Photos of 2 inch BPEL gain over 8 week period

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PEispossible View Post
    are you saying 6.5 - 8 BPEL is on the small side?
    I would say that if you are 6.5BPEL + you are statistically much above average .
    But to be honest if you are 6.5 BPEL and got 0.5-1 inch fat pad meaning you only have 5.5 - 6 NBPEL , it can appears visible as smaller , but it is normal size .
    On the other hand if you are 8BPEL and got 1 inch fat pad meaning you have 7NBPEL - you are big . If you are bigger than that 7.5NBPEL + you are huge .
    That is the way i see it .
    I know in PE is more important BPEL , but what matters to me is NBPEL .
    Positive is that if you gain BPEL your NBPEL becomes bigger ( HOPE SO )
    freshMAKER
    Last edited by freshMAKER; 02-13-2019, 12:11 PM.
    it was written

Comment

I understand everyone's concerns regarding the way I measured. Had I known when taking the first 3 weeks of pics, I would have measured properly. I am not trying to deceive anyone, I certainly don't believe I am large as I know my NBPEL is not at all 7.5 inches. Not here to brag or spread disinformation about PE. On the contrary.

I did my best to measure the same way every time, same amount of pressure and same spot. After reading about the accepted BPEL measurement on here after week 3, I decided to continue to measure the same way for the rest of my experiment. Of course, it was quite tricky, especially taking the photo while measuring. I also took the starting photo while vertically on my knees. The rest, aside from week 0, were taken laying flat which may have affected how my fat pad appears in the pictures. I wish I had shaved for the week 0 pic too.

I definitely agree the week 8 photo is awful, I took it from a weird angel while sitting on my bed in a haste as it was shortly before making love to my wife. I most certainly was fully erect in each photo, my wife helped me with nearly all of them. I uploaded a second photo of my pre-PE size, taken years before when I had weighed quite a bit less and had nearly no fat pad. I was always 6.5 inches BPEL from the side pre-PE.

I really am not trying to lie to anyone, especially not myself. I don't see much of a point in doing PE if I were to alter my measurement technique and pretend I had gained when I really hadn't. To be honest, the week 8 photo should be disregarded, in hindsight I realize how it would look to others and I'm now quite embarrassed.

I've uploaded a few more original progress photos, as I believe the week 0 thru week 8 picture likely cause some to believe I photoshopped or purposely skewed my measurements. Seeing them side by side only works if the ruler is lined up in each photo, which required a bit of editing (rotating, minor resizing small portions of photos so that inch 1 and inch 8 line up for all 6 photos).

No idea how I managed to get an almost perfectly leveled photo of week 0. If I had initially known PE worked, I would have tried to create a setup with both a camera and ruler mounted, both leveled and unmoved for the entire experiment to minimize any possible subjectivity.

Anyways, sorry for these mistakes. It would've been nice to have a series of less objectionable photos that display proof of PE.
      Gcp234
      Last edited by Gcp234; 02-13-2019, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Congrats on your gains!
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Cool, as I said before, and the others guys have too, nobody thinks you are purposely trying to deceive us. You had good gains and you should be happy with them and happy that you have a wife that is able to give you a hand with your PE Hell, I have to be honest, I find it impossible to get erect, get a ruler, balance a camera in my other hand and take a pic. I can barely get the ruler out in time sometimes So, I always say kudos to the people who can and post pics of their gains to legitimise PE - which nobody can deny that you certainly did gain from PE (regardless of how much).
            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

No worries man, it's harder to take a good progress pic than most people think.
              BPEL-MSEG in inches (fatpad 1.0)
              Jun '16: 6.0 - 5.0 (ballpark)
              Apr '17: 6.5 - 5.3
              Jan '18: 7.0 - 5.4
              Sep '18: 7.5 - 5.5
              Current: 7.8 - 5.6
              Goal__: 8.0 - 5.6 (I'm stuck in a plateau)

Photos in profile

Comment

Oh man, even with my wife assisting me it was incredibly difficult. She'd help with the erection but not taking the pic, she tried but she was even worse than me and the angel was always off. Keeping your erection entirely (which is required if you want accuracy) is incredibly difficult. If grabbing the ruler and camera isn't enough to cause a loss of erection, the very act of placing the ruler properly and attempting to angel it in parallel with the camera will. Especially when the camera is your phone, so when you're juggling all those tasks you then have to click a circle on the screen to take the pic . . . but of course the screen had probably timed out at that point and you have to unlock and open the cam app. I learned early on to change the screen timeout settings.

Comment

Originally posted by Gcp234 View Post
                  Keeping your erection entirely (which is required if you want accuracy) is incredibly difficult. If grabbing the ruler and camera isn't enough to cause a loss of erection, the very act of placing the ruler properly and attempting to angel it in parallel with the camera will. Especially when the camera is your phone, so when you're juggling all those tasks you then have to click a circle on the screen to take the pic . . . but of course the screen had probably timed out at that point and you have to unlock and open the cam app. I learned early on to change the screen timeout settings.
                  Totally agree with you . I skipped measuring day because all of this .

I will measure on 31 march , and i dont know how to do it . I skipped measuring last time because i was not able to maintain erection .

I think about measuring on my morning wood . Not sure if it is a good idea ? Would like to hear someones advice .

Also one question - if you measure while hard kegel - does it count or it is just for information ? Thanks fellas .
                  it was written

Comment

Originally posted by freshMAKER View Post
                    I think about measuring on my morning wood . Not sure if it is a good idea ? Would like to hear someones advice.
                    I would focus less on a certain day and more on what your EQ is like right in the moment. If you only measure when it's 9/10 or better it makes the process easier for you and you'll get less junk readings. If you have strong morning wood, that sounds like a good time to do it.

What I do is use a wood ruler that I hold with my left hand around the top, and I bone press directly over the top of my penis while keeping it straight. Then I kegel and hold while my right hand takes a picture, keeping the camera at chest height so it's nice and flat and not too close (you can crop the picture later on). I take a of couple shots so I can delete all the junk ones that don't look right or measure up too short. A digital camera is the way to go for sure, but it's hard to justify the purchase if you'll only be using it for dick picks lol.

Of course you don't need to take pictures to track your progress, but I'd still recommend it so you have a visual log that you can reference. It let's you review older data to confirm it or fudge it accordingly, it gives you a lot of personal motivation to see a folder full of jpgs more than a spreadsheet full of numbers, and if you ever share your PE with a girlfriend or wife in the future then they probably need physical evidence to believe you aren't crazy.
                    BPEL-MSEG in inches (fatpad 1.0)
                    Jun '16: 6.0 - 5.0 (ballpark)
                    Apr '17: 6.5 - 5.3
                    Jan '18: 7.0 - 5.4
                    Sep '18: 7.5 - 5.5
                    Current: 7.8 - 5.6
                    Goal__: 8.0 - 5.6 (I'm stuck in a plateau)

Photos in profile

Comment

Congratulations on your progress- and thanks for posting your proof of results!
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I'm glad to prove that pe works. At least for length. I've been searching for girth success stories, especially photo proof. My wife desperately wants me to improve my girth and while she loves that I'm longer has admitted that the girth is a pretty big problem.

I've tried bathmare but it has not done a thing for me. Considering I gained a lot in length, at least for the short period of PE, I'd it unlikely I could increase girth as I've grown to the maximum possible size?

Comment

I'm glad to prove that pe works. At least for length. I've been searching for girth success stories, especially photo proof. My wife desperately wants me to improve my girth and while she loves that I'm longer has admitted that the girth is a pretty big problem.

I've tried bathmare but it has not done a thing for me. Considering I gained a lot in length, at least for the short period of PE, I'd it unlikely I could increase girth as I've grown to the maximum possible size?
                          What size are you?

Comment

Originally posted by freshMAKER View Post
                            I think about measuring on my morning wood . Not sure if it is a good idea ? Would like to hear someones advice .

Also one question - if you measure while hard kegel - does it count or it is just for information ? Thanks fellas .
                            Yes a kegal is fine to include when taking measurements. Ive forgotten to do them before while measuring.

When your in her vagina and you do a kegal she feels it. When I was almost cumming, I would kegal and my ex would moan.
                            Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

You should measure standing, with your ruler on top of the shaft not beside it.

I do believe you made a bit of gains but not 2 inches, maybe 1, but still thats great.

As for girth, you gotta be conditiones but squeezes and clamping are best, though I would suggest completing any of your length goals before doing so.

If you didnt find any succes with the bathmate its very likely you werent using it correctly.
                              Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
                              Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
                              1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Forget everything else. Clamping. https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...lamping-q.html

League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                                X