Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
    The importance of breaks seems to be one lesson here
    Yes sir. I pretty much stopped since that last post... Very on and off but I wouldn't really say jelqing once a week will do anything so I consider since last March a non factor in routine.

But as my last post says I now notice gains coming quickly. I think the thing that tells me it works is when my junk swells up. For a long time it just stopped looking like anything was happening afterwards.

But ya I think I would mostly attribute my gains to jelqling... I never really understood or felt the gains from stretching... But hey, different folks different strokes. I think the pump would be my second favourite next to jelqing but I also think it's bloody expensive
    Start 6inches bpel -> today 8.75 BPEL. 20.5 years old-25
    "Everyone wants to get big but nobody wants to lift heavy"

Comment

Post some pics! These are great gains that people need to see and be inspired by

Comment

Originally posted by rr04 View Post
        Post some pics! These are great gains that people need to see and be inspired by
        That always did get me when members want to see pictures of your erection. I originally had a BPEL of 7 & went to 8 BPEL in 2 years. PM request of pictures I'd ignore because either you believe it or not. Although some members say pictures of another members bigger penis motivated them to go at PE more hardcore to which I'm like 🙄🙄🙄

Comment

Great work auziez, congratulations on your gains! Reading these success stories is really great stuff to keep the rest of us motivated, best of luck with your goal!

Comment

Congratulations on the very impressive gains. I'm at about a year an 5/8 - 3/4 gained. I hope I have the stamina to keep at it like you.
            Starting Aug '17: BPEL 6.25'', EG 5.125"
            July 2019: BPEL 7:, EG 5.375
            August 2019 (after PMMA): BPEL 6.75", EG 6"
            Goal: BPEL 8", EG 6.5"

Comment

How many mns for stretching and how many mins for jelqing and what was your frequency?

Comment

Working...
              X