyday and was curious to see the effect this would have if I applied it to my body before workouts. My first application was two days ago. I apply three penny sized dollops of the ointment, which is similar in viscosity to purel hand sanitizer, to my penis twice a day. One on top, one on bottom and one for the head. I also apply a penny sized dollop to each pectoral muscle and shoulder. I massage the ointment on my shoulders down to my biceps and triceps as well. Tonight I put a penny sized dollop on each forearm and my abs in addition to the previously included areas. This would sum to a total of 10 penny sized dollops of andractim per last application.

I also take pre-workout supplements which support natural testosterone production and natural growth hormone production as well as a nitric oxide product which is stacked with L-arginine. My normal full body workouts with just those supplements are intense but since adding the andractim I'm talking through the roof gains. Muscles harder than I've ever felt before. Regarding my penis workouts, the supplements already keep me with a steady baseball bat all day but the andractim has added noticeable girth, density and vascularity everywhere it's been applied. My forearms were monstrous post-application while I was working out, and I felt great, they've since deflated back to normal human size an hour post-workout.

I've received only positive side effects so far but may move to a lower dose due to fear of health risk. Some say high doses are cancerous, some refute that claim saying that the actual chances of developing cancer even on a prolonged high dosage is slim. I only plan on using andractim for about a month and it's sold in packages of up to 6 months worth at a time so I'm not too worried. More worried about hair loss because it runs in my family but fuck it, I'm gonna invest in some saw palmetto and nettle root after a cycle which have been proven to prevent hair loss and restart hair growth.

Good luck to all of you brothers I will keep you informed with statistical evidence.

I'm starting at 7.8 inches erect I will measure again in one month.

Comment

Can't stop laughing with all the roid terror spread by governments and media (Illuminati). Andractim WILL NOT give you cancer. If you are really worried about what you put in your body, stay away from tap water, fluoride. Also NEVER, unless you wanna die soon and destroy your genes, use pain killers, anti depressants, anti anxiety, anti panic or any of that crap humans take every day of their lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X