JP90 Finished!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP90 Finished!

I recently finished my JP90 Beginner Program and will start a new routine 7/4/10. My primary goal is still to completely recover from ED and randomly have normal EQ.

Using the TCG theory as a guide I will focus on girth with less attention to length because my BPFSL is more than .5. My stats at the beginning of JP90 were:
    (4/3/10)
    BPFSL: 7X4.5
    BPEL: 6X5.5
    NBPSL: 5.5
    NBPEL: 5.5X5.5

Currently they are:
    BPFSL: 7X5 (.5 gain in flaccid girth)
    BPEL: 6.5x5.75 (.5 length gain & .25 in girth)
    NBPSL: 6 (.5 in length)
    NBPEL: 6x5.75 (.5 in length & .25 in girth)
    Flaccid hang: 4.25x5 (resembles small can of creamed corn)

To be honest, I’m surprised. My focus was only on ED recovery and EQ maintenance (If not familiar with my ED history please read ‘Tears of Joy’). I assumed I would gain because I was conditioning myself to that probable end but not this much.

My new routine of PE will be a combination of a few methods I’ve learned from some of my fellow ‘Pud-Pullers’ here on PEgym.

SQUEEZES/CLAMPING (M,W, F)
    A variety of girth exercises: Uli, flaccid & erect bends, Sadsak's Slinky Bends & Clamping.

STRETCHING (T,TH)
    A combination of the Super Lig Stretch (wife's neck scarf as fulcrum) and DustPan’s ingenious cost effective method using a dog muzzle instead of conventional hanging devise. As a substitute for weights I’ll use the strength of my legs to S-T-R-E-T-C-H and hold for 20 minute sets. I’ll do SU, SO & SD; two or three sets each until fatigued.

Weekends off.

Angus
    Last edited by angus; 10-14-2010, 01:03 AM.

Thats amazing dude im pleased for you

Comment

Awesome gains man. I really hope you're able to get an EQ of 9 or 10 because that's some beast girth you've got going there. The ladies will be all over that!
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
      My Loggy Log

Comment

Congrates on finishing Jp's 90 day angus! Also on the gains

Comment

As the guys before me have said, congratulations on both your gains and the completion of JP's I have seen you around on the forum, and it good to know that you are dedicated.

-UYN-
          19/04/2011
          FG: 4.25" +0.45
          FL: 5.19" +0.69
          EG: 4.75" +0.45
          BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
          NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
          BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Thanks guys, as always I appreciate the support.

Comment

congrats on your gains Angus .

Comment

Well done angus. And how did you get so many rep points from 64 posts?! Took me 500 posts to pick up that kinda respect!

Comment

Originally posted by ErictheGed View Post
                  Well done angus. And how did you get so many rep points from 64 posts?! Took me 500 posts to pick up that kinda respect!
                  I suppose I'm special!???

Comment

There you go Eric, I hooked you up with some more points

Comment

With further improvement in EQ will come further size increases.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by angus View Post
                        I suppose I'm special!???
                        Haha must be, my man.

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                        There you go Eric, I hooked you up with some more points
                        Cheers Way haha

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                        With further improvement in EQ will come further size increases.
                        This is good to hear.

Comment

Good job man! I just began my jp90 earlier this week

Comment

Originally posted by heyhey92 View Post
                            Good job man! I just began my jp90 earlier this week
                            Good for you! Dont' let the routine bore you, it's easily done. Hang in for the long haul and be patient. PE has many percs, the main one that got me started was the possibility of reversing my ED and improve my EQ. My ED & EQ still need a lot of work but these gains are a definite motivataion. Perhaps when I do regain full use of my penis I'll be so huge I can carry my wife's purse with it!

Angus

Comment

I made so many newbie gains in length from that routine. In 2 months I gained around 3/4 of an inch. Crazy stuff JP had going on. Congrats on the gains, just think, your tool can only get bigger from here on.
                              https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
                              My Loggy Log

Comment

Working...
                              X