X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• not even 5 inches

Comment

• Sweeeeeeet that's some massive girth, what exercises are you currently doing now?
        Gonna make it WIDER (Thats an attention getter!)

Comment

• I am not doubting your measurements whatsoever Going411x7, but it would be good to have a reference measurement on the pictures you upload. Then again I am like you, I do PE for myself, not to prove to everyone else I am the size that I am. My partner is the ultimate judge
          Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
          Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
          Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
          http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I did all that years ago--maybe down the road, if I am moved to do so.
            Right now, I could give one good shit. "My plate runneth over."

The principal reason I took the pics and posted them, was that Aaron asked
            me to, and "he's da boss!" Secondly, I use them for self-motivation.

If they help inspire members, so be it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinny_Rattler View Post
              Sweeeeeeet that's some massive girth, what exercises are you currently doing now?
              Thanks, man! DLD's blasters, edging sessions, fowfers at night, and pumping for flaccid girth.

Comment

• is there a way to prevent foreskin growth? you said you were cut but most of it restored as a result of the exercises

Comment

• WOW! Amazing girth on that beast... One day I'll get there.
                  Start
                  BPEL: 6.7
                  MSG: 4.5

Now
                  BPEL: 7.7 (+1!)
                  MSG: 5.1 (+.6!)

MY LOG

Comment

• Originally posted by thefuzz1669 View Post
                    WOW! Amazing girth on that beast... One day I'll get there.

Thank you fuzzy!! Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by koolaidshade View Post
                      is there a way to prevent foreskin growth? you said you were cut but most of it restored as a result of the exercises

Just keep the foreskin pulled back whenever you exercise. I think the pumping
                      is what finished mine. It's damn tough for me because I spent most of my life
                      with my glans exposed and I forget to retract it now.

I know there are people who would give their eye teeth for the kind of restored
                      foreskin I have now. It's a real anteater!!

I have a large glans, so it bulges out under the foreskin. It looks strange to me, yet
                      when you think about it, this is the normal appearance of an uncut penis without
                      the foreskin retracted.

Comment

• An erect pic would be such an inspiration! What do you think going411?
                        Start
                        BPEL: 6.7
                        MSG: 4.5

Now
                        BPEL: 7.7 (+1!)
                        MSG: 5.1 (+.6!)

MY LOG

Comment

• Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                          Just keep the foreskin pulled back whenever you exercise. I think the pumping
                          is what finished mine. It's damn tough for me because I spent most of my life
                          with my glans exposed and I forget to retract it now.

I know there are people who would give their eye teeth for the kind of restored
                          foreskin I have now. It's a real anteater!!

I have a large glans, so it bulges out under the foreskin. It looks strange to me, yet
                          when you think about it, this is the normal appearance of an uncut penis without
                          the foreskin retracted.
                          im currently doing jp 90 beginner routine. for the stretches i pull back foreskin, but for the jelqs its impossible to do it with the foreskin pulled back.

so is there another way to jelq without lengthening foreskin? or am i doing something wrong here

Comment

• No, I don't think you are doing anything wrong, but
                            you might consider reversing the jelq stroke and
                            starting just below the glans, finishing at the base.

I think some stretched skin is inevitable--this will show
                            up either as increased foreskin restoration or more
                            turkey neck.

Comment

• Originally posted by thefuzz1669 View Post
                              An erect pic would be such an inspiration! What do you think going411?

I agree with you, man!!

Comment

Working...
                              X