No announcement yet.

progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confused! You said you were 7 and 1/8ths 4 months ago but now you're 7 and 3/4ths? Try to record your workout daily? It allows people to review what you've been doing and give you the best advice. What devices do you use? Just a pump or extender as well?
    Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
    Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Sorry im not used to "standard" measuring system.
      I meant 7&7/8th

I got up to solid 7 and 7/8ths after 2 sessions and then it went back down to 7 3/4ths and been stuck there for about 3 months now.

It will go just past 3/4 after workout but not to 7/8ths
      i took a break and try to change the routine and do more intense jelqing and less pumping but that did absolutely nothing

Comment

but its crazy to think that just yer and a half ago I was really excited to break 7 inches length.. thinking that 7 was pretty decent length.
        now im close to 8 and I feel like 7 is not that big at all

and I think personally 8.25 by 5.75 would be ideal size where its just a bit more than what most girls expect...

or even 7.5 and 5.5 girth is definitely good for first impression and filling up sweatpants.

how exactly do yall make it thicker when flaccid?
        mine doesn't seem to be affected by my erect length gains at all. it looks same as It always did

Comment

change of routine maybe getting some results here finally.
          I went back to pumping more than jelqing and lowered the hg to 3-3.5

after warming up with hot water I start pumping routine with light jelqing
          very slowly pump to 3hg then slowly keep pumping it up to 5hg then release.
          and back to 3hg
          do that few times with using IR lamp to keep it warm

in short.
          after its warmed up and all I pump it up gradually to above 5hg usually 6-7hg and then release right away then back to 3hg
          I noticed I get a lot more expansion that way and im back to 5.5 girth after 2 sessions which is cool.
          but I lost some length though. so Im back to just under 7 3/4

but I think girth is more desired to a point so Im gonna try this routine to see if this is actually legit girth gians or just temporary

Comment

been getting some good results with taking one day off in-between sometimes 2-3 days off in-between
            and lowering the HG for pumping

it worked great in the past with higher HG but now its working better with low HG

pumping at 3-3.5hg with short bursts to 4-5hg and then release pressure and pump back to 3hg

the length seems to stay same but im measuring more in girth
            im not sure what my girth was when squeezed but im not too far away from 5.75 girth squeezed
            last time actually measured rather surprising length it was definitely back at 7-7/8ths
            overall it does feel bigger and is staying like this longer.

but I still do high HG once a month and it seems to work good for breaking plateaus
            I pump to around 10hg momentarily 3 times about half way through my session then continue normal. and it feels like expansion is better afterwards.
            just have to take it easy next session

Comment

ok im officially stuck at 7,3/4 no matter what I try.
              and im not gaining anything past 5.5 girth anymore not sure how to break the plateau

Comment

Originally posted by megastan View Post
                ok im officially stuck at 7,3/4 no matter what I try.
                and im not gaining anything past 5.5 girth anymore not sure how to break the plateau
                I feel you bro, looked into fulcrum stuff? Trying it at the moment but no real gains from it. A lot if People recomend it tho
                Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

I went from 7,2 to 7,5 inches bpel in a very short time with an extender. Had to put it away though because of other non penile complications I'm living with.

Comment

so all my progress stopped. not sure how to break out of this.

Comment

Have you tried going back to the basic stuff? Sometimes we think that we have to do crazy things to achieve something and we end up forgetting about those basic things that would get us there.

I don't know. Just a thought.
                      Start: 6/21/2020 - NBPEL : 5.5" - MEG : 4.8"
                      09/22/2020 - NBPEL : 5.9' - BPEL: 6.2" MEG : 5.1'
                      12/20/2020 - NBPEL: 5.5" - BPEL: 6'5" - MEG: 5.1"
                      Long Term Goal - NBPEL 7.5+" - MEG 6"

Comment

took a long break. about 6 months. and strangely for entire week i get ridiculously hard morning wood where it is sore after.
                        im assuming its a good thing

Comment

Anymore results, megastan?
                          6/23/16 (Start)
                          BPEL: 5 13/16" BEG: 5 3/4"
                          3/31/22
                          BPEL: 7 9/16" MEG: 5 9/16" BEG: 6 3/8"
                          Monthly Goal - May 2022:
                          BPEL: 7 3/4" MEG: 5 3/4"
                          Full 2022 Year Goal on Profile Kik: Swimbarracuda

Comment

no progress so far...

somehow doing jelqing pinches a nerve in my back and i pretty much cant do that specific movement with my hands so i have to use a pump

but i started using the magical oil mix from here and it seems to help with the red spots and recovery
                            but we shall see next week how it does.

when i started i was able to give much abuse to it and it would recover fast but after a while it just did not do so well and i wasnt sure if it was something do to with my diet or hormone imbalance or something else so i stopped
                            but i didnt lose any gains as far as i know
                            maybe like a 1/4 inch off girth and length that came right back when i started pumping few weeks ago

i pretty much have been doing basic pumping for the most part

Comment

Working...
                            X