• Show
Clear All

Thanks!
    9-22-10
    Starting Stats
    BPEL: 7.25" NBPEL: 5.25" BPFSL: 7.25" EG: 5.25"

11-03-10
    Most Recent Stats
    BPEL: 7.5" (+1/4") NBPEL: 5.25" BPFSL: 7.375" (+1/8") EG: 5.375" (+1/8")

Goal
    BPEL: 8"
    EG: 6"

Comment

Great story! Congratulations!
      My log
      Starting - 6 Feb 2010: BPEL 5.6"; MEG 4.7"
      Current - 14 Aug 2010: BPEL 6.2"; MEG 4.9"
      Current Goal - BPEL 6.7"; MEG 5.1"

Comment

Congrats mate!!!
        +Sep. 2010 BPEL 5 3/4, MEG 4 1/4
        +Dec. 2010 BPEL 6 1/8, MEG 4 3/8

Comment

Yeah man, one more success story for us PEers. Everytime I hear more success stories I feel so proud and happy at the same time. Proud for being a fellow PEer myself and happy because I know that most of us have gone through something negative in life that has brought us here and when I hear something positive like this it just feels great as if we are all part of the same team.

I love it man, congratulations!
          The power of the mind is our strongest tool.

Comment

That is awesome man, congrats on the baby and the gains.

Comment

All2Real, I am sure we've all been through something, some catalyst event that brought us here.

For me, it was about 15 years ago when my wife cheated on me. I foolishly asked her if his dick was bigger than mine. She said it was, in fact it was so "huge" it was uncomfortable. She told me he didn't know how to use it like I did, and that my size was good and not an issue. But, the damage was done. I had never ever had an issue with my penis size before. Well that did it. It took me a LONG LONG time to get over that, and I am once again happy with my penis size.

So why am I doing PE? Well because of my weight issues (I fluctuate up and down) and EQ issues, I wanted to try a little self-improvement. A larger penis with better EQ means that when I do slip up and gain weight, I'll still be able to show what I have. It's funny, my PE is more about the rest of my body than my penis itself! I mean, to have a 7.25"+ BPEL but only show 5.25" really sucks!
              9-22-10
              Starting Stats

11-03-10
              Most Recent Stats

Goal

Comment

Yeah, almost all of us have stories similar to that Glandhander. One of my ex's and my current girlfriend repeatedly made comments very similar to what was said to you by your ex wife and over time it has made me develop a near complex when I had never had any complaints from previous lovers.

Comment

This was a great story until I read about the cheating part so now it's an okay story but I am glad you have gained and it was noticed!
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Gladhander View Post
                    Last night my girl and I had some amazing sex. I was SO hard and she was screaming, just screaming! She came 6-7 times. After I came, she noticed I was still pretty hard. That hasn't always happened for me. She asked me what has changed, was I doing something different? I just laughed and told her that was for me to know. a few hours later, we did it again and it was just as good. She has also noticed that I've been harder too.

And last week, a few hours after my stealth workout, we had sex. It was so tight, and of course part of the reason was I was enlarged from my workout, but not by more than 1/4" in girth. Anyway, she actually asked me, "Are you getting bigger or am I just tighter than usual?" I laughed and said, "what does it feel like to you?" and that was the end of the conversation, as I had her cumming about two minutes later!

Anyway, my EQ is just awesome since I started back with the PE. And that's with me being 38 years old, 40 lbs. overweight, getting too little sleep, taking 2 medications that sap my energy and have possible sexual side effects and having a poor diet. This makes me want to get in shape and show her and myself what I can REALLY do.

Thank you to all the good people at PEGYM for your knowledge and willingness to help us improve ourselves.
                    Let me pat you on the back my brotha'. ATTA BOY!!!

Comment

Does your wife come rather easily? 6-7 times from penetration is A LOT.

-UYN-
                      19/04/2011
                      FG: 4.25" +0.45
                      FL: 5.19" +0.69
                      EG: 4.75" +0.45
                      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Way 2 go! keep up the good work

Comment

Its nice to hear encouraging success stories such as this, it helps restore the faith when you hear so many stories of guys who have had bad experiences. Congratulations !
                          Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
                          Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
                          Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmyjack View Post
                            Let me pat you on the back my brotha'. ATTA BOY!!!
                            Same here
                            If you build it, She will come!!!

Comment

Love the mystery aspect of all of this! Congrats on the gains and the baby!!!!!
                              STATS:
                              Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
                              BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
                              :rolleyes:

Comment

Thanks everybody

UYN, she tells me that to come more than once or twice with other men she had to be on top. She likes that I can take control and keep it going like she needs it. So she tells me anyway!
                                9-22-10
                                Starting Stats

11-03-10
                                Most Recent Stats

Goal

Comment

Working...
                                X