Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee made a simple mistake in measuring, not a large crime. The biggest crime in this thread was the way he was treated by some of the members here, including myself. Now he has some pictures, we have all seen them and the guy has a good sized weener. He can PE and get a bigger weener if he wishes. We all know he knows how to measure properly and there will be no need to question him.
    Good luck with your continued gains, great job on the accomplishment you have already made and best of luck.
    Last edited by BigO; 01-07-2012, 03:51 PM.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

• Be happy if he gained, not angry

Comment

• Originally posted by kallea View Post
        Be happy if he gained, not angry
        Now that's the spirit; rep for you kallea!
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

• Someone on this thread made a statement "If you believe Going411by7 then why can't you believe this guy?" 11by7 did gain at a similar rate.

Healthy skepticism is cool, outright hostility should be reserved for spammers and people trying to sell stuff.

However, Coffee does need to take away from this thread that stories of big gains give big hope to a lot of guys, and in some cases unrealistic expectations - so do your best to practice good measuring techniques and data recording.
          13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
          10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
          link 2000's Links

Comment

• Roast????.....Come on now Cusp. ..Sure, he could be the nicest guy in the world ....and more luck to him if he is ....But most of us here are just trying to exercise proper judgement and ask the questions that needed to be asked.......

Just sayin ok ....

Comment

• Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
              Now that's the spirit; rep for you kallea!
              Haha

Comment

• Originally posted by miolner View Post
                Roast????.....Come on now Cusp. ..Sure, he could be the nicest guy in the world ....and more luck to him if he is ....But most of us here are just trying to exercise proper judgement and ask the questions that needed to be asked.......

Just sayin ok ....
                +1

This thread has taken a disappointing turn. It was members who first challenged what was proven to be implausible and potentially dangerous claims. And now we have mods, who later made similar claims, taking the moral high ground on Coffee's 'treatment'.

I've no doubt we'll see this thread closed soon. But I go back to an earlier concern of mine. If a noob comes here and does a search for "fast gains", "best gains" or "record gains" ... this thread will currently be returned as 1, 2, and 3 respectively.

And I have to say, I don't recall Coffee being treated anywhere near the way he would have been treated if he'd made the same claims to a bunch of guys in a locker room, ball game, or pub anywhere around the world.

Hopefully my last post in this thread.

Comment

• Well, since his gains are real and the only apparent issue is his flawed measuring technique, I will be sure to refer all noobs here. It makes sense...most people just want to gain as much as possible as fast as possible, and since this guy has obviously done that, we should all follow in his shoes.
                  Closed039
                  Last edited by Closed039; 01-07-2012, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
                    Well, since his gains are real and the only apparent issue is his flawed measuring technique, I will be sure to refer all noobs here. It makes sense...most people just want to gain as much as possible as fast as possible, and since this guy has obviously done that, we should all follow in his shoes.
                    The guy has probably gained, but no one has any idea how much. Seriously, no one, not even the OP has any accurate idea of how much he has gained. He obviously had no idea how to measure and makes all of our speculation a moot point. He measured incorrectly and likely grossly over reported gains. He presented his claim to gains, he was challenged by some, defended by others and the whole thing has turned a bit ugly.

But, none of that changes the fact that his routine is still too intense for beginners. If beginners flock to that routine there will be injuries and a lot of discouraged impotent guys out there. Bottom line, that is not the point of this forum.

I think it is time for this thread to be closed.
                    Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
                    Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
                    Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

• I agree its time for this thread to be closed. Its run its course and is going no where new.
                      To the OP ..Welcome to the Gym.
                      ~ If.....
                      ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                      ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Working...
                      X